Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,226 to 6,240 of 19147
-
02-08-18 19:22 #12922Senior Member

Posts: 265I picked her up on Harper not too long ago, decent 20 dollar BBBJTCWS. I'd repeat.
Originally Posted by MacombCo
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-18 12:33 #12921Senior Member

Posts: 324Angie
OMG I can't believe this girl is gone. If you go to fox 2 detroit you read about her. R. I. P. Little Angie damn.
-
02-08-18 10:38 #12920Senior Member

Posts: 156[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.
STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.
Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
02-05-18 08:17 #12919

Posts: 461Re: Humor
I love the hyperbole! And also the warning.
Originally Posted by TrollingTheD
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-18 19:23 #12918Regular Member

Posts: 11Paige
Hey guys anyone have any news on paige? A address or number would be even better, haven't seen her in a while would like to know what's going on with her.
Thanks in advance and stay super vigilante out there.
-
02-04-18 13:49 #12917Senior Member

Posts: 53A room:
Sadly the last time I tried renting a room the guy wanted $45 for a short stay. Insisting I let him copy my I'd. I pushed back $35 for a short and $45 for the night No I'd unless I want the night, but he would not move. What am I going to do drive around some more with a ***** riding shotgun; while I shop for some shit whole that is marginally safer than some sidestreet. I used to grab the room first, but with the slim pickings I started waiting until I made the scoop first. She was a solid 7 in the real world so finding her on the are, at 2:45 am and having arranged a few sins at a reasonable price I caved. We get in and she does the normal dart to the bathroom. Ask her to keep the door open a crack, just to make sure she is not texting some low life to come kick down the door and rob me. Stash a few things and do a quick safety check and relax. She comes out like Darth Vader " I am altering the deal, pray I do not alter it further" and I am done playing games and throw her out. I am now the proud owner of blue balls, and 3 hours of cable porn on 8 mile. A couple more quick laps and more exposure to LEO turns up 0, and I was done. Jerked of into the waste can like a gentleman, and went home. If only renting a room was like it was 4 years ago. Grab a room for $35, go grab some company, release, reload, grab a new hole, release, wash up and go home. I though the curtains thing was crazy too, but not that I think about it more, he might just be the Tony Stark of Street whoring.
Originally Posted by JoeDocks11
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-18 13:13 #12916Senior Member

Posts: 275Rent a room
A room would be so much easier.
Originally Posted by MaxxSwank
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-18 12:03 #12915Senior Member

Posts: 42Bat Mobile
LOL! The shit guys will do to get head!
Originally Posted by MaxxSwank
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-18 09:05 #12914

Posts: 461I did so, thank you for the alert!
Originally Posted by Fast69
[View Original Post]
Good job.
-
02-02-18 19:32 #12913Senior Member

Posts: 110Triangle Jeep guy
Warning. There's a new "Triangle Jeep guy" I noticed last time. He drives a lifted, dark colored (black?) Jeep (Wrangler? The top of the roll bar is lined with white LEDs. . I need a burner with a quick, quick camera.
Originally Posted by Gilfoyle2
[View Original Post]
As I was driving on Telegraph, crossing perpendicular to his path T-ing into Telegraph, the LEDs were on and very bright. If one were socializing and he rolled up, they'd be hit. If he bounces out of the Jeep with a camera. Like "Cheaters". It's over.
Thinking about this let me hit the class with a "quick camper" idea. Start mongering with spring loaded shower rods and a windshield sunscreen. Toss up the sunscreen, put up the spring loaded rods and draw the flat black curtains. The interior of the vehicle would feel exclusive and video proofed.
Get some counter surveillance going while banging with a 'monger kit'. Most modern cars have a 12 V DC outlet. A portable 2 in 1 motion sensor with light and chime is under $10.00. Add an after-market motion activated 'back-up' cam to the back and front of the vehicle for sight. Something magnetic so it can be easily concealed when not mongering. I'd be private and could basically park anywhere. It would all fit into a used golf bag.
-
02-02-18 13:26 #12912Senior Member

Posts: 394Acoustic53
Hey acoustic empty your inbox.
P.S. Figured it out tell and gr.
-
02-01-18 21:01 #12911Senior Member

Posts: 394Cruising the are
I just cruised The are for an hour and a half. Very very slim pickings. Saw a WSW coming from eight. As I passed her she took her hood off. I went around the block and she was gone. Saw another one cutting down one of the side streets. Had to be three or four cars turning down that street to grab her. This is basic economics supply and demand. Be safe out there fellow mongers. Does anybody have any digits for any SW's? Pm Me if you do.
-
02-01-18 18:37 #12910Senior Member

Posts: 106TriangLE?
You'll need to be extra, I mean really extra vigilant as uncle LEO is also cruising. If TGTBT, then it is. Avoid the 5 or 6 ish hours. Detroit has a new revenue stream there.
Originally Posted by Fast69
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-18 17:44 #12909Senior Member

Posts: 158I heard that she is in the hospital and expects to be there for awhile. Hope she gets her act together.
Originally Posted by MacombCo
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-18 02:05 #12908

Posts: 461Rtff
Asked and answered several times.
Originally Posted by Fast69
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





