Thread: Positive Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 19,666 to 19,680 of 31637
-
02-09-18 09:25 #11972Senior Member

Posts: 85Well
Up to you. Call them and ask them if a hooker needs to say your name before she can enter the premises or even park her car.
Originally Posted by SniperDog
[View Original Post]
I go to this hotel all the time as a friend is a bartender. Like I said no gate, just a public parking lot.
-
02-09-18 08:18 #11971Senior Member

Posts: 2464It depends
There is public parking because of the restaurants and convention center. Sometimes they charge. But it isn't "gated," per se.
Originally Posted by SniperDog
[View Original Post]
C3.
-
02-09-18 06:50 #11970Senior Member

Posts: 1170Sophia UTR
Sorry guys when I posted this I was going to post updated pictures of Sophia but I totally forgot. She has been working out and is super sexy and we'll toned, the pictures are a little late but enjoy.
Originally Posted by Orlo69
[View Original Post]
Play hard have fun.
Orlo69.
-
02-08-18 18:06 #11969Senior Member

Posts: 101I can confirm 100% visitors either valet or self park by going through gate obtaining a ticket and paying when leaving by cash or credit card. They don't have to provide any guest info.
Originally Posted by SniperDog
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-18 16:05 #11968

Posts: 640Have you ever been to a resort where you had to give your name to get on the property? They have multiple restaurants, bars and activities. They would never check to verify a guest name to get on the property. They'll have guest parking where she can park or she can take a Uber to the front door. Who in their right mind would stay at such a place?
Originally Posted by SniperDog
[View Original Post]
You're so over-thinking this.
-
02-08-18 15:51 #11967Senior Member

Posts: 489Call Them
Why not just call and confirm.
Originally Posted by SniperDog
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-18 15:19 #11966Senior Member

Posts: 100One post says yes it is gated another says it is not, I really confused. Don't mind if is paid parking but don't what for my visitor to have to give my name to get onto the property.
Originally Posted by Chino44
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-18 12:12 #11965Senior Member

Posts: 388The PR UTR
She has an ad up on the sister site as Honey Quinn, check her out there. My PMs can't take it. Enjoy!
-
02-08-18 11:23 #11964Senior Member

Posts: 85No
No gate, just a parking lot in front.
Originally Posted by SniperDog
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-18 10:42 #11963

Posts: 640I've stayed there a number of times but it's been a few years and the visits were not hobby related. I don't recall anything that would cause an issue. The place is so big that it actually works to your advantage. I can't imagine having a problem there unless the girl solicits the front desk associates.
Originally Posted by SniperDog
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-18 10:36 #11962Banned Member

Posts: 581Yes, gated.
Visitors and guests get to pay for parking. Absurd.
Originally Posted by SniperDog
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-18 10:13 #11961Senior Member

Posts: 100Question on location
I will visiting Orlando in a few months and company has me staying at Gaylord Palms. I would like to see some visitors while in town but was wondering if the hotel has a gated entrance. A few years ago I was in Orlando and can't remember the hotel but it had a gate that everyone had to check in at to enter the hotel. It made it rather difficult to see visitors during that stay. Any help from a local would be greatly appreciated.
-
02-07-18 23:10 #11960Senior Member

Posts: 304Back Home
I spent 5 nights in your O Town with varying degrees of success. I reported else wear on this forum about Abigail (9/10), Stellar (8/10), and Lindsey (9/10). Then I ran into obstacles with multiple standing at the alter action with 2 UTR providers I won't reveal. I hope they will change their minds next year. Also had a report on Savanna standing me up two nights in a row. Fool me once your fault, fool me twice my fault. Then I settled for one of the worst experiences of my mongering career. I don't want to reveal her name, she is circling the drain already.
Now for dessert, today as I was leaving for a more snowy destination. I had the privilege of visiting Sabrina T. This was my 3rd visit with her over the years. OH my! Lets start off she has some weight on her but so do I and most of you old Fat ass Mongers out there. LOL. She is cutting back on that German Beer (liquid Bread).
Now the Highlights. She has the MOST sensual touch. She doesn't Grab a hold of your Dick and and start pumping away while it is still soft. She touches and caresses the Little Man until he build up some energy, She gently strokes your boys like no one else. She got me going and I returned the favor while she got ready for the main event. Now for her age, the years she has been doing this etc. She has one of the tightest kitties around. Had a real rough time entering the front door, as the back door is locked shut LOL. Once I got in the door it was still a tight fit. And we both enjoyed our just desserts. I can't recommend her more. Get the whole body caress next time. I had to leave town and couldn't partake of the entire sensation.
Boy she knows how to push a guys buttons. Thanks Sabrina T See you next year.
-
02-07-18 22:38 #11959Senior Member

Posts: 110Cassie
A big nod to Vino for Cassie's info. Definitely a treat with a great body & personality. Cool to talk with before and after. Communication was great arranged to meet her later in the week and the day of she texted to confirm. Definitely worth your dime and your time! Again, thanks Vino!
-
02-06-18 23:30 #11958Senior Member

Posts: 325That's how to write a review. Nice report.
Originally Posted by OrlandoOD
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




