Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 415 of 1277 FirstFirst ... 315 365 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 465 515 915 ... LastLast
Results 6,211 to 6,225 of 19147
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12937

    411 news

    Was on the road most of the day today. Went down the are after 1 pm saw a few WSW. A clue bigger ones. Headed to 8 and headed east. Then I saw a bunch of warren's finest going to that hotel that has all the issues. The name scales me. Then on he way home went back down the are (after 6). It was unbelievable. Had to be over 5 WSW a few BSW. Saw this cute WSW with a back pack on. She was near lantz and then on lantz went by her a few times. I was looking for le hiding. Went around the block and came up lantz. She was Walking down lantz about 100 yds from the are. She was ready to hop in but I chickened out. Headed home. But damn they were everyehere. Did anyone partake today?

    Be aware or hiding le. Be safe.

  2. #12936

    Are. I. p

    Quote Originally Posted by Maxam1  [View Original Post]
    WOW, so sad!
    I wonder if it had anything to do with the victory raid.

  3. #12935

  4. #12934
    Quote Originally Posted by Fast69  [View Original Post]
    Can you post a link? Didn't see it.
    http://www.fox2detroit.com/news/loca...of-burning-car

  5. #12933

    Same here

    Quote Originally Posted by TheReal313  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have her number I had it but lost it.

    Also do anyone know strawberry w thick with a lot of ass use to be on John are than move to Harper got pregnant and didn't see her no more.

    And I have Paige new num if anyone wants it she can easily get a new num.
    Trying to get her number also. She changed it a few times. :

  6. #12932

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by Poppabd  [View Original Post]
    OMG I can't believe this girl is gone. If you go to fox 2 detroit you read about her. R. I. P. Little Angie damn.
    Can you post a link? Didn't see it.

  7. #12931

    Stacey

    Quote Originally Posted by TheReal313  [View Original Post]
    Skinny W.

    Recommend it you stay way you can guess why.
    The red head that takes her teeth out? Heard she was +. Shame, great knob polisher.

  8. #12930

    Getting back in the game

    Quote Originally Posted by NoSpec  [View Original Post]
    I haven't been active on this site in awhile, but I am ready to start picking the hobby back up into high gear again.

    I haven't been completely out of the hobby, but have been seeing strippers / escorts as of late. A few escorts in particular on the regular. I've been dividing what free time I have between Detroit and Flint. In particular I am a fan of some Greek providers (Brittany / Rain / Savannah mainly).

    I have been having a desire to get back into the SW scene. I first started picking up in Orlando off OBT. That Strip was a gold mine. When I first moved to Michigan I could find a WSW in Pontiac, now it's dead. I hit the Triangle (as it stands to the best of my knowledge) and it's dead. Even PH is dead. Where did they all go? Anyone have any tips for general areas at certain times?

    I see the last post shows action on Chalmers, but even there I haven't had luck in the past. How far off the hw are they hiding. ? I figured they would be at the cheap as Notel Right there, but apparently not when I decide to go for a stroll.

    I've been desiring a dream with the type I can take to a room and get a few good hours if not make an over night event with some pnp fun. In particular I want to find a WSW or HSW. If anyone happens to know any providers that are freaks and can keep the party going without flying off the rails at all? I don't expect you all to find the girl for me, all though any PM info is greatly appreciated.

    Anyways, I hope you all welcome me back and I hope I will be able to contribute to the pool of wisdom.

    Stay safe.
    Need to be very careful out there. LE is watching the SW. They will pull you over just for talking to a SW. If they get in the car your shit is gone. They use everyday vehicles. Old and new. Read my previous posts.

    Be safe and careful out there.

  9. #12929

    Nicole from John are

    Anyone have her number I had it but lost it.

    Also do anyone know strawberry w thick with a lot of ass use to be on John are than move to Harper got pregnant and didn't see her no more.

    And I have Paige new num if anyone wants it she can easily get a new num.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FB_IMG_1518409999726.jpg‎  

  10. #12928
    Quote Originally Posted by Poppabd  [View Original Post]
    OMG I can't believe this girl is gone. If you go to fox 2 detroit you read about her. R. I. P. Little Angie damn.
    Damn rip Angiemany dates with her she was a cool girl.

