Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,211 to 6,225 of 19147
-
02-13-18 20:54 #12937Senior Member

Posts: 394411 news
Was on the road most of the day today. Went down the are after 1 pm saw a few WSW. A clue bigger ones. Headed to 8 and headed east. Then I saw a bunch of warren's finest going to that hotel that has all the issues. The name scales me. Then on he way home went back down the are (after 6). It was unbelievable. Had to be over 5 WSW a few BSW. Saw this cute WSW with a back pack on. She was near lantz and then on lantz went by her a few times. I was looking for le hiding. Went around the block and came up lantz. She was Walking down lantz about 100 yds from the are. She was ready to hop in but I chickened out. Headed home. But damn they were everyehere. Did anyone partake today?
Be aware or hiding le. Be safe.
-
02-13-18 08:29 #12936Senior Member

Posts: 394Are. I. p
I wonder if it had anything to do with the victory raid.
Originally Posted by Maxam1
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-18 06:20 #12935Senior Member

Posts: 114WOW, so sad!
Originally Posted by Jbfe147
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-18 14:47 #12934Senior Member

Posts: 655http://www.fox2detroit.com/news/loca...of-burning-car
Originally Posted by Fast69
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-18 11:42 #12933Senior Member

Posts: 467Same here
Trying to get her number also. She changed it a few times. :
Originally Posted by TheReal313
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-18 08:12 #12932Senior Member

Posts: 394Link
Can you post a link? Didn't see it.
Originally Posted by Poppabd
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-18 08:08 #12931Senior Member

Posts: 394Stacey
The red head that takes her teeth out? Heard she was +. Shame, great knob polisher.
Originally Posted by TheReal313
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-18 08:06 #12930Senior Member

Posts: 394Getting back in the game
Need to be very careful out there. LE is watching the SW. They will pull you over just for talking to a SW. If they get in the car your shit is gone. They use everyday vehicles. Old and new. Read my previous posts.
Originally Posted by NoSpec
[View Original Post]
Be safe and careful out there.
-
02-12-18 01:13 #12929Senior Member

Posts: 156Nicole from John are
Anyone have her number I had it but lost it.
Also do anyone know strawberry w thick with a lot of ass use to be on John are than move to Harper got pregnant and didn't see her no more.
And I have Paige new num if anyone wants it she can easily get a new num.
-
02-11-18 22:11 #12928Banned Member

Posts: 22Damn rip Angiemany dates with her she was a cool girl.
Originally Posted by Poppabd
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-18 23:19 #12927

Posts: 461Re: Greener pastures
I was assuming the OP was referring to SP's of a non-SW type, seeing as so many members have posted about greatly increased LE heat on Detroit streets, plus a dearth of SW choices, which combined have driven mongers away.
Originally Posted by NoSpec
[View Original Post]
Lately, the cold and snowstorms have had significant impact as well.
To answer the OP's question, Michigan Avenue in Inkster and Warren Avenue between Greenfield and Evergreen often have SW's. I am fairly sure you don't want them, though.
Meanwhile, could you provide definitions for OBT, PNP, and PH?
-
02-10-18 23:05 #12926Senior Member

Posts: 276I'm assuming by "greener pastures" you mean another site. What other hobby site has a streetwalker section, USASG is the only one that I know of?
Originally Posted by PieBoy
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-18 11:30 #12925Senior Member

Posts: 43First stroll in awhile.
I haven't been active on this site in awhile, but I am ready to start picking the hobby back up into high gear again.
I haven't been completely out of the hobby, but have been seeing strippers / escorts as of late. A few escorts in particular on the regular. I've been dividing what free time I have between Detroit and Flint. In particular I am a fan of some Greek providers (Brittany / Rain / Savannah mainly).
I have been having a desire to get back into the SW scene. I first started picking up in Orlando off OBT. That Strip was a gold mine. When I first moved to Michigan I could find a WSW in Pontiac, now it's dead. I hit the Triangle (as it stands to the best of my knowledge) and it's dead. Even PH is dead. Where did they all go? Anyone have any tips for general areas at certain times?
I see the last post shows action on Chalmers, but even there I haven't had luck in the past. How far off the hw are they hiding. ? I figured they would be at the cheap as Notel Right there, but apparently not when I decide to go for a stroll.
I've been desiring a dream with the type I can take to a room and get a few good hours if not make an over night event with some pnp fun. In particular I want to find a WSW or HSW. If anyone happens to know any providers that are freaks and can keep the party going without flying off the rails at all? I don't expect you all to find the girl for me, all though any PM info is greatly appreciated.
Anyways, I hope you all welcome me back and I hope I will be able to contribute to the pool of wisdom.
Stay safe.
-
02-09-18 05:54 #12924Senior Member

Posts: 156Stacy from Chalmers
Skinny W.
Recommend it you stay way you can guess why.
-
02-08-18 19:33 #12923Senior Member

Posts: 265Halo vs John Wise LOL
I remember that, John Wise posted about her being a ROB and she came on here and tried to fire back at him. Unfortunately her post came off like she had just smoked a bunch of crack, it made no sense.
Originally Posted by Hoestroll
[View Original Post]
Man those were the good old days around here until all those senior members moved on to greener pastures, now we are lucky if there is a few review posts a month in the SW thread.








Reply With Quote






