Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 826 to 840 of 19268
-
02-06-18 08:50 #18443Regular Member

Posts: 84Princess Mandy
Funiest thing I ever read here. If you get video of the entire exchange, I'll reimburse you. LOL.
Originally Posted by BusHunter69
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-18 08:37 #18442Senior Member

Posts: 265Mandy
I have seen her and she is a complete *****. She thinks her pussy is made of gold. So she suffers from Golden pussy syndrome. Cute no going to lie about that, but she has a big scar on her belly. I seen her one night after having a few drinks w / my buds at the local titty bar. My pockets were fat so went and had some fun. Anyways in the middle of it all with her I was really tired of her fucking mouth. Total buzz kill, stick in the mud, **** *****. Total robot when it come down to it, with rules and up sell. So being the character that I am, I asked her how much to rub my big cock in her scar for a few minutes. She said 40 $ I fired back with $20. I told her it fucking wasn't anal I was asking for. She said fine 20 $. Switch back to mish, pulled the cover off blew my load on her scar. She looked at me with such disgust. I was trying not to laugh the whole time I was messing with her scar. I wish I woulda asked her $40 to rub my cock in her scar and take a pic. So I would not repeat. From the other bad story's I've hear it wasn't just me. Good luck if you do go with it.
Originally Posted by Fast69
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-18 08:29 #18441Senior Member

Posts: 265Mandy
I have seen her and she is a complete *****. She thinks her pussy is made of gold. So she suffers from Golden pussy syndrome. Cute no going to lie about that, but she has a big scar on her belly. I seen her one night after having a few drinks w / my buds at the local titty bar. My pockets were fat so went and had some fun. Anyways in the middle of it all with her I was really tired of her fucking mouth. Total buzz kill, stick in the mud, **** *****. Total robot when it come down to it, with rules and up sell. So being the character that I am, I asked her how much to rub my big cock in her scar for a few minutes. She said 40 $ I fired back with $20. I told her it fucking wasn't anal I was asking for. She said fine 20 $. Switch back to mish, pulled the cover off blew my load on her scar. She looked at me with such disgust. I was trying not to laugh the whole time I was messing with her scar. I wish I woulda asked her $40 to rub my cock in her scar and take a pic. So I would not repeat. From the other bad story's I've hear it wasn't just me. Good luck if you do go with it.
Originally Posted by Fast69
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-18 07:16 #18440Regular Member

Posts: 5She never had a stalker. The guy was helping her out due to boyfriend issues. He let her into his home. Anyways if she is flaking out there is more pussy out there. She has way too much drama in her life. Try lady bee she's always fun.
Originally Posted by SpitzerWeiner2
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-18 06:56 #18439Senior Member

Posts: 180Daniella
Check out Daniella in the Flint section.
Originally Posted by PoppnU
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-18 01:11 #18438Senior Member

Posts: 380Nicole
Tried calling and texting this one a couple of times with no response. Anyone know if she's real?
http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSee...-4471/45791867
-
02-05-18 19:51 #18437Senior Member

Posts: 128Shawna Ann redoux
Received a text message this morning, followed by a phone call in which she said a family emergency involving her sister prevented our scheduled meeting from taking place. Tentatively scheduled for one this afternoon. Again, around that time there was only silence on her end. It occurred to me later that I may have spooked her during the phone call by saying I had wanted to see her for a long time. An earlier post alluded to her allegedly having a stalker, so it occurred to me that the mere mention of wanting to see her for a while may have scared her off. Bu the way, for anyone who gives the slightest inkling of a damn, I had senior member status on here until September when I requested that my account be closed after I posted things I later regretted about a girl in Madison Heights who went by Melanie, who I saw four times. My posts are still up, albeit anonymously, I think under #5509, if I am not mistaken. Thrilling.
Originally Posted by SpitzerWeiner2
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-18 11:34 #18436Senior Member

Posts: 194Bonita
I've texted her a couple times, haven't heard back. I've seen her in the past though, so she knows me. No idea why she's not responding.
Originally Posted by GuitarFKK
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-18 11:32 #18435Senior Member

Posts: 303DTW Lady. Avoid!
http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSee...-3813/43836987
Recently saw this lady, wish I had kept looking. Should have walked when I saw her, but thought it might look better under the robe. It got worse. Total rush job, a million rules, bad attitude, big belly. No way those pics are her. No squirt, no prostate, no bb anything. Probably 50 why / o, and a ton of makeup. Answered phone while going at it. Worst SP I've seen in a long time.
Be careful out there.
-
02-05-18 10:01 #18434Senior Member

Posts: 123I agree 100%, if you preview your report by clicking on the Preview Report button you will see the error.
Originally Posted by Rabbit327
[View Original Post]
P.S. Rabbit327, could you please fix your link.
-
02-05-18 09:46 #18433Senior Member

Posts: 394Anyone seen Sarah / brandy / mandy
Tried seeing this one a couple months back. http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSee...-4683/36121588 She requested a pic. Not real big on that but did it. Never heard back. I'm good looking WTF? Anyone else have this issue with her? Any feedback on her service? Thanks.
-
02-05-18 08:52 #18432Regular Member

Posts: 84Melissa
Last text exchange was with him. He spelled out that they would perform various sex acts but I could only watch. This could happen as part of a hour-long massage. I passed. He's creepy. This was well over a year ago.
Originally Posted by Maxam1
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-18 08:16 #18431Regular Member

Posts: 11Anyone book a duo appointment with Bonita? Noticed she updated her BP post last week.
-
02-05-18 07:38 #18430Senior Member

Posts: 114I saw her last year in Shelby, had a newborn baby. Ok massage, overpriced and no extras = no repeat.
Originally Posted by MacombCo
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-18 04:08 #18429Senior Member

Posts: 121Seriously. Fix the links before you post them. Or use a url shortener. This goes for everyone. Google even has a free one. Or use http://archive.is Is to save the page itself.
Originally Posted by Muskie1
[View Original Post]
It's difficult to answer or share when you can't click the link. I'm on mobile like probably most users.

















