Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 600 of 866 FirstFirst ... 100 500 550 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 650 700 ... LastLast
Results 8,986 to 9,000 of 12988
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4003
    Quote Originally Posted by AhardLanding  [View Original Post]
    I believe he moved to the Central Valley.
    AhardLanding, I think you are confusing me with an old Board buddy Dildo Baggens and I'm honored to be confused with him. I'm still planted in L. A. But mostly inactive in the game other than regularly seeing a couple of special faves. I used to love the hunt but now I'm more hooked on the connection and reliability with known commodities. That m.o. takes me out of the loop and while I'm loaded down with memories, I don't have much current personally acquired information.

  2. #4002

    Ventura Blvd

    Quote Originally Posted by Hundred  [View Original Post]
    I like the Marie Callenders.
    Crying. That hot little girl at Kai Ramen always takes care of me.

  3. #4001
    Quote Originally Posted by Hundred  [View Original Post]
    I like the Marie Callenders.
    Shit dude, I just choked on my coffee. Thanks for the laugh.

  4. #4000

    Camel

    Quote Originally Posted by ILovePussy2  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know where mamasan took her talents? Camel? Are you still around?
    I believe he moved to the Central Valley.

  5. #3999

    Hmm

    Went to Dow-Remove-ney Acu-Remove-puncture.

    Had chick with first name same as Ms. Lansbury from Murder, She Wrote.

    BBBJ, CFS, DFK, and DATY.

    69, mish, doggie, then blew my load.

    Chinese Chick in her 40's.

    Old eww face but nice body with no loose belly skin.

    Big pussy lips.

    Had a good time.

    40+140.

  6. #3998

    Paradise

    Saw a ad in BP and decided to stop by Paradise off of Pico in ktown. When I drove by it couldn't find the paradise sign but phone number was the same so park my car and went inside. Current sign reads Su total care at the door. Anyhow paid. 6 at the door for 1 hr to a Korean dude. Told me my room number which was upstairs. Only thing I didn't like about the door is that in the door had a window. Otherwise room was pretty big for a parlor and table was away from the door. After few minutes a kgirl walked in and greeted me. And she look pretty decent. Told me she was 29 and she looked about that age and had a nice body from what I can see. Only thing is that she had a long pants on and tight t-shirt. This place is standard operation. Massaged me for about 30 minutes with hot oil and on the flop HE til completion. She did let me roam around but only outside of the clothing. She pushed my hands away when I tried to feel her tits under the bra. No other services are provided. She did promise a better service when I come back but I doubt I'll repeat. L 7. 7, S 7, A. Happy mongering.

  7. #3997

    Thaihi

    Saw vikki once she is good. Does she ever do more tho? Only got typical services--h. E.

  8. #3996

    Ventura Boulevad

    Quote Originally Posted by Gavin1969  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know of a good place along Ventura blvd that offers full service?
    I like the Marie Callenders.

  9. #3995
    Read Gavin.

    Quote Originally Posted by AsianPussy  [View Original Post]
    What is with this flurry of posts from new posters with <10 posts. As a general rule like most seniors, I don't reply to posts or PM's from anyone with less than 40-50 posts.

    To all of the below questions, ALL of the answers are in this forum, just read posts and keep reading back at least a month or so. Take notes and you'll have a giant list of places to go that fit your individual needs. Then go to the places reviewed here, and post a review with your experiences. This will get your post count up and people will start to reply to you.

    But posts just asking for general info like "where is a good FS place" probably aren't a good use of this forum.

  10. #3994

    San Fernando Valley. Massage

    Anyone know of a good place along Ventura blvd that offers full service?

  11. #3993

    Body Center

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBadNut  [View Original Post]
    Was cruising down Olympic thinking I might take a shot at someplace now. Stopped and took a look at bobby center. Wasn't quite sure what to make of it the ads are very overstated as usually are. Anyone have experience there?
    Reliable R&T with older Korean women. Good value. Price of admission includes a nice table shower. I used to see a girl named Candy who gave a top notch massage and was ok with wandering wherever.

  12. #3992
    Quote Originally Posted by SaltyDog  [View Original Post]
    I read your posts and you added zero.

    WTF is PDX.
    Portland Oregon.

  13. #3991
    Quote Originally Posted by Domekak  [View Original Post]
    Hey, visiting from PDX. Stating between Koreatown and Bev Hills, can anyone send me a pm if they know any good spots in the area? Would be much appreciated. Thanks.
    I read your posts and you added zero.

    WTF is PDX.

  14. #3990
    Quote Originally Posted by SmashPussy  [View Original Post]
    Hey Mongers, any one know a twenty something Chinese girl name Nina from Kentucky, she s cute small chick best massage in the world with handy, I used to see her in Kentucky, said she was moving to LA, and now I live in Vegas, I mean this girl knows how to make you melt, tight little ass, small tits, thought I would give it a shot, LOL,.

    Thanks in Advance,.
    There's lots of Nina's and this ain't Kentucky.

  15. #3989

    Nina

    Hey Mongers, any one know a twenty something Chinese girl name Nina from Kentucky, she s cute small chick best massage in the world with handy, I used to see her in Kentucky, said she was moving to LA, and now I live in Vegas, I mean this girl knows how to make you melt, tight little ass, small tits, thought I would give it a shot, LOL,.

    Thanks in Advance,.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape