Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 121 to 135 of 5910
-
02-06-18 21:49 #5790Regular Member

Posts: 21As I said before, "old tuna".
Originally Posted by MGant
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-18 12:52 #5789Regular Member

Posts: 20The one with the tats is the one I was referring too definitely.
Originally Posted by BBC386
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-18 10:45 #5788Senior Member

Posts: 267Stephanie
That's a shame. It must have been a bad day for her. My experience with her has been great. Excellent BBBJ and enthusiastic FS.
Originally Posted by Hunghorse
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-18 01:02 #5787Banned Member

Posts: 606Social media
Social media is pretty much where the action is now. Fb and especially IG is where it's at. If you still are struggling with BP my recommendation lay off of it for a while, create a monger social media account and be ready for a whole new world of options. Florida, Orlando / Daytona is a hub most providers stop through on their travels. Some of the best pussy comes and goes in town and we never know a thing about it. These providers have adapted and overcame and we should follow suite. Just my two cents.
Originally Posted by MotoGib1
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-18 00:55 #5786Banned Member

Posts: 606Should have.
You should have read the forum buddy. Just my two cents. Read back a bit and you'll see why.
Originally Posted by Hunghorse
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-18 00:51 #5785Banned Member

Posts: 606She has a Dick.
I'm pretty sure this one has a dick. Plenty of posts out there from here. Look at that face and body brother. Now the other one with all the tats is on my radar. Spoke with her on social media, got very good pics. Rates are good to go, just got to make the time. Will report.
Originally Posted by Ifox0900
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-18 16:14 #5784Senior Member

Posts: 168Dude
Only attempt with this one if you're not surprised when you reach between the legs and come up with more than you bargained for.
Originally Posted by Jmoedb
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-18 13:02 #5783Regular Member

Posts: 21If I remember correctly that one has a DICK!
Originally Posted by Ifox0900
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-18 10:17 #5782Senior Member

Posts: 1112Deal!
Originally Posted by Socratesrvng
[View Original Post]
T-Man.
-
02-03-18 09:17 #5781Senior Member

Posts: 1069Anyone??
http://daytona.backpage.com/WomenSee...-1574/23352208
She looks TGTBT and the common digging is producing no info.
-
02-03-18 09:16 #5780Senior Member

Posts: 1069Einhorn is finkle
Finkle is einhorn.
Originally Posted by Ifox0900
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-18 04:55 #5779Regular Member

Posts: 20Better as a blonde.
Definitely a hot one, but can anyone vouch?
http://daytona.backpage.com/WomenSee...-7338/26746737
-
01-31-18 20:49 #5778Senior Member

Posts: 75Saw her
Saw her a few weeks back.
Originally Posted by TruffleButter
[View Original Post]
Very nice and not in rush- GFE. Definitely add 15 lbs to the pic and keep in mind those are amazing pics, she looks more plane- Jane in person, girl next-door. That said she sensual and fun in the sack.
Qv 70 bones smokey room. BBBJ Cfs.
-
01-31-18 15:44 #5777Senior Member

Posts: 740FB Friendslist Gold
In an attempt to get caught up on the Florida scene, a local brother of ours helped me out with some info. Going onto the girls FB page, her friends list was riddled with well known working girls and a few that I have never seen before but looked clearly up to the task. Last night alone, I sent nearly 100 messenger messages to girls who seemed to be UTR and have gotten a few responses back wanting to do something.
Originally Posted by NiceOlderGuy
[View Original Post]
Don't worry, every single one I try out, I will be reporting on. I like contacting through FB. It allows better negotiations since starting communications through unconventional means.
Just my 2 cents.
So-Crates.
-
01-31-18 15:26 #5776Senior Member

Posts: 202I have tried to see her twice now and both times I made it to her motel on Ridgewood and she had to cancel because something else came up. I thought I read a review on here that she was nice but she is bigger than her pictures show.
Originally Posted by Topherman
[View Original Post]

















