Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 226 to 240 of 11975
-
02-13-18 11:14 #11750Banned Member

Posts: 551Mandy / Ruby.
No DATY on offer? I didn't get that far (ran out of time), but given how she was shaking her (very pretty) thing right in front of my face I assumed it was.
Originally Posted by Midfla
[View Original Post]
Anyway, I admire your resolve to walk away from a less-than-deal situation (I like cats, so found that to be cute), unlike me. Last week I found myself with some unexpected free time and decided I wanted some new material. I called and texted practically everyone on BP / STG. Only one woman was available for incall and this was Ruby: http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...m/731175480123 - ugh. I didn't want to hurt her feelings so went ahead, but she had bruises and dark patches on her legs which really turned me off. She really does what you want, but I couldn't get out of there fast enough.
-
02-13-18 10:11 #11749Senior Member

Posts: 35Tgtt
Ad showed up last week, seems a little scary, nice body, face pics,3215121327, any intel would be helpful, 5 for half, thanksRodeo.
-
02-13-18 09:44 #11748Senior Member

Posts: 920Any thread on her should be closed, she is a piss poor provider with a shitty attitude who is backed up by her MGR / son but it is not her son. She is ugly faced with ugly attitude who ran out of victims in south Florida.
Originally Posted by RoadWarrior2K
[View Original Post]
http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Women...-3210/29117872
-
02-13-18 00:09 #11747Senior Member

Posts: 1755Thanks, Scotty
Originally Posted by ScottyM3
[View Original Post]
Here's the post about the son knocking on the door.
Originally Posted by GrahamM
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-18 22:20 #11746Senior Member

Posts: 301Stella
Has anyone been with Stella lately?
-
02-12-18 19:18 #11745

Posts: 357Be careful guys
http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Women...-0296/29937387
There is a review saying she is a thief and also one that says pics are definitely not her. Just beware. She is staying at the days inn cocoa beach.
-
02-12-18 17:19 #11744Senior Member

Posts: 478Summer / caramel goddess?
Check out post #11673.
Originally Posted by RoadWarrior2K
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-18 17:14 #11743Senior Member

Posts: 136http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...263&viewfull=1#post3708263.
Originally Posted by RoadWarrior2K
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-18 15:54 #11742Senior Member

Posts: 1755I Remember Reading It Too
You're not mistaken because I read the same review. It was her son banging on the door as I recall.
Originally Posted by Trewaller
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-18 14:06 #11741

Posts: 357Mandy
Thanks for that insightful revisit to cat land LOL.
Originally Posted by BillCypher
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-18 13:15 #11740

Posts: 357Two Things
First of all I saw Summer - 2nd time and she was exactly the same as the first time; a fun, available inexpensive girl who loves what she does. We attempted Greek but it wasn't going to work due to the conditions of our environment (car date) - I mean it was going on and she has a nice tight ass but mish was better suited to where we were and she clearly likes regular fucking better than greek.
2nd. I swear I saw a post about this girl in a hotel with her son or someone banging on the door. Was I mistaken?
http://palmbay.backpage.com/WomenSee...-3667/29117872
-
02-12-18 13:03 #11739Senior Member

Posts: 136True, she has some kittens right now that she's trying to get rid of as soon as they're old enough. I didn't smell anything but I have cats so I might be nose-blind. And I DO love me some cats.
Originally Posted by Midfla
[View Original Post]
Saw her today as she had a cancellation, maybe that was you.
Anyway, 2nd time better than first, and I think things will just get more "relaxed" as time goes on.
Nobody hanging around before OR after this visit. But she was out of party hats this time. She let me know, I brought some and all was good.
Anyway, I know this board needs fresh reviews all the time so I won't post about Mandy anymore but you can rest assured that I will continue to see her.
-
02-12-18 11:07 #11738Senior Member

Posts: 179Mandy
Both of these views are accurate. I've seen her several times and have had a very enjoyable time on all occasions. She usually has party favors available but on my last visit, she did ask me to make sure I brought covers. My issues have been scheduling, she has not been reliable in advance appointments and is best a hour or two ahead (sometimes even then she delays or even cancels with some kind of excuse). Once there, the sessions are awesome and she is a sweet and cool girl who aims to please within her limits. CBJ until she gets to know you, she now does BBBJ with lots of ball play for me but but no CIM. Agree that she has some nice moves and likes to shake that booty. The picture is misleading in that it looks like she is large chested which she is not but has nice small Bs. That is her in the pic. She has a nice body. Would describe it as spinner with shape. The boyfriend issue is present. I've seen him hangin around outside the place several times but never engages or even got close to me. Mandy stated that he thinks she gives massages with HE only. I don't know if that's accurate. A monger buddy told me that she told him that her boyfriend will give him a 4 hand massage with her and let him watch them fuck & suck but her boyfriend is the jealous type and doesn't want to see her do anything with him.
I hope this help clarify things. Be safe and have fun!
Originally Posted by Ericson73
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-18 08:25 #11737Senior Member

Posts: 136BF was there when I left, but not present when I showed up. Didn't bother me like I thought it might. I just glanced at him and he looked away.
Originally Posted by TwoWheelTourer
[View Original Post]
And she had all her own supplies, didn't have to bring anything except myself. I didn't ask her, I did my own research and found out prior to showing up what others' experiences were.
Can't wait to see her again. She was really nice, and had a head on her shoulders so you could actually talk to her.
-
02-12-18 07:52 #11736Senior Member

Posts: 68Mandy
I made appt. With her, which was easy and she seems like a sweet girl. But the incall leaves ALOT to be desired. Or maybe I have just been lucky with the other places I have mongered. It was like a cat boarding house. Cats and kittens all over. The smell had me second guessing as soon as I arrived and then her rules made up my decision for me to pass on the opportunity. Everything covered, no daty. So I was out of there. Didn't notice any BF though. Maybe others will have better luck, but you better love you some cats!

















