Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2629
    Quote Originally Posted by Aegean45  [View Original Post]
    Damn, I wish I had unlimited resources.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....RY-OPEN-MINDED!-I%92 m-your-YES-girl-for-every-PLEASURES%26%2310084%3 B%26%2365039%3 BHave-your-cake-and-eat-it-too!!
    $400 an hour? What does she think that her vagina is made of gold?

  2. #2628

    Destiny Parks

    Damn, I wish I had unlimited resources.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....RY-OPEN-MINDED!-I%92 m-your-YES-girl-for-every-PLEASURES%26%2310084%3 B%26%2365039%3 BHave-your-cake-and-eat-it-too!!

  3. #2627

    That don't work

    Quote Originally Posted by HotWiredJunk  [View Original Post]
    That's why BP is pretty much useless these days, esp for finding new BB providers. As best I can tell, BP only seems to be useful for finding a specific provider by the name she uses if her contact info changes.

    I suppose you can browse providers and if you find someone you're interested in ask them about BB, but that seems risky and time consuming.
    I've tried that with several that I knew had done BB before. 90% said NO via text / email communications. When I inquired in person, 50% said yes.

    I NEVER give donation until mini seeks has gotten wet. Of the remaining 50%, when I stated that I'd have to walk away, if covered service was the ONLY thing offered. ONLY 3 stood firm to not allowing BB. I applaud those 3 for sticking to their beliefs, handed them a 20 on the way out the door. I think 20 is reasonable for 10-15 minutes of small talk.

  4. #2626
    Quote Originally Posted by SeeksBBProvide  [View Original Post]
    She use to, BEFORE BP stopped letting the gals write stuff, openly offer an ANYTHING GOES session.
    That's why BP is pretty much useless these days, esp for finding new BB providers. As best I can tell, BP only seems to be useful for finding a specific provider by the name she uses if her contact info changes.

    I suppose you can browse providers and if you find someone you're interested in ask them about BB, but that seems risky and time consuming.

  5. #2625

    Nadya ANYTHIGN GOES

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimppirate  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?220837-Miss-Nadya

    http://seattle.backpage.com/WomenSee...-3095/61949587

    I've seen her a bunch of times and she will let you do whatever you want to her. When you text her just say I want to do bb Greek and she'll agree. The only thing is you can't cum in her pussy. She'll let you cum in her ass and loves it unlubed. You can literally just shove your cock up her ass. She'll haggle on rates but I wouldn't do more than a hh with her. Offer 120 for a qv or 200 for a hh. Pound her ass and send her on her way with a butt full of cum.
    She use to, BEFORE BP stopped letting the gals write stuff, openly offer an ANYTHING GOES session.

  6. #2624

    DLA event

    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleSilver1  [View Original Post]
    Any of you who contacted me about a certain group activity, be sure to log in and check your inbox.
    I checked, there's nothing there about it.

  7. #2623

    Nadya BB Everything Just Ask

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?220837-Miss-Nadya

    http://seattle.backpage.com/WomenSee...-3095/61949587

    I've seen her a bunch of times and she will let you do whatever you want to her. When you text her just say I want to do bb Greek and she'll agree. The only thing is you can't cum in her pussy. She'll let you cum in her ass and loves it unlubed. You can literally just shove your cock up her ass. She'll haggle on rates but I wouldn't do more than a hh with her. Offer 120 for a qv or 200 for a hh. Pound her ass and send her on her way with a butt full of cum.

  8. #2622

    DAnnieGB

    Any of you who contacted me about a certain group activity, be sure to log in and check your inbox.

  9. #2621
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeJennings  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-AVAILABLE-NOW!w-Incall-in-Kent-area!206) -579-7795-CALL-ME!-Xoxo.

    Back around, but now staunchly saying no GFE no BB. Hmm.
    I tend to prefer my women without giant tattoos guns above their chests.

  10. #2620
    Quote Originally Posted by DocSoup  [View Original Post]
    Nice girl from Philly. Definitely part of the Kirkland group. She offers greek. No info on BB.
    What's the upsell for greek?

  11. #2619
    Senior Member


    Posts: 39

    Siren.

    I had a session with the newly-enhanced Siren (https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?323457-Siren).

    She's as good as usual and I'd give her boob job an 8/10.

  12. #2618
    Quote Originally Posted by DukeOfExeter  [View Original Post]
    Nice girl from Philly. Definitely part of the Kirkland group. She offers greek. No info on BB.

  13. #2617
    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleSilver1  [View Original Post]
    One of the former members told me that there was a rumor that LE was after the guy who runs it, and that certain remaining girls might even be cooperating.
    Are you saying they are collecting info on clients? They sure seem to be seeing a lot of people, so it must be quite the laundry list. What can they possibly even share with LE though? Emails and phone numbers? Or do you think they are recording this shit in the hotels?

  14. #2616

    Kammi_kay

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-AVAILABLE-NOW!w-Incall-in-Kent-area!206) -579-7795-CALL-ME!-Xoxo.

    Back around, but now staunchly saying no GFE no BB. Hmm.

  15. #2615

    Siren

    Quote Originally Posted by Saku1133  [View Original Post]
    Boy you guys are tough. Who knows why anyone does anything. You are sitting on a board discussing a persons body and how.

    You think it should be. Chances are you may be in the basement of moms house, belting out, the meatloaf mom, the meatloaf.
    Dude, literally my first statement was how plastic surgery can be a God send for many. My second statement was how my experiences with this woman revealed that she was self conscious about her body.

    Far from "tough", the point of my post was that Siren had an amazing version of a GND brand that few can pull off as well as she. She's still there and still amazing. It's just not quite the same. Those are my impressions from seeing her many times. How about you?

    And I'm not sure what my 93 year old mom has to do with any of this. She doesn't even have a basement.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape