Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 755 of 930 FirstFirst ... 255 655 705 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 805 855 ... LastLast
Results 11,311 to 11,325 of 13936
The Best Rub in Vegas
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2626

    New HSLV

    Anybody had experience with the new hobbyshop after they changed their name?

  2. #2625

    New southern peach I found

    Hello mongers,

    Been lurking for a while now. But I happened to come across a sweet girl who just moved into town. Her name is Mandy, came from Georgia, has a southern accent and was very fun. She doesn't want to post on mojo or CL because she's trying to start dancing soon so she's doing this on the side for some extra income. Just trying to help her out a little.

    She's about 5'5, blonde hair, natural perky tits, soft skin, slim, clean, shaved, smelled good, a few tattoos, and very friendly demeanor. I was able to get a quick hh session for. 8. Open to any position, but there were a few things. She doesn't do bare, although after she gets to know you I think it would be on the table. Although it was quick we took our time and I honestly don't know how long the session went exactly. Right now she's staying at the seigels at flamingo and Swenson but she's trying to get out of there. Apartment was surprisingly very clean, it did smell a little like smoke as she is a smoker (not during session). 420 friendly if you're into it, and she seems rather selective on who she meets. No AA as she said she had too many issues back in Atlanta and as said before everything covered. She seems sweet so treat her well if you decide to give her a try.

    Contact info:

    Skout app (that's how I found her).

    Phone: pm if you want (texting app but still legit).

    Other than that, just tell her Chris recommended her and have fun. Will repeat as soon as I'm able to.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 566e779accfe4c6589b1c64ae2ba8561_20151001.jpg‎  

  3. #2624

    Recommendations

    Will be in Vegas this weekend. Any recommendations of a fun provider?

  4. #2623
    Senior Member


    Posts: 177

    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lantern6  [View Original Post]
    I know some of you fuckaroos like a good titty fuck every now and then so there you go. She's by Circus casino but mentioned she moves between here and Georgia she's a very nice lady. Got her to suck me bare but covered FS but you can fuck the titties bare you fucking degenerates.

    Very nice personality, she doesn't look as good as her pics but pretty close, has some belly though, not bad, it depends on your taste. I liked her myself especially for one bill. I think she'll let you fuckers suck on her clit too. I went there for the titties also and still can't tell whether they're fake or not, I mean I know they're fake but couldn't see the cuts or anything very good job if she had them done. Very sweet lady.

    http://stephanie.sexynclassy.com
    Have seen her posting for a while, thanks for the info L6!!

  5. #2622
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoeman  [View Original Post]
    Saw her once a few years ago, was in between places and I didn't have a room To myself so she suggested that I picked her up, she was at the Stratosphere so she proceeded to pick her up there. Got into car and she said she had a friend that would let her use his place. We go. To one of the weekly s on trop and go there and door is locked. She calls him and he tells her window is unlatched. She then proceeded to crawl through window with high heels and a short skirt on, which was pretty hilarious. I helped her get through window and she unlocked door. We go inside and door to bedroom is locked. She calls again and he said he would be there in a few minutes. She starts to give me a lap dance in living room which I could take or leave at this point, because I am getting a little nervous at this point because I don't feel comfortable with this guy coming back. He shows up and unlocked door and left right away. We proceeded to bedroom and strip down. I had a decent time but the whole ordeal with the place killed the mood. It was somewhat of a rushed session and at the end she was hinting at a tip but I shut that down real quick. Ok time but given price and circumstance there are better values out there but as always YMMV.
    I guess you were lucky that no one saw her climb thru the window and called Officer Bob on you!

    ThePlayer.

  6. #2621

    Stephanie

    Quote Originally Posted by Lantern6  [View Original Post]
    I know some of you fuckaroos like a good titty fuck every now and then so there you go. She's by Circus casino but mentioned she moves between here and Georgia she's a very nice lady. Got her to suck me bare but covered FS but you can fuck the titties bare you fucking degenerates.

    Very nice personality, she doesn't look as good as her pics but pretty close, has some belly though, not bad, it depends on your taste. I liked her myself especially for one bill. I think she'll let you fuckers suck on her clit too. I went there for the titties also and still can't tell whether they're fake or not, I mean I know they're fake but couldn't see the cuts or anything very good job if she had them done. Very sweet lady.

    http://stephanie.sexynclassy.com
    Saw her once a few years ago, was in between places and I didn't have a room To myself so she suggested that I picked her up, she was at the Stratosphere so she proceeded to pick her up there. Got into car and she said she had a friend that would let her use his place. We go. To one of the weekly s on trop and go there and door is locked. She calls him and he tells her window is unlatched. She then proceeded to crawl through window with high heels and a short skirt on, which was pretty hilarious. I helped her get through window and she unlocked door. We go inside and door to bedroom is locked. She calls again and he said he would be there in a few minutes. She starts to give me a lap dance in living room which I could take or leave at this point, because I am getting a little nervous at this point because I don't feel comfortable with this guy coming back. He shows up and unlocked door and left right away. We proceeded to bedroom and strip down. I had a decent time but the whole ordeal with the place killed the mood. It was somewhat of a rushed session and at the end she was hinting at a tip but I shut that down real quick. Ok time but given price and circumstance there are better values out there but as always YMMV.

  7. #2620
    Senior Member


    Posts: 166

    Berlin

    Got any contact info? Website, ad?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wisconsin84  [View Original Post]
    Had Berlin of 100 proof tonight. Not what I expected at all. Such a tiny little thing and so cute and sweet. Her ads don't do her justice at all. Does not look like your typical girl working the hotel circuit.

  8. #2619
    I know some of you fuckaroos like a good titty fuck every now and then so there you go. She's by Circus casino but mentioned she moves between here and Georgia she's a very nice lady. Got her to suck me bare but covered FS but you can fuck the titties bare you fucking degenerates.

    Very nice personality, she doesn't look as good as her pics but pretty close, has some belly though, not bad, it depends on your taste. I liked her myself especially for one bill. I think she'll let you fuckers suck on her clit too. I went there for the titties also and still can't tell whether they're fake or not, I mean I know they're fake but couldn't see the cuts or anything very good job if she had them done. Very sweet lady.

    http://stephanie.sexynclassy.com

  9. #2618

    Berlin

    Excellent, she sounds nice. Would you repeat? What was on her menu?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wisconsin84  [View Original Post]
    Had Berlin of 100 proof tonight. Not what I expected at all. Such a tiny little thing and so cute and sweet. Her ads don't do her justice at all. Does not look like your typical girl working the hotel circuit.

  10. #2617

    Berlin wow

    Had Berlin of 100 proof tonight. Not what I expected at all. Such a tiny little thing and so cute and sweet. Her ads don't do her justice at all. Does not look like your typical girl working the hotel circuit.

  11. #2616

    Discreet whisper

    Quote Originally Posted by Jkcho  [View Original Post]
    What's the total damage?
    300 hr in / 400 out Tim is the guy you get in touch with real cool person.

  12. #2615
    Senior Member


    Posts: 166

    Damage

    What's the total damage?

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeDick2012  [View Original Post]
    https://discreetwhispers.com/home

    Same business model, super cute K-girls, less screening.

  13. #2614
    Thanks will give them a ring and see what their screening process is like.

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeDick2012  [View Original Post]
    https://discreetwhispers.com/home

    Same business model, super cute K-girls, less screening.

  14. #2613

    Discreet Whispers

    Quote Originally Posted by MpMonger123  [View Original Post]
    Do you know if they allow you to meet a booker in person to show I'd etc. To verify so that there is no digital or paper record of your I'd with them?
    https://discreetwhispers.com/home

    Same business model, super cute K-girls, less screening.

  15. #2612
    Do you know if they allow you to meet a booker in person to show I'd etc. To verify so that there is no digital or paper record of your I'd with them?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wenger  [View Original Post]
    If you've never visited with them before they'll have you wait until you're in Vegas to do the screening. Didn't take to long for me, and then you're good to go. Appointments depend on time of day, girl you're looking for, etc. As far as I know they don't do advance booking but could be wrong on that.

    -w.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape