Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 559 of 751 FirstFirst ... 59 459 509 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 609 659 ... LastLast
Results 8,371 to 8,385 of 11259
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #2889
    I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.


    Posts: 2623
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBadNut  [View Original Post]
    Before you come out of pocket maybe see if you can set her up wither next SD. I'm sure there is one or two here. It's a win win!! Just have to figure out how to get her to meet up with "said SD".
    Perfect idea. Time tested and true. Do nit re-invent the wheel.

  2. #2888

    Probably easier to flip her out

    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    Well it was bound to happen. My GF got into a fight with my little girl and now they are not talking. The upside is that my GF seems more motivated than ever to move out. I am giving her to June 1st. Most likely I will have to pay to get rid of her (been there done that a few times before). But she is out there hustling for modeling jobs, even the low paying ones. So we will see.

    For any phone collectors that might be on here, that's the only Pink WE 302 in existence that I am aware of. It even has pink feet.
    Before you come out of pocket maybe see if you can set her up wither next SD. I'm sure there is one or two here. It's a win win!! Just have to figure out how to get her to meet up with "said SD".

  3. #2887
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivonnahumpalot  [View Original Post]
    Call this a Sugar Foreclosure! She's too broke to get a place that's obvious. Models are a dime a dozen in HW so she should look for a waitress job.

    Probably you will want to serve her papers with the boxes just in case she sneaks back in the back entrance. Good luck.
    As far as looks, I have never had any trouble finding hot young girls. Every model is broke, goes with the territory. LOL And yes, a bartender or waitress job would easily fix the problem. But that's more like real work, something she isn't too fond of. Better to get paid to just stand around and look pretty. It will come to and end, it always does.

  4. #2886
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlowe  [View Original Post]
    Here is a suggestion. She turned down $4 K to leave, so the next time she goes out shopping or for a drink with the girls, box up her stuff and call a locksmith and change the locks. Maybe that will get her to take the hint. It's not like she can call the cops as you haven't done anything wrong, and its cheaper than the money she already turned down to leave.
    Actually the law in L. A. County is you have to file an Unlawful Detainer. Uncontested it gives them 6 weeks. Contested it gives them about 12 weeks. When my new business officially opens the door I expect it to do pretty well. About April 1st. I will just hang in there for a bit longer.

  5. #2885

    Option 3

    Quote Originally Posted by Marlowe  [View Original Post]
    Here is a suggestion. She turned down $4 K to leave, so the next time she goes out shopping or for a drink with the girls, box up her stuff and call a locksmith and change the locks. Maybe that will get her to take the hint. It's not like she can call the cops as you haven't done anything wrong, and its cheaper than the money she already turned down to leave.
    Call this a Sugar Foreclosure! She's too broke to get a place that's obvious. Models are a dime a dozen in HW so she should look for a waitress job.

    Probably you will want to serve her papers with the boxes just in case she sneaks back in the back entrance. Good luck.

  6. #2884
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2476

    A suggestion

    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    In the past it was no problem. I would just get them their own apartment and slowly fade away. Expensive but similar to being divorced. Sugar alimony. Its still way cheaper and less dramatic than being married. Did that twice, once at great expense. But today the funds are tight, I am opening a new business and it has me on edge.
    Here is a suggestion. She turned down $4 K to leave, so the next time she goes out shopping or for a drink with the girls, box up her stuff and call a locksmith and change the locks. Maybe that will get her to take the hint. It's not like she can call the cops as you haven't done anything wrong, and its cheaper than the money she already turned down to leave.

  7. #2883
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    This is the key to the $ sugar date. Its the main thing I promote right from the get go. And is extremely important to a small but significant number of SB's. You are on the right track bro.
    I owe you, sir.

    *bows*.

  8. #2882
    Quote Originally Posted by Creampier  [View Original Post]
    Long story short, I offered $ for a meet stating explicitly that I expected going to the FC right away. She said it wasn't enough money for her, and I replied saying that "I need to feel chemistry". Well, it worked! She said she was down.- c.
    This is the key to the $ sugar date. Its the main thing I promote right from the get go. And is extremely important to a small but significant number of SB's. You are on the right track bro.

  9. #2881
    Quote Originally Posted by Dctator1  [View Original Post]
    Amazing, what the hell is she thinkning. Sorry to hear that. Hope you can get her out soon.
    In the past it was no problem. I would just get them their own apartment and slowly fade away. Expensive but similar to being divorced. Sugar alimony. Its still way cheaper and less dramatic than being married. Did that twice, once at great expense. But today the funds are tight, I am opening a new business and it has me on edge.

  10. #2880
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    And I still have my ATF. So I am managing, but I miss the variety. Got to stay focused on work and budgeting (god, I hate that word).
    Amen brother amen.

  11. #2879

    Score

    First of all, I'd like to thank you all.

    Second of all, I don't partake in SD (I always thought I'm too young for that). To the facts:

    I recently changed my Burner app number (too much drama with a bb provider), and during my outreaches to my regulars, I received a message from a number I never saw. In it, naked photos of an attractive young asian lady. I was intrigued and replied "you look amazing". The conversation started. She mentioned wanting to "please daddy". I asked for a menu (stupid me!) and she was confused. She mentioned she is looking for a sugar daddy and she was only interested in ppms. Right off the bat, it reminded me of this forum, so I came here and tried to absorb as much wisdom from HollywoodGuy and FarFarAway. You guys are my heroes!

    Long story short, I offered $ for a meet stating explicitly that I expected going to the FC right away. She said it wasn't enough money for her, and I replied saying that "I need to feel chemistry". Well, it worked! She said she was down.

    I was able to distract my SO, got a hotel room yesterday and we went to FC all afternoon. For $! BB! My mind is blown!

    Thank you whoever had my Burner number before. And looks like now I need to get an account over at SA.

    - c.

  12. #2878
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    Looks like I will have to file an unlawful detainer on my GF to get her out. I offered her 4 k to leave and she declined.
    Amazing, what the hell is she thinkning. Sorry to hear that. Hope you can get her out soon.

  13. #2877
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    http://www.slate.com/articles/life/m...verage_or.html

    If it is. Then there are a lot of deprived people out there. If I am understanding this calculator correctly. Then anyone 50 or over who has had 50 or more sex partners is already in basically the top 1%. A 100 or more is like the top 1/2% or less. So like 1% of the men are getting 90% of the pussy? .. maybe somebody better at math can chime in.
    I have been with over 1,000.

  14. #2876
    Looks like I will have to file an unlawful detainer on my GF to get her out. I offered her 4 k to leave and she declined.

  15. #2875
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyTheWad  [View Original Post]
    HG, you are still one lucky guy. I found my own little girl in ICT but only get to see her about once a month since I don't live there and I am married. Your little girl reminds me a lot of mine. Extremely passionate. Found her on SA of course. Keep up the fine work. JTW.
    And I still have my ATF. So I am managing, but I miss the variety. Got to stay focused on work and budgeting (god, I hate that word).

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape