Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

Closed Thread
Page 56 of 1285 FirstFirst ... 6 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 106 156 556 1056 ... LastLast
Results 826 to 840 of 19268
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #18443

    Princess Mandy

    Quote Originally Posted by BusHunter69  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her and she is a complete *****. She thinks her pussy is made of gold. So she suffers from Golden pussy syndrome. Cute no going to lie about that, but she has a big scar on her belly. I seen her one night after having a few drinks w / my buds at the local titty bar. My pockets were fat so went and had some fun. Anyways in the middle of it all with her I was really tired of her fucking mouth. Total buzz kill, stick in the mud, **** *****. Total robot when it come down to it, with rules and up sell. So being the character that I am, I asked her how much to rub my big cock in her scar for a few minutes. She said 40 $ I fired back with $20. I told her it fucking wasn't anal I was asking for. She said fine 20 $. Switch back to mish, pulled the cover off blew my load on her scar. She looked at me with such disgust. I was trying not to laugh the whole time I was messing with her scar. I wish I woulda asked her $40 to rub my cock in her scar and take a pic. So I would not repeat. From the other bad story's I've hear it wasn't just me. Good luck if you do go with it.
    Funiest thing I ever read here. If you get video of the entire exchange, I'll reimburse you. LOL.

  2. #18442

    Mandy

    Quote Originally Posted by Fast69  [View Original Post]
    Tried seeing this one a couple months back. http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSee...-4683/36121588 She requested a pic. Not real big on that but did it. Never heard back. I'm good looking WTF? Anyone else have this issue with her? Any feedback on her service? Thanks.
    I have seen her and she is a complete *****. She thinks her pussy is made of gold. So she suffers from Golden pussy syndrome. Cute no going to lie about that, but she has a big scar on her belly. I seen her one night after having a few drinks w / my buds at the local titty bar. My pockets were fat so went and had some fun. Anyways in the middle of it all with her I was really tired of her fucking mouth. Total buzz kill, stick in the mud, **** *****. Total robot when it come down to it, with rules and up sell. So being the character that I am, I asked her how much to rub my big cock in her scar for a few minutes. She said 40 $ I fired back with $20. I told her it fucking wasn't anal I was asking for. She said fine 20 $. Switch back to mish, pulled the cover off blew my load on her scar. She looked at me with such disgust. I was trying not to laugh the whole time I was messing with her scar. I wish I woulda asked her $40 to rub my cock in her scar and take a pic. So I would not repeat. From the other bad story's I've hear it wasn't just me. Good luck if you do go with it.

  3. #18441

    Mandy

    Quote Originally Posted by Fast69  [View Original Post]
    Tried seeing this one a couple months back. http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSee...-4683/36121588 She requested a pic. Not real big on that but did it. Never heard back. I'm good looking WTF? Anyone else have this issue with her? Any feedback on her service? Thanks.
    I have seen her and she is a complete *****. She thinks her pussy is made of gold. So she suffers from Golden pussy syndrome. Cute no going to lie about that, but she has a big scar on her belly. I seen her one night after having a few drinks w / my buds at the local titty bar. My pockets were fat so went and had some fun. Anyways in the middle of it all with her I was really tired of her fucking mouth. Total buzz kill, stick in the mud, **** *****. Total robot when it come down to it, with rules and up sell. So being the character that I am, I asked her how much to rub my big cock in her scar for a few minutes. She said 40 $ I fired back with $20. I told her it fucking wasn't anal I was asking for. She said fine 20 $. Switch back to mish, pulled the cover off blew my load on her scar. She looked at me with such disgust. I was trying not to laugh the whole time I was messing with her scar. I wish I woulda asked her $40 to rub my cock in her scar and take a pic. So I would not repeat. From the other bad story's I've hear it wasn't just me. Good luck if you do go with it.

  4. #18440
    Quote Originally Posted by SpitzerWeiner2  [View Original Post]
    Received a text message this morning, followed by a phone call in which she said a family emergency involving her sister prevented our scheduled meeting from taking place. Tentatively scheduled for one this afternoon. Again, around that time there was only silence on her end. It occurred to me later that I may have spooked her during the phone call by saying I had wanted to see her for a long time. An earlier post alluded to her allegedly having a stalker, so it occurred to me that the mere mention of wanting to see her for a while may have scared her off. Bu the way, for anyone who gives the slightest inkling of a damn, I had senior member status on here until September when I requested that my account be closed after I posted things I later regretted about a girl in Madison Heights who went by Melanie, who I saw four times. My posts are still up, albeit anonymously, I think under #5509, if I am not mistaken. Thrilling.
    She never had a stalker. The guy was helping her out due to boyfriend issues. He let her into his home. Anyways if she is flaking out there is more pussy out there. She has way too much drama in her life. Try lady bee she's always fun.

  5. #18439

    Daniella

    Quote Originally Posted by PoppnU  [View Original Post]
    Tried calling and texting this one a couple of times with no response. Anyone know if she's real?

    http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSee...-4471/45791867
    Check out Daniella in the Flint section.

  6. #18438

    Nicole

    Tried calling and texting this one a couple of times with no response. Anyone know if she's real?

    http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSee...-4471/45791867

  7. #18437

    Shawna Ann redoux

    Quote Originally Posted by SpitzerWeiner2  [View Original Post]
    This evening I attempted to see Shawna Ann, who had an ad posted on skip the games. We texted back and forth, and she seemed to be in a good mood. We agreed on a time, I ventured out there, and received nothing but silence. No response via phone or text. I am not upset. She had just been stood up by somebody, from what she said via text. Anyways, hopefully she is okay.
    Received a text message this morning, followed by a phone call in which she said a family emergency involving her sister prevented our scheduled meeting from taking place. Tentatively scheduled for one this afternoon. Again, around that time there was only silence on her end. It occurred to me later that I may have spooked her during the phone call by saying I had wanted to see her for a long time. An earlier post alluded to her allegedly having a stalker, so it occurred to me that the mere mention of wanting to see her for a while may have scared her off. Bu the way, for anyone who gives the slightest inkling of a damn, I had senior member status on here until September when I requested that my account be closed after I posted things I later regretted about a girl in Madison Heights who went by Melanie, who I saw four times. My posts are still up, albeit anonymously, I think under #5509, if I am not mistaken. Thrilling.

  8. #18436

    Bonita

    Quote Originally Posted by GuitarFKK  [View Original Post]
    Anyone book a duo appointment with Bonita? Noticed she updated her BP post last week.
    I've texted her a couple times, haven't heard back. I've seen her in the past though, so she knows me. No idea why she's not responding.

  9. #18435

    DTW Lady. Avoid!

    http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSee...-3813/43836987

    Recently saw this lady, wish I had kept looking. Should have walked when I saw her, but thought it might look better under the robe. It got worse. Total rush job, a million rules, bad attitude, big belly. No way those pics are her. No squirt, no prostate, no bb anything. Probably 50 why / o, and a ton of makeup. Answered phone while going at it. Worst SP I've seen in a long time.

    Be careful out there.

  10. #18434
    Quote Originally Posted by Rabbit327  [View Original Post]
    Seriously. Fix the links before you post them. Or use a url shortener. This goes for everyone. Google even has a free one. Or use http://archive.is Is to save the page itself.

    It's difficult to answer or share when you can't click the link. I'm on mobile like probably most users.
    I agree 100%, if you preview your report by clicking on the Preview Report button you will see the error.

    P.S. Rabbit327, could you please fix your link.

  11. #18433

    Anyone seen Sarah / brandy / mandy

    Tried seeing this one a couple months back. http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSee...-4683/36121588 She requested a pic. Not real big on that but did it. Never heard back. I'm good looking WTF? Anyone else have this issue with her? Any feedback on her service? Thanks.

  12. #18432

    Melissa

    Quote Originally Posted by Maxam1  [View Original Post]
    I saw her last year in Shelby, had a newborn baby. Ok massage, overpriced and no extras = no repeat.
    Last text exchange was with him. He spelled out that they would perform various sex acts but I could only watch. This could happen as part of a hour-long massage. I passed. He's creepy. This was well over a year ago.

  13. #18431
    Anyone book a duo appointment with Bonita? Noticed she updated her BP post last week.

  14. #18430
    Quote Originally Posted by MacombCo  [View Original Post]
    She was in Shelby Twp. When I saw her. Did a little modeling, even made the cover of Iron Horse. Last seen on BP or CL working with her new Bi-sexual husband.

    Has some Florida family ties. Maybe some near Boston, MA.

    Is she still around?
    I saw her last year in Shelby, had a newborn baby. Ok massage, overpriced and no extras = no repeat.

  15. #18429
    Quote Originally Posted by Muskie1  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/#detroit / photos /3137366194/25357980.
    Seriously. Fix the links before you post them. Or use a url shortener. This goes for everyone. Google even has a free one. Or use http://archive.is Is to save the page itself.

    It's difficult to answer or share when you can't click the link. I'm on mobile like probably most users.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape