Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
This blog is moderated by Fahq1
  1. #1505

    Familiar?

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...6-273987408d97

    Anyone talk to or meet this one? I remember a tatted girl in the area that was being reported as a rip-off on BP, not sure if this is her, but I'd rather not have a knife pulled on me as those reports indicated.

  2. #1504

    Any Intel?

    Has anyone contacted and / or seen any of the following young ladies?

    1) Red_velvet_2607.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...8-dbc90a4ce1d0

    2) kasey1999.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...6-79967340ce00

    3) Sensei2018.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...b-ac3695edf7fc

    4) sugartits1231.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...8-d565d946b11e

    Yeah, these girls are young, but ever since last December, when I entered into an arrangement with a then-18-year-old (she just turned 19 last week), I'm liking them young LOL. Maybe I'll get lucky this year and hook up with a girl born in 2000. I'm such a dirty old man LOL.

  3. #1503

    Re: BP girl.

    Speaking of BP girls, I think I found a couple of girls on SA who used to advertise on BP.

    1) trisha8718.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...d-194dbc7ee259

    2) LovelyLola0603.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...e-b3db14f6c1c7

  4. #1502

    BP girl.

    Think you can find her in that section or escorts.

    Quote Originally Posted by JDavis999  [View Original Post]
    I met with this one yesterday. She is either UTR or pro but still worth the visit. She started negotiation at 6 but I countered with $$ and she said $$. 5, so deal was struck. We met in Largo for lunch and then back to her hotel room for 1. 5 hr of fun. All but one of her pics are from a few years ago, but she is attractive with a tight body. She warmed up quick and we were soon naked. She has a responsive kitty with one of the biggest cl_ts I've had the pleasure of playing with. Boobs are nice if a little saggy and inverted nipples. Multi-position with her finishing on top. She got into it and everyone enjoyed the time spent. As always, YMMV.

  5. #1501
    Senior Member


    Posts: 319

    Callitwinter

    Anyone ever chat with this one? What's her deal? She's just completely quiet.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...1-b8c0d2b20f12

  6. #1500

    Yes Bengalesse

    Quote Originally Posted by TravelingJohn#2  [View Original Post]
    One of my friends is super cool but she always tried to push for a cover, that looks like her hair and skin color.
    The name is Jasmine.

  7. #1499

    Is she Indian?

    Quote Originally Posted by VeryBigBuck  [View Original Post]
    This one blocked me or deactivated after our date. When I texted her to see her again she said she found another SD. Oh well.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...c-8345975e555a

    We met for lunch at a restaurant near the mall. I had confirmed that she was down to grab a hotel room if the lunch when well. At the end of the meal she said, "Aren't we going somewhere else?" Yes baby we are When we hit the room the clothes flew off, we kissed like teenagers. The pic is about 5 seconds before she swallowed me to the hilt. She rode me like the energizer bunny. I was about to cum in her but she said sorry no bc, so she jumped off and sucked me until I came in her mouth. She swallowed with a grin.

    No mention of allowance before, during or after. I left her an envelope.
    One of my friends is super cool but she always tried to push for a cover, that looks like her hair and skin color.

  8. #1498

    Saskianicole

    Good body. Good personality. First offer was a high rate and a second date before she does anything. Negotiated a BJ and hang out for cheap one time. She does give porn star head. Gags, drools, burps, chokes and cum swallow. Worth a look if you want a long term deal.

  9. #1497
    Quote Originally Posted by VeryBigBuck  [View Original Post]
    This one blocked me or deactivated after our date. When I texted her to see her again she said she found another SD. Oh well.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...c-8345975e555a

    We met for lunch at a restaurant near the mall. I had confirmed that she was down to grab a hotel room if the lunch when well. At the end of the meal she said, "Aren't we going somewhere else?" Yes baby we are When we hit the room the clothes flew off, we kissed like teenagers. The pic is about 5 seconds before she swallowed me to the hilt. She rode me like the energizer bunny. I was about to cum in her but she said sorry no bc, so she jumped off and sucked me until I came in her mouth. She swallowed with a grin.

    No mention of allowance before, during or after. I left her an envelope.
    Deactivated.

  10. #1496
    Quote Originally Posted by VeryBigBuck  [View Original Post]
    This one blocked me or deactivated after our date. When I texted her to see her again she said she found another SD. Oh well.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...c-8345975e555a

    We met for lunch at a restaurant near the mall. I had confirmed that she was down to grab a hotel room if the lunch when well. At the end of the meal she said, "Aren't we going somewhere else?" Yes baby we are When we hit the room the clothes flew off, we kissed like teenagers. The pic is about 5 seconds before she swallowed me to the hilt. She rode me like the energizer bunny. I was about to cum in her but she said sorry no bc, so she jumped off and sucked me until I came in her mouth. She swallowed with a grin.

    No mention of allowance before, during or after. I left her an envelope.
    I can't see it either, so I imagine deactivated. You do have some luck for sure.

  11. #1495
    Quote Originally Posted by Graham111  [View Original Post]
    Fun and quite pleasant. Her place is a dump. Do not go on a cold day.
    Yes, I ended up going out. Accurate on all counts, I can't handle the dump unfortunately.

  12. #1494

    Another one

    This one blocked me or deactivated after our date. When I texted her to see her again she said she found another SD. Oh well.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...c-8345975e555a

    We met for lunch at a restaurant near the mall. I had confirmed that she was down to grab a hotel room if the lunch when well. At the end of the meal she said, "Aren't we going somewhere else?" Yes baby we are When we hit the room the clothes flew off, we kissed like teenagers. The pic is about 5 seconds before she swallowed me to the hilt. She rode me like the energizer bunny. I was about to cum in her but she said sorry no bc, so she jumped off and sucked me until I came in her mouth. She swallowed with a grin.

    No mention of allowance before, during or after. I left her an envelope.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20171226_135907.jpg‎  

  13. #1493
    Fun and quite pleasant. Her place is a dump. Do not go on a cold day.

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodNightBalt  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...3-30f14c13524d

    Seems willing and fun. Worth the drive?

    Used to be a member here and had to kill the account. Trying to get back into things.

  14. 02-04-18 11:53


  15. #1492

    Life is good!

    Quote Originally Posted by TravelingJohn#2  [View Original Post]
    Crazy how this shit works. Even says platonic on her profile. AND she's asian! Nice job.
    I am still grinning!

  16. #1491

    Crazy

    Quote Originally Posted by VeryBigBuck  [View Original Post]
    I have been on a streak of easy 18-21 year old SBs.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...1-ffeb6435ebdb

    She was my latest date. We met at at sushi restaurant, had a great meal and outstanding conversation. My profile says don't be a hooker and ask about allowance before we meet so we had not talked about money.

    When the check came, I asked "what are your plans for the rest of the evening?" She said "give a friend a tattoo", but her friend is still in Richmond. I say, "want to get a hotel?" Head nods up and down. No discussion of money.

    Time at the hotel was fun, all uncovered, she is a spinner, she has pierced everything and I have serious nail marks on my back.

    I left her an envelope, she did not check it while we were together.

    Life is very good.
    Crazy how this shit works. Even says platonic on her profile. AND she's asian! Nice job.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape