Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 69 of 206 FirstFirst ... 19 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 119 169 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 3084
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2064
    I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.


    Posts: 2623

    Something is amidst

    The world is a tremendous place. Good, working on good. Bad, way bad. Like fuck everyone that doesn't agree with me, you bad, you stupid. We only come in peace. Peacefulness mother fuckers.

    Harley riding me.

    Skeptical. What ever happen to this?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails page1-1199px-Pledge-of-Allegiance-to-the-Flag-by-Irving-Caesar.pdf.jpg‎  

  2. #2063

    What's going on ffs.

    Been striking out on Pig and LBBVLD. LE is on SW's like those are crime free areas and they got nothing else to do. I lost contact with my regulars Honey (white girl) and Star (Native American and black). So now I'm back to hunting and nothing but LE everywhere. Anyone know what's going on? Even my AMP that was on Garvey and Rosemead across from the McDonalds moved and I don't know where. Been hitting up Tijuana but its damn far. Help! LOL.

  3. #2062
    Quote Originally Posted by FreeWilly12  [View Original Post]
    Heading out to la next week. Staying at Hilton Beverly hills.

    1. Is it hard for providers out there with security at hotels to provide out call?

    2. Any favorites I should seek out.

    3. Looking for BBBJ, cimws, great kisser, msog?

    4. any local companies you can recommend.

    Coming from louisville area. So I know the odds are already in my favor but was looking for some assistance for this L. A. Virgin.

    Ty. FW.
    I haven't partaken (too poor, and live local) but the bar at the Peninsula should have some stunners. Per rumor. For that matter, any Beverly Hills hotel bar should be a good hunting ground if you're prepared $$$$. Upside: they're already in the hotel. Downside: limited selection.

  4. #2061
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonimo1989  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone meet up with this chick? I've seen a couple good reviews online on other sites but wanted to see if anyone here has dated her?

    http://la.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/...4171/156812942
    I'm interested to hear about her also.

  5. #2060

    Anyone Tried Out This Chick

    Has anyone meet up with this chick? I've seen a couple good reviews online on other sites but wanted to see if anyone here has dated her?

    http://la.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/...4171/156812942

  6. #2059

    Beverly hills

    Quote Originally Posted by FreeWilly12  [View Original Post]
    Heading out to la next week. Staying at Hilton Beverly hills.

    1. Is it hard for providers out there with security at hotels to provide out call?

    2. Any favorites I should seek out.

    3. Looking for BBBJ, cimws, great kisser, msog?

    4. any local companies you can recommend.

    Coming from louisville area. So I know the odds are already in my favor but was looking for some assistance for this L. A. Virgin.

    Ty. FW.
    Not aware of girls working that hotel. You should try the four seasons (on doheny) or the peninsula, but you are talking a grand prolly.

    Try crystallangels.com close to beverly hills.

  7. #2058

    Seeking advice

    Heading out to la next week. Staying at Hilton Beverly hills.

    1. Is it hard for providers out there with security at hotels to provide out call?

    2. Any favorites I should seek out.

    3. Looking for BBBJ, cimws, great kisser, msog?

    4. any local companies you can recommend.

    Coming from louisville area. So I know the odds are already in my favor but was looking for some assistance for this L. A. Virgin.

    Ty. FW.

  8. #2057

    How cum my dog don't bark when you come around?

    Quote Originally Posted by Christophe1  [View Original Post]
    I was with a provider who recently said this is an American problem. After spanky spanky too much, she called them impotent. All spent. Nothing.

    For instance, I met an old lover today and fucked her for an hour while she was on her lunch break. She came on my mouth, she came while I was fingering her clitoris and fucking her pussy. She has seen the world and loves the Grecian Islands. Me too. Like Cancun, azure beauty from a history. We veni, vidi, vici.

    I pulled my thick ass long Donkey dick in/out slowly. She gasped and her face looked like OMG! Take it slow and let me relax. 10 minutes later I was way Donkey DICK BALLS deep. Taking it slow. Letting her relax. Letting it out all the way and slapping her pussy and asshole all crazily. We were going nuts.

    All the while, I was pistol whipping her clit, smooth Donkey Dick style. She grunted like a beast, I am only still an animal and released pure joy, let off a woop woop call. The howling at the moon kind of shit. Every inch she loved. Every inch we grew closer. THEN, she squirted. All the sheets were covered. My heart was racing, we were sweaty, and both had places to be. I pulled out of her asshole, then spread it open to give a little meditation to the divine women Lotus flower.

    Then stuck in her ass to fully release a built up load of 10 hours. It was devilishly divine. She was shocked about the creaminess. Rubbed it all around her sexy areas.

    Then I woke up. ☺ Damn, late for work. ☺

    Love the dream fellows.
    Dr Christopher I got a question for yer. How cum my dog don't bark when you come around?

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfDjOEWghIo

  9. #2056
    I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.


    Posts: 2623
    Quote Originally Posted by Hundred  [View Original Post]
    Try not to spank the monkey continuously. Leave it alone for a few days.
    I was with a provider who recently said this is an American problem. After spanky spanky too much, she called them impotent. All spent. Nothing.

    If you're going to watch porn then think of it as a practice preparing for the big game day. In practice, there is no winning as a solo artist in preparation. Only preparation. The point of practice is to show off.

    Game Day! Then give it all you got. Put your back into it. Grab that ass and pull her closer. Get the fucking friction on. Chill out. Go ape shit. Fuck like a winner.

    For instance, I met an old lover today and fucked her for an hour while she was on her lunch break. She came on my mouth, she came while I was fingering her clitoris and fucking her pussy. She has seen the world and loves the Grecian Islands. Me too. Like Cancun, azure beauty from a history. We veni, vidi, vici.

    I pulled my thick ass long Donkey dick in/out slowly. She gasped and her face looked like OMG! Take it slow and let me relax. 10 minutes later I was way Donkey DICK BALLS deep. Taking it slow. Letting her relax. Letting it out all the way and slapping her pussy and asshole all crazily. We were going nuts.

    All the while, I was pistol whipping her clit, smooth Donkey Dick style. She grunted like a beast, I am only still an animal and released pure joy, let off a woop woop call. The howling at the moon kind of shit. Every inch she loved. Every inch we grew closer. THEN, she squirted. All the sheets were covered. My heart was racing, we were sweaty, and both had places to be. I pulled out of her asshole, then spread it open to give a little meditation to the divine women Lotus flower.

    Then stuck in her ass to fully release a built up load of 10 hours. It was devilishly divine. She was shocked about the creaminess. Rubbed it all around her sexy areas.

    Then I woke up. ☺ Damn, late for work. ☺

    Love the dream fellows.

  10. #2055

    Power spraying

    I remember watching a porn movie about 25 years ago (I stopped watching porn when I was watching a porno on VHS and this guy was fucking two gals, all of a sudden one of the gals went off camera and got a dildo, I was like, eh, not my thing and then she took the dildo and shoved it up the guy's ass, I burned my VCR because of that and have never watched porn again) and this dude shot a load over the gal's head, twice, I think it was new wave hookers 3 or something.

    Anyhow, the secret to this spraying is:

    Drink lots of water and / or green tea, nothing else. I mean you can have milk if you want, but no juices, sodas, beer, booze and if you fucken ask about kombucha you can fuck yourself.

    Have a cal mag zinc supplement and a no flush niacin supplement. The calcium and zinc really don't do shit, but it is dangerous to take magnesium alone, you may shit the bed. Magnesium loosens muscles. Good for the boner, bad for the sphincter. Niacin increases blood flow, you will be able to last longer without taking vitamin v.

    Try not to spank the monkey continuously. Leave it alone for a few days.

  11. #2054
    Quote Originally Posted by BoulderBoy  [View Original Post]
    Well, here's why it's so confusing. If you go this site https://www.medhelp.org/forums/Herpes/show/195 it seems that most people, including doctors, are saying that risk is minimal. Oral is virtually non-existant, and a condom will almost always protect you. I'm so torn! I want to go to Eco so badly but I don't want to bring anything home with me.
    Back in high school, in health class, we were told any STD is under estimated and to be careful even wearing condoms. Well, had bb sessions with providers many times myself. LOL.

  12. #2053

    I hear ya.

    Quote Originally Posted by BoulderBoy  [View Original Post]
    Well, here's why it's so confusing. If you go this site https://www.medhelp.org/forums/Herpes/show/195 it seems that most people, including doctors, are saying that risk is minimal. Oral is virtually non-existant, and a condom will almost always protect you. I'm so torn! I want to go to Eco so badly but I don't want to bring anything home with me.
    I feel the same way. I've been doing my thing on the side, been wanting to venture out and trying BBFS or BB Greek since my lady isn't fond of it, just don't want to bring anything home; especially since she's faithful. It sucks.

  13. #2052
    Quote Originally Posted by RuffRuffRuff  [View Original Post]
    I've had this convoy with multiple doctors. Yes you can get herpes, HPV and many others WHILE USING a condom.

    I once contracted one of the lesser stds (treatable and curable) from going down on a girl (never had sex, just made out and I went down on her). It's a risky game.

    If you're married don't do BJ OR FS. It's hands and only hands for you.
    Well, here's why it's so confusing. If you go this site https://www.medhelp.org/forums/Herpes/show/195 it seems that most people, including doctors, are saying that risk is minimal. Oral is virtually non-existant, and a condom will almost always protect you. I'm so torn! I want to go to Eco so badly but I don't want to bring anything home with me.

  14. #2051
    I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.


    Posts: 2623

    Milk

    Does the body good.

    This lady from Arkansas is a tease. Still good.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20180117_153341.jpg‎  

  15. #2050

    She is amazing! 310 XXXX911

    Quote Originally Posted by NewLit  [View Original Post]
    Hello friends,

    I currently visit providers in the $250+ range but my budget unfortunately allows me to visit only two or three per month. I would be interested in meeting cheaper providers, in the $80/100 range, so that I can visit them more frequently. I am not looking for top looking models or fancy acts (BBBJ, ANAL, CIM, etc.) I am just interested in someone clean, fairly good looking, reliable for BJ or FS. Any recommendation?
    Hit her up she is great I gave her 300 $ and OMG I was in heaven.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape