Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,326 to 11,340 of 13936
-
02-11-18 16:45 #2611Senior Member

Posts: 257What sort of info is demanded for the screening? How specific and personal does it get?
Originally Posted by Wenger
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-18 05:51 #2610Senior Member

Posts: 958If you've never visited with them before they'll have you wait until you're in Vegas to do the screening. Didn't take to long for me, and then you're good to go. Appointments depend on time of day, girl you're looking for, etc. As far as I know they don't do advance booking but could be wrong on that.
Originally Posted by SXDoctor
[View Original Post]
-w.
-
02-10-18 14:41 #2609Senior Member

Posts: 99So if you've never used them before
How far in advance should I try to book with HS or whatever it is called now to get through the screening process? Once I've already seen them, how short of a notice can I give for a second appointment?
-
02-09-18 22:58 #2608Senior Member

Posts: 203Hobbyshop Outcall
Reviews here have been good, for me their Incall has always been very good, just Uber for that. Outcall will be the same ladies has they post, less the photoshop big eyes etc. Reviews here and else where are consistently good. Their services are reliable and consistent, much better than any casino girl.
Originally Posted by HelloMyName
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by MCldop
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-18 19:40 #2607Regular Member

Posts: 2Hobbyshop
Has anyone done HS outcall service to hotel on the strip? Was the girls same as website promised? I don't mind shelling out some cash to get outcall to my hotel if the girls are what they seem on the website. Any experience report is appreciated.
-
02-08-18 19:27 #2606Senior Member

Posts: 28Unbelievable the PITA it has become to get a non-ripoff girl to your room in Las Vegas. I recently went out for the Super Bowl. Stayed Saturday, Sunday and Monday. On Monday, I wanted to get a girl. So I started looking at Mojo at 2:30. It has become so difficult to find anyone semi-reliable willing to do Strip outcall on short notice. I had two flakes. One just went radio silent. Another claimed to have gotten pulled over on the drive over on the freeway. I finally settled on Rachael http://rachael.supergfe.com/ for outcall because of positive TER reviews. At 7:30 pm, Rachael told me she'd be to my hotel in 30-40 minutes. Around 9:50 pm She finally showed up on the casino floor. At least she got the job done.
-
02-06-18 19:01 #2605Regular Member

Posts: 5Desert Rose
She's gone down hill. Still give good head. But looks and seams to be drugy NOW.
Originally Posted by Valdez
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-18 09:08 #2604Senior Member

Posts: 179I am also a Kat fan
I am also a Kat fan. I get to Vegas about once per year, and saw Kat a year or two ago. I have only seen her once, but she is my favorite in Vegas. She is skilled, fun, easy going and great to talk to. No games, into it. I could keep going.
Originally Posted by Valdez
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-18 00:22 #2603Regular Member

Posts: 8Bonnie.
I'm fairly certain the Bonnie that is discussed on here is ter 295202. You can look it up.
Originally Posted by Valdez
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-18 18:32 #2602Senior Member

Posts: 1261No one answered so
I contacted Kat Koval and had her come to my hotel for BNG. Damage was $. 0.
Originally Posted by Valdez
[View Original Post]
If anyone wants more info just ask. Highly skilled provider, with a top of the line BBBJCIM.
Or text her.
http://www.katkovell.com
-
02-05-18 12:42 #2601Senior Member

Posts: 566Reminds me too
Back in the strip club days, A friend of mine took a stripper home and she demanded $500 in the Morning. So he wrote a check for $600 including a $100 tip.
Originally Posted by Kiyakubuke
[View Original Post]
Guess what, he wrote a check on a closed account. You can figure the rest.
-
02-04-18 23:34 #2600Senior Member

Posts: 233Reminds me.
Writing that last response reminded me of when I was a bouncer in a strip club, back in my youth. Brough one of the dancers home with me one night, the next morning she tells me I owed her $500 for last night. I responded, "really, cause I was just about to say that you owed me $600. Tell you what, let's just call it even". She wasn't happy, but she wasn't getting any money either.
Originally Posted by Kiyakubuke
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-18 23:31 #2599Senior Member

Posts: 233Yep
Yeah, seems like their goal is to get a girl there with the promise of 200, then high ball you for the tip. Hoping you will cough it up since you are already on the hook for the 200 just for them showing up.
Originally Posted by Valdez
[View Original Post]
Only way I would use them is if I had a guarantee of the total damage.
-
02-04-18 22:43 #2598Senior Member

Posts: 1261I hate
Those "plus tip" ads.
Originally Posted by Kiyakubuke
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-18 22:06 #2597Senior Member

Posts: 233Girls direct to you
Anyone ever use the agency "girlsdirecttoyou. Com"? I know agencies are not typically the best route, but I saw one the billboard trucks with their ad on it and was curious. Their site has the price at 200 + tip, anyone know what the total damage usually is?










Reply With Quote






