Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28243
    Quote Originally Posted by BigComanche  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to Dallas next month, any place in particular you can recommend?
    Feel free to PM me.

  2. #28242
    Quote Originally Posted by BigComanche  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to Dallas next month, any place in particular you can recommend?
    Google "eccie dallas asian massage" and thank me later.

  3. #28241
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Be a gentleman and give the requestor an accurate, physical description of Luba and that she might want to plow his ass. You don't want to set him up for failure, do you?
    I've seen Luba many times and she'll ask "so, do you vant me to play vith your ass today?" You just say no, and then she'll ask you want you want. Not everybodys bag due to her age, but she definitely delivers and is very open to most things. Definitely worth the money.

  4. #28240
    Senior Member


    Posts: 162
    Quote Originally Posted by BigNeal  [View Original Post]
    https://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/t...491835646.html

    I had heard Angels in Roswell had closed down. As I used to go there from time to time, thought I'd try out this new CAMP that took over the space. Only girl working was Regina. Thin, moderately attractive & appeared to speak some english. Standard ok massage. Nothing to write home about. No teasing whatsoever on the facedown and was very careful not to even graze. I asked and pointed specifically at the area I wanted more attention 3 x and was ignored. She wasn't offended, just acted like she didn't understand or didn't hear me. Oh well. Did the flip and didn't really expect anything more as she first went to the scalp bullshit and I waived her off. Was expecting more of the therapeutic when she asked "you want anything else"? Why yes, now that you mention it, I do. She started touching and jr. Came to life. I inquired about possibility of a different style ending, she says "oh no, I don't do that, just touch with hands" - told her I'd pay more in tip. Nada. Ok then, no problem. Decent technique, have had worse, somewhat mechanical but it got the job done. Quick shower (stand up / not table shower) and I was at the check out desk. She had trouble with the CC machine (I definitely should have brought cash). Finally got it working and asked "how much I do?" told her, well massage is 50 and. She says "oh, thank you!" and proceeds to enter. 5 for massage and. 5 for tip. Before she completed the transaction, I told her "no, no, . 4 for tip if that's what you're asking. Not. 5" Got a sad, disappointed look and she gives me the: "but I do good massage for you! Yeah, no. Average massage, failed to take direction / or just ignored my request for work in a specific area, refused even OTC, and flatly refused an opportunity to make twice the tip= .4 tip from me. Am I a cheap bastard?

    Likely won't be a repeat for me.
    Not IMHO, I've done that same thing several times when trying out a new AMP. If I get the basics, she gets basic. I don't mind tipping well for good service, but for the minimum that's exactly what they should expect.

  5. #28239
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Inch  [View Original Post]
    Budget pussy gal has left town, no need to inquire about her anymore. Some 25 yo took her out west, As per what a member told me. So long. Maybe I'll give away another soon. Just maybe.
    The one we talked about that I just saw on Sunday? If so, there goes my weekend plans.

  6. #28238
    Quote Originally Posted by Isodt  [View Original Post]
    I'd be worried about shooting myself in the eye!
    Fortunately, or maybe unfortunately, I don't have to worry about that.

  7. #28237
    Quote Originally Posted by JWSouth  [View Original Post]
    Does she give you a discount if you let her drive? LOL.
    LOL! No sir. It's a really good deal for $100, she is older and a little on the heavy side but she is all about fetishes and is very open to admit she loves the ass. I didn't get the FS as I was wanting to try the prostate massage and she didn't dissapoint for sure. Very pleasant to talk to as well.

  8. #28236
    Quote Originally Posted by ParkerJones823  [View Original Post]
    Yes. She definitely wants to plow that ass. She is dissapointed otherwise!!
    Does she give you a discount if you let her drive? LOL.

  9. #28235

    Katy massage.

    https://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/t...491835646.html

    I had heard Angels in Roswell had closed down. As I used to go there from time to time, thought I'd try out this new CAMP that took over the space. Only girl working was Regina. Thin, moderately attractive & appeared to speak some english. Standard ok massage. Nothing to write home about. No teasing whatsoever on the facedown and was very careful not to even graze. I asked and pointed specifically at the area I wanted more attention 3 x and was ignored. She wasn't offended, just acted like she didn't understand or didn't hear me. Oh well. Did the flip and didn't really expect anything more as she first went to the scalp bullshit and I waived her off. Was expecting more of the therapeutic when she asked "you want anything else"? Why yes, now that you mention it, I do. She started touching and jr. Came to life. I inquired about possibility of a different style ending, she says "oh no, I don't do that, just touch with hands" - told her I'd pay more in tip. Nada. Ok then, no problem. Decent technique, have had worse, somewhat mechanical but it got the job done. Quick shower (stand up / not table shower) and I was at the check out desk. She had trouble with the CC machine (I definitely should have brought cash). Finally got it working and asked "how much I do?" told her, well massage is 50 and. She says "oh, thank you!" and proceeds to enter. 5 for massage and. 5 for tip. Before she completed the transaction, I told her "no, no, . 4 for tip if that's what you're asking. Not. 5" Got a sad, disappointed look and she gives me the: "but I do good massage for you! Yeah, no. Average massage, failed to take direction / or just ignored my request for work in a specific area, refused even OTC, and flatly refused an opportunity to make twice the tip= .4 tip from me. Am I a cheap bastard?

    Likely won't be a repeat for me.

  10. #28234
    Senior Member


    Posts: 162
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyMan51  [View Original Post]
    By rubbing herself on his member while in the cg position. Very erotic. You should try it sometime.
    I'd be worried about shooting myself in the eye!

  11. #28233
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Be a gentleman and give the requestor an accurate, physical description of Luba and that she might want to plow his ass. You don't want to set him up for failure, do you?
    Yes. She definitely wants to plow that ass. She is dissapointed otherwise!!

  12. #28232

    Simple

    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    CG on the outside? How's that work?
    Cowgirl on the outside = dry humping. Just think of when you were in elementary school and a little girl sat in your lap and you told her to ride you like a pony. Same scenario.

  13. #28231

    Gwinnett massage

    Hello, first time posting. I wanted to where where in gwinnett or johns creek that I could get a really good massage w / stretching followed by a decent He. Also the lady to be easy on the eyes LOL.

  14. #28230
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    CG on the outside? How's that work?
    By rubbing herself on his member while in the cg position. Very erotic. You should try it sometime.

  15. #28229

    Gwinnett massage

    Any one knows where I can get a really good massage w / stretching followed by a decent He? It can be in gwinnett or on the border of like johns creek. As for the lady, not to hard on the eyes LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape