Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 601 of 868 FirstFirst ... 101 501 551 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 651 701 ... LastLast
Results 9,001 to 9,015 of 13006
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4006

    San Fernando Valley. Massage

    Anyone know of a good place along Ventura blvd that offers full service?

  2. #4005

    Body Center

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBadNut  [View Original Post]
    Was cruising down Olympic thinking I might take a shot at someplace now. Stopped and took a look at bobby center. Wasn't quite sure what to make of it the ads are very overstated as usually are. Anyone have experience there?
    Reliable R&T with older Korean women. Good value. Price of admission includes a nice table shower. I used to see a girl named Candy who gave a top notch massage and was ok with wandering wherever.

  3. #4004
    Quote Originally Posted by SaltyDog  [View Original Post]
    I read your posts and you added zero.

    WTF is PDX.
    Portland Oregon.

  4. #4003
    Quote Originally Posted by Domekak  [View Original Post]
    Hey, visiting from PDX. Stating between Koreatown and Bev Hills, can anyone send me a pm if they know any good spots in the area? Would be much appreciated. Thanks.
    I read your posts and you added zero.

    WTF is PDX.

  5. #4002
    Quote Originally Posted by SmashPussy  [View Original Post]
    Hey Mongers, any one know a twenty something Chinese girl name Nina from Kentucky, she s cute small chick best massage in the world with handy, I used to see her in Kentucky, said she was moving to LA, and now I live in Vegas, I mean this girl knows how to make you melt, tight little ass, small tits, thought I would give it a shot, LOL,.

    Thanks in Advance,.
    There's lots of Nina's and this ain't Kentucky.

  6. #4001

    Nina

    Hey Mongers, any one know a twenty something Chinese girl name Nina from Kentucky, she s cute small chick best massage in the world with handy, I used to see her in Kentucky, said she was moving to LA, and now I live in Vegas, I mean this girl knows how to make you melt, tight little ass, small tits, thought I would give it a shot, LOL,.

    Thanks in Advance,.

  7. #4000

    Noobs?

    What is with this flurry of posts from new posters with <10 posts. As a general rule like most seniors, I don't reply to posts or PM's from anyone with less than 40-50 posts.

    To all of the below questions, ALL of the answers are in this forum, just read posts and keep reading back at least a month or so. Take notes and you'll have a giant list of places to go that fit your individual needs. Then go to the places reviewed here, and post a review with your experiences. This will get your post count up and people will start to reply to you.

    But posts just asking for general info like "where is a good FS place" probably aren't a good use of this forum.

  8. #3999

    Beverly Hills / Koreatown area

    Hey, visiting from PDX. Stating between Koreatown and Bev Hills, can anyone send me a pm if they know any good spots in the area? Would be much appreciated. Thanks.

  9. #3998

    I like massages.

    $.6 for a handjob? Won't stop them if you giving it to them.

    Where is the cheapest BJ, HJ, and full service individually.

  10. #3997

    To answer your question.

    Quote Originally Posted by BrianKaneman  [View Original Post]
    Question what is a fair tip for a HJ at this place?
    Typically 40, sometimes 60 for a particularly good one.

  11. #3996

    Tip on torrance

    Question what is a fair tip for a HJ at this place?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wicked1  [View Original Post]
    Not familiar with this place. My go to for hot Latinas is Eco in Torrance. Always good times, assuming you like them young, hot and Latina. New girl Valarie on Thursdays I hear is petite, hot and curvy but I'm broke.

  12. #3995

    G&amp;amp;B Chiropractic.

    Anyone know where mamasan took her talents? Camel? Are you still around?

  13. #3994

    Culver City.

    Trying to get full service with some skinny girls for under 2 if possible. Any recommendations?

  14. #3993

    Looking around.

    I'm going to be in LA near China town for a business trip, looking for a AMP with some young talent. Mind telling me where I should start looking?

  15. #3992

    Latinas

    Quote Originally Posted by DenisVriend  [View Original Post]
    Hey,

    I was wondering what you guys thought about this place. It's on Florence in Bell.
    Not familiar with this place. My go to for hot Latinas is Eco in Torrance. Always good times, assuming you like them young, hot and Latina. New girl Valarie on Thursdays I hear is petite, hot and curvy but I'm broke.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape