Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

Closed Thread
Page 55 of 1285 FirstFirst ... 5 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 105 155 555 1055 ... LastLast
Results 811 to 825 of 19268
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #18458

    Utr

    I'd be interested in helping her out. Thanks.

    I tried to PM you as well, but your inbox is full.

    Quote Originally Posted by Herrgen  [View Original Post]
    I have been enjoying a mature, thin, sexy, UTR lady for a few months.

    She really enjoys having fun, but needs more support than I can supply.

    So time to share.

    Senior members please PM for contact information.

    She has asked me to get her number out to "My Reputable Friends".

    It will be up to you to contact her and workout details.

    Be Safe Out There.

  2. #18457
    Senior Member


    Posts: 213

    Herrgen PM

    As expected, your mailbox is full. Could you pm me contact info? Hopefully your UTR will be getting lots of good business.

  3. #18456

    UTR Downriver

    I have been enjoying a mature, thin, sexy, UTR lady for a few months.

    She really enjoys having fun, but needs more support than I can supply.

    So time to share.

    Senior members please PM for contact information.

    She has asked me to get her number out to "My Reputable Friends".

    It will be up to you to contact her and workout details.

    Be Safe Out There.

  4. #18455

    Red

    Quote Originally Posted by TheReal313  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any latest news hopefully numbers for these 2.
    I have not seen an ad for RED in what seems like ages.

  5. #18454
    Senior Member


    Posts: 233

    Heather (not the popular one)

    Anyone have an info on her? Posting long enough someone must know if it's TGTBT.

    https://www.eros.com/michigan/files/...?cat=6208&wn=1

  6. #18453
    Quote Originally Posted by PoppnU  [View Original Post]
    Tried calling and texting this one a couple of times with no response. Anyone know if she's real?

    http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSee...-4471/45791867
    Probably not. The first image is from a well known and well reviewed provider in Cincinnati.

  7. #18452
    Quote Originally Posted by BusHunter69  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her and she is a complete *****. She thinks her pussy is made of gold. So she suffers from Golden pussy syndrome. Cute no going to lie about that, but she has a big scar on her belly. I seen her one night after having a few drinks w / my buds at the local titty bar. My pockets were fat so went and had some fun. Anyways in the middle of it all with her I was really tired of her fucking mouth. Total buzz kill, stick in the mud, **** *****. Total robot when it come down to it, with rules and up sell. So being the character that I am, I asked her how much to rub my big cock in her scar for a few minutes. She said 40 $ I fired back with $20. I told her it fucking wasn't anal I was asking for. She said fine 20 $. Switch back to mish, pulled the cover off blew my load on her scar. She looked at me with such disgust. I was trying not to laugh the whole time I was messing with her scar. I wish I woulda asked her $40 to rub my cock in her scar and take a pic. So I would not repeat. From the other bad story's I've hear it wasn't just me. Good luck if you do go with it.
    Every so often, a review pops up for Mandy and it's always the same. GPS and a dull, uninspired performance. She didn't try to upsell me as I recall (it was a long time ago). She's a pretty girl with a nice body and I'm in the area, so if she were better, I'd be a regular. Oh well.

    That's crazy about the scar thing though! I would have thought that she'd have been pissed and kicked you out but I guess if there's money to be made, she's game.

  8. #18451

    Same here!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jakmonte  [View Original Post]
    http://detroit.backpage.com/Therapeu...ougar/46149772

    Anyone pulled the trigger on this one? Fairly attractive if you like the MILF type just curious about her and if the massage is worth it or not? PM me if so.
    Interested as well!!

  9. #18450

    Shawna

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeLowrey74  [View Original Post]
    Out of the country guys.
    LOL well goddamn, I definitely made the right call in not bothering to go see her the other day.

  10. #18449

    Anything new on Barbie or Red?

    Anyone have any latest news hopefully numbers for these 2.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails da49c54a9fb20fc86f33b33495af44ca_f.jpg‎   26b4fcbd438d213b7b779d9cbdd9f97a_f.jpg‎  

  11. #18448

    Macomb sexy cougar

    http://detroit.backpage.com/Therapeu...ougar/46149772

    Anyone pulled the trigger on this one? Fairly attractive if you like the MILF type just curious about her and if the massage is worth it or not? PM me if so.

  12. #18447
    Quote Originally Posted by Rabbit327  [View Original Post]
    http://archive.is

    There ya go. But I've found this site to be very useful to share links with people. Especially if it's someone that takes posts down a lot.
    This site is extremely useful. Backpage ads will disappear, so if you're talking about a girl and don't refer to her with anything but a Backpage link, which don't work anymore, then the rest of us don't know who you're talking about. So yeah use the archive site.

  13. #18446

    She is in Brazil

    Quote Originally Posted by CarlossPicYw  [View Original Post]
    I've texted her a couple times, haven't heard back. I've seen her in the past though, so she knows me. No idea why she's not responding.
    Out of the country guys.

  14. #18445

    Shawna Ann

    Quote Originally Posted by SpitzerWeiner2  [View Original Post]
    Received a text message this morning, followed by a phone call in which she said a family emergency involving her sister prevented our scheduled meeting from taking place. Tentatively scheduled for one this afternoon. Again, around that time there was only silence on her end. It occurred to me later that I may have spooked her during the phone call by saying I had wanted to see her for a long time. An earlier post alluded to her allegedly having a stalker, so it occurred to me that the mere mention of wanting to see her for a while may have scared her off. Bu the way, for anyone who gives the slightest inkling of a damn, I had senior member status on here until September when I requested that my account be closed after I posted things I later regretted about a girl in Madison Heights who went by Melanie, who I saw four times. My posts are still up, albeit anonymously, I think under #5509, if I am not mistaken. Thrilling.
    Shawna was texting me the other day offering a big discount because she was "desperate". That set off some red flags for me, and with how flaky she's been recently, I really just had no confidence that she'd be there when I showed up, so I declined. Reports like this just reinforce that I made the right decision.

  15. #18444

    Link fixed

    Quote Originally Posted by UpsideDown  [View Original Post]
    I agree 100%, if you preview your report by clicking on the Preview Report button you will see the error.

    P.S. Rabbit327, could you please fix your link.
    http://archive.is

    There ya go. But I've found this site to be very useful to share links with people. Especially if it's someone that takes posts down a lot.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape