Thread: Bare Back Ladies
+
Add Report
Results 3,976 to 3,990 of 4492
-
02-09-18 10:36 #517Banned Member

Posts: 27Ashley.
Her face has had some work done. Maybe a facelift or some Botox. But it's not hard, it's quite soft and she's a great kisser. Personally I'm not a huge fan of her tits. They are big but quite hard and obviously fake. With that being said her body is amazing, she gives great head, her pussy is extremely tight, and she'll let you fuck her as many times as you want within your time. She's sweet and friendly, reliable, and takes loads down her throat and in her pussy. So for me the good far outweighs the bad.
Originally Posted by Dwyck
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-18 09:36 #516Senior Member

Posts: 736For those who have seen Ashley Taylor can anyone comment on her face and tits? Both look like they may be very hard.
Originally Posted by BBbabeLuvr
[View Original Post]
Is she hot or is she like a bony builder.
-
02-09-18 01:59 #515Senior Member

Posts: 78I don't know about anyone else, but to me it's like a thrill. Like Russian roulette kinda. I, myself, sometimes think I'm mad. For some reason, there's just this thing that draws me to dangerous women. I have felt the same way about being in a panic afterwards and not knowing if she was safe. So far, so good. It's hard to explain here. But I personally just go along with my gut instinct. If I get a bad "vibe", I always have a condom handy.
Originally Posted by Jalanmo
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-18 01:29 #514Senior Member

Posts: 174"Early Bird Gets the Worm"
As a follow up to the previous post, it looks like the Busty Blonde in Lynn was already reviewed in the past on the CL forum. Went by the name of Kira back then. See posts #2463 and 2465. I was going to try to see her this weekend but will definitely steer clear after seeing these negative reviews.
Originally Posted by BigHead
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-18 16:22 #513Senior Member

Posts: 50"Early Bird Gets the Worm"
EVERYONE STAY AWAY FROM THIS ONE!! 781-888-0570.
Originally Posted by Longjblues
[View Original Post]
I'm assuming this is the one everyone is referencing in Lynn. This morning I responded by email to her Craigslist ad "Early Bird Gets the Worm". She emailed me back within the hour and gave me her number to text or call. After texting back and forth a bit I felt comfortable and set up an appointment for this afternoon. She quoted 80-100 all inclusive and I will have a very good time! When I arrived she said to call and she would meet me at the back door of the apartment building, which she did. She was a bit heavier than expected but well proportioned with an ok face so I decided to have a go. We went into the apartment and she says lets get naked on the couch, I ask about another room and she says the bedroom is a mess lets use the couch. So she pulls her blouse up to expose her tits then puts it back down and says your not a cop are you. I say no and place the 100 on the end table. We get undressed and she asks if I had a condom, I tell her that I did not. So she lays on the floor, yup the hard wood floor and says come on titty fuck me. I tell her I'm not interested in titty fucking her I barely have my fucking underwear off yet. So I sit on the couch and ask her to give me a blow job, no way without a condom, WTF! Now she starts saying I see 12 guys a day and cannot give all of them blowjobs without a condom and starts to rub my cock between her tits. Now I've only been there 10 minutes and I am ready to just get up and leave. Next thing I know a second woman comes into the room and just stands there and says hello. I say hello, she is in a tiny negligee and quite frankly looks better than the one I was there to see. Now we have two woman standing there and I'm completely naked and the first one says to the second he wants a blowjob without a condom will you do it, she says yea sure he looks nice, I'll take good care of him. Part of me was still saying get the fuck out of there and another part of me was saying OK blow me I already gave girl number one $100. Now a third woman emerges out of the other room and says what's going on out here to which the second one responds, nothing I'm going to take care of this guy because "Kim" is being an asshole! Now girl number one "Kim" gets offended and loud. Now I really want to get the fuck out of there and begin gathering my clothes when a guy about 6'5" come out of the other room. Yep me three women and a very big guy standing there, all so quick and I'm still naked!! So I get dressed and say have fun I'm out of here. The guy never says a work while I get dressed but girl #2 asks that I stay, no fucking way I bolt. She follows me into the hall apologizing and gives me her number to call her anytime, WTF. I am sorry for such a long post but I just had to warn everyone PLEASE STAY AWAY. You may not get as lucky as I did!
Liljonn.
-
02-08-18 14:28 #512Senior Member

Posts: 2199If a choice of FB handle points to anything is that she goes by Marie and that she's not from around here
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-18 11:22 #511Senior Member

Posts: 283Information Michelle Lynn provider.
Hi,
Originally Posted by HotPlay
[View Original Post]
I would love to have contact information on Michelle of Lynn.
-
02-08-18 10:21 #510Senior Member

Posts: 3748I should have also mentioned that a check with TINEYE shows that one of the pics of the girl has been used 3 years ago on a Dutch dating site. So the pics are almost surely stolen. Strike One! But I'm still wondering about the legitimacy of the ad. Because many real girls always use fake pics but are neverheless real and do put out BBFS. (Layla for example.).
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-18 09:59 #509Senior Member

Posts: 3748Anyone try this?
http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Wome...2-5668/9584237
Ad indicates that bareback is availble. I attached the figure in the ad that so indicates. But there does not seem to be any reviews or previous history. So I'm wondering if anyone is familar with the pics of this girl, or if anyone has seen her, or otherwise knows anything at all? Ad text cut and pasted below.
Contact: (203) 442-5668.
https://www.facebook.com/marie.foreignn
Poster's age: 21.
Location: Providence.
Post I'd: 9584237 rhodeisland.
-
02-07-18 18:35 #508Regular Member

Posts: 8Lacey in Norwood
Interesting I was heading towards Norwood this weekend and thought of giving it a try. Sent you a PM Gianni Versace.
Originally Posted by GianniVersace
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-18 18:24 #507Senior Member

Posts: 119Not afraid?
I think you guys are very brave on going raw on them girls, besides HIV, aren't you guys afraid of STD like gonorrhea or chlamydia? Do you guys take anything before going in raw? I have done it 3 times in my hobby going raw but I got scared the shit out of me after LOL.
-
02-07-18 17:50 #506Regular Member

Posts: 8Michelle of Lynn
Hello senior members and all forum contributors, I have been a long time visitor to the forum as I was frequently visiting Boston for work. Now that I have moved to the Boston area for good, I decided to join in and contribute. In my short quest to find BBFS providers in the area I must say I have not had a lot of success. But recently I did come across this provided who calls her self Michelle based out of Lynn area. I am not sure if she has been reviewed here. She usually does out calls and car dates. We exchange a few texts back and forth, setting up a date was easy and BBFS was on the menu. She is a little heavier than what you see in the pictures but over all the services was good and she is not a clock watcher. Started off with a pretty good BBBJ and hopped right on to finish me instead her. I will be more than happy to share here contact please do PM for the contact.
-
02-07-18 17:44 #505Regular Member

Posts: 8Michelle of Lynn
Hello senior members and all forum contributors, I have been a long time visitor to the forum as I was frequently visiting Boston for work. Now that I have moved to the Boston area for good, I decided to join in and contribute. In my short quest to find BBFS providers in the area I must say I have not had a lot of success. But recently I did come across this provided who calls her self Michelle based out of Lynn area. I am not sure if she has been reviewed here. She usually does out calls and car dates. We exchange a few texts back and forth, setting up a date was easy and BBFS was on the menu. She is a little heavier than what you see in the pictures but over all the services was good and she is not a clock watcher. Started off with a pretty good BBBJ and hopped right on to finish me instead her. I will be more than happy to share here contact please do PM for the contact.
-
02-07-18 09:38 #504Banned Member

Posts: 27Come on
[Deleted by Admin]
See where it says "Report Post?"
Want to guess why it's there?
A2
-
02-06-18 20:12 #503Senior Member

Posts: 2199[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!











Reply With Quote