  11. #12927

    Re: Greener pastures

    Quote Originally Posted by NoSpec  [View Original Post]
    I haven't been active on this site in awhile, but I am ready to start picking the hobby back up into high gear again.

    I haven't been completely out of the hobby, but have been seeing strippers / escorts as of late. A few escorts in particular on the regular. I've been dividing what free time I have between Detroit and Flint. In particular I am a fan of some Greek providers (Brittany / Rain / Savannah mainly).

    I have been having a desire to get back into the SW scene. I first started picking up in Orlando off OBT. That Strip was a gold mine. When I first moved to Michigan I could find a WSW in Pontiac, now it's dead. I hit the Triangle (as it stands to the best of my knowledge) and it's dead. Even PH is dead. Where did they all go? Anyone have any tips for general areas at certain times?

    I see the last post shows action on Chalmers, but even there I haven't had luck in the past. How far off the hw are they hiding. ? I figured they would be at the cheap as Notel Right there, but apparently not when I decide to go for a stroll.

    I've been desiring a dream with the type I can take to a room and get a few good hours if not make an over night event with some pnp fun. In particular I want to find a WSW or HSW. If anyone happens to know any providers that are freaks and can keep the party going without flying off the rails at all? I don't expect you all to find the girl for me, all though any PM info is greatly appreciated.

    Anyways, I hope you all welcome me back and I hope I will be able to contribute to the pool of wisdom.

    Stay safe.
    I was assuming the OP was referring to SP's of a non-SW type, seeing as so many members have posted about greatly increased LE heat on Detroit streets, plus a dearth of SW choices, which combined have driven mongers away.

    Lately, the cold and snowstorms have had significant impact as well.

    To answer the OP's question, Michigan Avenue in Inkster and Warren Avenue between Greenfield and Evergreen often have SW's. I am fairly sure you don't want them, though.

    Meanwhile, could you provide definitions for OBT, PNP, and PH?

  12. #12926
    Quote Originally Posted by PieBoy  [View Original Post]
    Man those were the good old days around here until all those senior members moved on to greener pastures, now we are lucky if there is a few review posts a month in the SW thread.
    I'm assuming by "greener pastures" you mean another site. What other hobby site has a streetwalker section, USASG is the only one that I know of?

  13. #12925

    First stroll in awhile.

    I haven't been active on this site in awhile, but I am ready to start picking the hobby back up into high gear again.

    I haven't been completely out of the hobby, but have been seeing strippers / escorts as of late. A few escorts in particular on the regular. I've been dividing what free time I have between Detroit and Flint. In particular I am a fan of some Greek providers (Brittany / Rain / Savannah mainly).

    I have been having a desire to get back into the SW scene. I first started picking up in Orlando off OBT. That Strip was a gold mine. When I first moved to Michigan I could find a WSW in Pontiac, now it's dead. I hit the Triangle (as it stands to the best of my knowledge) and it's dead. Even PH is dead. Where did they all go? Anyone have any tips for general areas at certain times?

    I see the last post shows action on Chalmers, but even there I haven't had luck in the past. How far off the hw are they hiding. ? I figured they would be at the cheap as Notel Right there, but apparently not when I decide to go for a stroll.

    I've been desiring a dream with the type I can take to a room and get a few good hours if not make an over night event with some pnp fun. In particular I want to find a WSW or HSW. If anyone happens to know any providers that are freaks and can keep the party going without flying off the rails at all? I don't expect you all to find the girl for me, all though any PM info is greatly appreciated.

    Anyways, I hope you all welcome me back and I hope I will be able to contribute to the pool of wisdom.

    Stay safe.

  14. #12924

    Stacy from Chalmers

    Skinny W.

    Recommend it you stay way you can guess why.

  15. #12923

    Halo vs John Wise LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoestroll  [View Original Post]
    If it wasn't for Halo, I wouldn't know about this site. She asked to use my smartphone (a new technology back then) to go on and argue with (if I remember the name) JohnW Ha ha! She also talked shit about another SW.
    I remember that, John Wise posted about her being a ROB and she came on here and tried to fire back at him. Unfortunately her post came off like she had just smoked a bunch of crack, it made no sense.

    Man those were the good old days around here until all those senior members moved on to greener pastures, now we are lucky if there is a few review posts a month in the SW thread.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape