Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Sr Members with 50+ Reports
+
Add Report
Results 28,351 to 28,365 of 44210
-
02-09-18 12:07 #15860Regular Member

Posts: 9Mimosa
From what I recall about this place is there are no individual rooms, only drapes. This does not sound right??
Originally Posted by BrianKaneman
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-18 16:42 #15859Senior Member

Posts: 175EZ Relax
Does anyone know where Coco from EZ Relax is? She was'nt much to look at, but she was younger and thinner than the other aunties there and she really knew how to handle the pipe! Any feedback would be much appreciated!
-
02-08-18 13:26 #15858Regular Member

Posts: 8Stacy forbes
Any reviews on this provider? Independent I am assuming.
-
02-08-18 01:24 #15857Senior Member

Posts: 96Which spa are you talking about?
I have to check it out, sounds pleasing.
Originally Posted by BrianKaneman
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-18 15:26 #15856Senior Member

Posts: 899Clever, guess writing about Mimosa. Jeez, riddles.
Originally Posted by BrianKaneman
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-18 10:15 #15855Regular Member

Posts: 11OJ with champagne
4 pm on Monday.
In the corner of a small unassuming strip mall, super clean and very professional.
Did the Nuru for 30 minutes and did not regret it. (whole session lasted 45 minutes).
She came in, was FUCKING GORGEOUS, 25 years old, tight body and eyes to die for.
Used a squirt bottle with warm oil and went to town on the her front of her body.
Then she worked the oil on to my back using her body and can't say how great of an experience this was.
The flip was great can't stop thinking about it.
She said all the girls there are hot so come back and sample something new next time.
I love your city.
-
02-06-18 01:23 #15854Senior Member

Posts: 51Same here. I took one for the team but they told me Linda is gone. The session was 100% legit. I didn't try any funny business. Not even average massage. I won't be back. I want that Linda gal. Any tips? I got a lead on great massage and HE. You don't don't that often. This is a legit place too.
Originally Posted by CitySlicker
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-18 22:11 #15853Senior Member

Posts: 124Rose 999
After reading some reviews about this place, I thought I had to check it out. Got there around 6 pm, only one girl working, Candy. She's cute, young, and I wouldn't say thin or thick but probably juicy is the right word. Get in pay the $40 house fee and I am waiting, she starts off with nice touching, but then tells me what I want. Well I asked for FS and quoted me at $160 so I only told her I had $100. Being that I was not able to get full action, I told her HJ then and she said $60 but after told me CBJ with no clothes $100, so I'm a fan of mouth work so I did the deed. After a couple of minutes, I came and got cleaned up and left.
I suppose maybe I didn't get the right lady but what can I expect from a VMP. Maybe I got spoiled by the Massage Parlors in Guadalajara or the strip joints in Tijuana, but I was pretty disappointed. I don't regret that I went there since I wanted to check it out for a bit but I think I'm going to lay low here in the states.
-
02-05-18 21:33 #15852Senior Member

Posts: 348Lotus
In Fullerton near CSUF. Went today (Monday).
Had 40 ish asian lady (I think Chinese, she didn't have that strong viet accent).
She was OK. Maybe a 6 body, 5 looks, massage was shit as usual.
HE only with groping and roaming butt and boobs under clothes allowed.
Lifted her shirt up to expose boobs a little but that's it.
Blew my load and left.
40 house 60 tip.
Probably won't be back. Place was dead. Only 1 girl working.
-
02-03-18 18:57 #15851Senior Member

Posts: 229Lucky P
Went there today.
I guess I went and they only had a couple of gals working.
Ended up somebody checked me in and I heard her yell Jenny. And than a Lucy came into my room.
After about 10 minutes another gal showed up and her name was Ruby.
Either way neither were my type.
Ruby kept asking if I wanted HE but I opted not to. I did fall asleep at one point so she said tired or sleepy to me and I said yes.
I won't go back I saw another gal. And though I'm getting older I'm more discriminatory about where I go most times. And if I don't like what I see I won't opt for more.
-
02-03-18 18:10 #15850Regular Member

Posts: 23Dahlia Day Spa in Orange
Has anyone experienced Vivian at this spa? How far is she willing to take HE? Is she more than rub and tug? Has anyone gone further with her?
-
02-03-18 16:33 #15849Regular Member

Posts: 2Purple Rain Search
Just wondering, does anyone know where the girls from Purple Rain Spa (closed now) went? Regretting not getting their numbers.
-
02-03-18 12:32 #15848Regular Member

Posts: 3Foot Fetish
Does anyone know any good AMPs that cater to foot fetish?
-
02-03-18 09:36 #15847Regular Member

Posts: 2Honey Spa
What was the cost of the Nuru BTW? And how did it go down exactly? Because I've heard mixed things.
Originally Posted by MrSixty
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-18 21:00 #15846Senior Member

Posts: 1954Real scrubs are highly accessible! The top is wide open from the waist up and the pants are guarded only by rubber bands. Thought I doubt if that's the reason. Comfort at Tustin used to have real scrubs for uniform before the current iteration.
Originally Posted by Lovergrrl
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





