Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18425

    Good to know

    Quote Originally Posted by JasperMalloy  [View Original Post]
    I have visited this place from time to time over the past (don't know) 10+ years. Maybe longer. It's there, you know why you're there, they know why you're there. That's about it.

    With one exception really early on, I've never been particularly thrilled with the girls, or the service. At least the towels and shower seem clean.
    Thanks for the feedback! I've driven by there and on occasion see really pretty girls walking in, so I assumed there might be fun to be had, I may have to check it out for myself one of these days!

  2. #18424
    Quote Originally Posted by LatinPoker  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever been here? I keep hearing there is fun to be had but at the same time also hear that it could be pretty bogus depending on who's working on a given day. Anyone have any info? (Before is decide to TOFTT, LOL!
    I have visited this place from time to time over the past (don't know) 10+ years. Maybe longer. It's there, you know why you're there, they know why you're there. That's about it.

    With one exception really early on, I've never been particularly thrilled with the girls, or the service. At least the towels and shower seem clean.

  3. #18423

    Lola

    Quote Originally Posted by MoneyT  [View Original Post]
    Previous reports indicate there are zero extras available.
    I stopped by the parlor right before the holidays and gave Lola a little box of chocolates. The massage was ok (to weak for me), but I left happy. Valentines is approaching, so some little gift, any sign of appreciation or whatever might open her heart, actually hand. Good luck Brothers.

  4. #18422

    AOL in chicago (NS)

    Anyone ever been here? I keep hearing there is fun to be had but at the same time also hear that it could be pretty bogus depending on who's working on a given day. Anyone have any info? (Before is decide to TOFTT, LOL!

  5. #18421

    Oh, sorry

    Quote Originally Posted by MoneyT  [View Original Post]
    Previous reports indicate there are zero extras available.
    Sorry, I thought I remembered a report about no extras with Sasha. Thanks for letting me know.

  6. #18420
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesTChicago  [View Original Post]
    Hey gents!

    Anyone have some info to share on Lola from LT? Any extras available PM is fine. I can give info on others there in exchange Looking to go this weekend and will report back. Thanks stay warm and safe.
    Previous reports indicate there are zero extras available.

  7. #18419

    Lola and Logan tantricas

    Hey gents!

    Anyone have some info to share on Lola from LT? Any extras available PM is fine. I can give info on others there in exchange Looking to go this weekend and will report back. Thanks stay warm and safe.

  8. #18418

    Thank you!

    Quote Originally Posted by NotDeadYet  [View Original Post]
    You seem to do a lot of travelling, so you probably are on RM with privileges. Try to find two or three that are close together; might be less likely to freak out the girls if only 2 or 3 of you walk in together, instead of 4 to 6 of you. Be prepared to do some waiting, since it's not likely that more than one gal is available at the same time; might help to call ahead.

    Search on Chicago, maybe select some criteria to narrow things down a little, and sort by Newest Reviews. Pick one to find the zip code, for example, 60618. Go to the home page and select MP's near me, change the location to that zip code and scroll down to the map view. A quick search showed three places on Belmont within a block or two of each other with good reviews. Irving Park is another with multiples. Sometimes on different streets but near the intersection.

    Depending on the neighborhood, parking can be a bi itch, so consider a taxi or Uber. Try to find a restaurant close by for while you are waiting, before or after.

    Good luck and welcome to Chicago!
    Stay safe and happy hobbying!

  9. #18417

    Not your first rodeo, er, convention

    Quote Originally Posted by OneTimeOnce  [View Original Post]
    Will be visting the windy city, looking for good reliable place or providers, Mid March is our convention. Thanks in advance!!
    You seem to do a lot of travelling, so you probably are on RM with privileges. Try to find two or three that are close together; might be less likely to freak out the girls if only 2 or 3 of you walk in together, instead of 4 to 6 of you. Be prepared to do some waiting, since it's not likely that more than one gal is available at the same time; might help to call ahead.

    Search on Chicago, maybe select some criteria to narrow things down a little, and sort by Newest Reviews. Pick one to find the zip code, for example, 60618. Go to the home page and select MP's near me, change the location to that zip code and scroll down to the map view. A quick search showed three places on Belmont within a block or two of each other with good reviews. Irving Park is another with multiples. Sometimes on different streets but near the intersection.

    Depending on the neighborhood, parking can be a bi itch, so consider a taxi or Uber. Try to find a restaurant close by for while you are waiting, before or after.

    Good luck and welcome to Chicago!

  10. #18416
    Quote Originally Posted by Starks  [View Original Post]
    Anybody venture out in the storm today to monger? Details.
    I'm trying to! LOL can't find anybody. Sorry I'm not a veteran so I'm not going to ask for anyone's go-tos.

    Weekend is here!

  11. #18415

    Snow Storm

    Anybody venture out in the storm today to monger? Details.

  12. #18414
    Quote Originally Posted by OneTimeOnce  [View Original Post]
    Will be visting the windy city, looking for good reliable place or providers, Mid March is our convention. Thanks in advance!!
    Wow, I cannot think of a single place that has more than 3, maybe 4, at a time. 2 to 3 is the norm. I'm a downtown guy. Good question.

  13. #18413

    Accommodations for 4 to 6 at once?

    Will be visting the windy city, looking for good reliable place or providers, Mid March is our convention. Thanks in advance!!

  14. #18412
    Quote Originally Posted by VRooomBada  [View Original Post]
    Again, this money shorthand code is used incorrectly. At least I hope you didn't pay $300 for a massage and HJ.
    Apologies (to all!) - I have not been on in ages and recently indulging back in the hobby as time permits. So yes. A bit rusty on my shorthand, so to clarify. 6 on entry (for 1 hr), and. 4 for the tip (HE), so $ total ($100). It was a really good time as I didn't know what to expect as the spot is fairly new (Ogden, just east of Maple in Brookfield). Super easy to find, as they have a huge sign up and entrance is off on the side-street, so it actually works out well. I may visit again this week or early next, we'll see if there is any other talent at this establishment to enjoy.

  15. #18411

    Again

    Quote Originally Posted by PussyPoker  [View Original Post]
    60 door 40 tip + 100.
    Short·hand.

    Noun.

    A method of rapid writing by means of abbreviations and symbols, used especially for taking dictation.

    Only if the number is 100 or 200 exactly is it ever shorthand. How is. 40 shorthand for 40 or $$$ shorthand for 300 You're using the same or more characters. Half the time people write it incorrectly which just leads to confusion.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape