Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 600 of 868 FirstFirst ... 100 500 550 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 650 700 ... LastLast
Results 8,986 to 9,000 of 13007
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4022

    Thank you!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jokeman55  [View Original Post]
    They've changed. A few years ago I had an Asian gal named Kerry. EXCELLENT!! More recently (after being closed for renovations) I had a Hispanic gal who was so-so in comparison. By al means avoid LaLa massage a few doors down. HE only, the girls stay dressed.
    I take it FS on the menu?

  2. #4021
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCamel  [View Original Post]
    AhardLanding, I think you are confusing me with an old Board buddy Dildo Baggens and I'm honored to be confused with him. I'm still planted in L. A. But mostly inactive in the game other than regularly seeing a couple of special faves. I used to love the hunt but now I'm more hooked on the connection and reliability with known commodities. That m.o. takes me out of the loop and while I'm loaded down with memories, I don't have much current personally acquired information.
    Well, damn. Uncle Al (zheimer) is kicking me hard.

    I'm with you. At 60, my tolerance for a crappy ending is low.

    Yes, the Camel / Baggens back and forth are part of the legacy of the board.

  3. #4020

    RIP OFF! Tulip Spa & Massage

    Tulip Spa & Massage also known as Oasis Spa in Lakewood is a joke! Fake massage, which is fine. But after 5 minutes says turn over $300 for FS and $200 for HJ. As soon as I said hell no, the mood changed and then said ok give me $40 tip if you want me to continue the massage. Total rip off place. Stay away!

  4. #4019

    My Experience

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBadNut  [View Original Post]
    Anyone hit this one on Manchester? Latiiiinaaasss.
    They've changed. A few years ago I had an Asian gal named Kerry. EXCELLENT!! More recently (after being closed for renovations) I had a Hispanic gal who was so-so in comparison. By al means avoid LaLa massage a few doors down. HE only, the girls stay dressed.

  5. #4018

    Vip

    Anyone hit this one on Manchester? Latiiiinaaasss.

  6. #4017

    AMP on Western Above Parks BBQ.

    No hanky panky, good massage though. Table massage was great too. But they say no funny business.

  7. #4016
    Quote Originally Posted by Domekak  [View Original Post]
    Hey, visiting from PDX. Stating between Koreatown and Bev Hills, can anyone send me a pm if they know any good spots in the area? Would be much appreciated. Thanks.
    K town. OK. If you want some quality k girls. You need reference. So I'll tell you how to build it quick. Get a Korean cab and ask the driver. Then he will hook you up. Than there is one reference.

    Do that 2 times. Now you can go on.

  8. #4015
    Quote Originally Posted by AhardLanding  [View Original Post]
    I believe he moved to the Central Valley.
    AhardLanding, I think you are confusing me with an old Board buddy Dildo Baggens and I'm honored to be confused with him. I'm still planted in L. A. But mostly inactive in the game other than regularly seeing a couple of special faves. I used to love the hunt but now I'm more hooked on the connection and reliability with known commodities. That m.o. takes me out of the loop and while I'm loaded down with memories, I don't have much current personally acquired information.

  9. #4014

    Ventura Blvd

    Quote Originally Posted by Hundred  [View Original Post]
    I like the Marie Callenders.
    Crying. That hot little girl at Kai Ramen always takes care of me.

  10. #4013
    Quote Originally Posted by Hundred  [View Original Post]
    I like the Marie Callenders.
    Shit dude, I just choked on my coffee. Thanks for the laugh.

  11. #4012

    Camel

    Quote Originally Posted by ILovePussy2  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know where mamasan took her talents? Camel? Are you still around?
    I believe he moved to the Central Valley.

  12. #4011

    Hmm

    Went to Dow-Remove-ney Acu-Remove-puncture.

    Had chick with first name same as Ms. Lansbury from Murder, She Wrote.

    BBBJ, CFS, DFK, and DATY.

    69, mish, doggie, then blew my load.

    Chinese Chick in her 40's.

    Old eww face but nice body with no loose belly skin.

    Big pussy lips.

    Had a good time.

    40+140.

  13. #4010

    Paradise

    Saw a ad in BP and decided to stop by Paradise off of Pico in ktown. When I drove by it couldn't find the paradise sign but phone number was the same so park my car and went inside. Current sign reads Su total care at the door. Anyhow paid. 6 at the door for 1 hr to a Korean dude. Told me my room number which was upstairs. Only thing I didn't like about the door is that in the door had a window. Otherwise room was pretty big for a parlor and table was away from the door. After few minutes a kgirl walked in and greeted me. And she look pretty decent. Told me she was 29 and she looked about that age and had a nice body from what I can see. Only thing is that she had a long pants on and tight t-shirt. This place is standard operation. Massaged me for about 30 minutes with hot oil and on the flop HE til completion. She did let me roam around but only outside of the clothing. She pushed my hands away when I tried to feel her tits under the bra. No other services are provided. She did promise a better service when I come back but I doubt I'll repeat. L 7. 7, S 7, A. Happy mongering.

  14. #4009

    Thaihi

    Saw vikki once she is good. Does she ever do more tho? Only got typical services--h. E.

  15. #4008

    Ventura Boulevad

    Quote Originally Posted by Gavin1969  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know of a good place along Ventura blvd that offers full service?
    I like the Marie Callenders.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape