Thread: WYP, SA, and other SD sites
+
Add Report
Results 6,391 to 6,405 of 7897
-
02-12-18 12:16 #1507Senior Member

Posts: 113That's her. I have had conversations with her. She posts on CL in Strictly Platonic with really ambiguous ad titles. I spoke to her regarding her reputation and while she acknowledges it, she promises that that is not her MO anymore and is willing to take money after the deed, etc. I haven't taken the plunge and very well may not. If you decide to, proceed with caution. Shame too. The nude pics she sends are cute as a button.
Originally Posted by SurfingforFun
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-18 11:40 #1506

Posts: 385Rtff
Just did my own research and RTFF'd.
Looks like it could be the same one pulling a knife on mongers last year, location age and name match up. Oh well.
Originally Posted by SurfingforFun
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-18 11:35 #1505

Posts: 385Familiar?
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...6-273987408d97
Anyone talk to or meet this one? I remember a tatted girl in the area that was being reported as a rip-off on BP, not sure if this is her, but I'd rather not have a knife pulled on me as those reports indicated.
-
02-11-18 14:20 #1504Senior Member

Posts: 393Any Intel?
Has anyone contacted and / or seen any of the following young ladies?
1) Red_velvet_2607.
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...8-dbc90a4ce1d0
2) kasey1999.
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...6-79967340ce00
3) Sensei2018.
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...b-ac3695edf7fc
4) sugartits1231.
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...8-d565d946b11e
Yeah, these girls are young, but ever since last December, when I entered into an arrangement with a then-18-year-old (she just turned 19 last week), I'm liking them young LOL. Maybe I'll get lucky this year and hook up with a girl born in 2000. I'm such a dirty old man LOL.
-
02-11-18 08:24 #1503Senior Member

Posts: 393Re: BP girl.
Speaking of BP girls, I think I found a couple of girls on SA who used to advertise on BP.
1) trisha8718.
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...d-194dbc7ee259
2) LovelyLola0603.
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...e-b3db14f6c1c7
-
02-10-18 05:28 #1502Senior Member

Posts: 34BP girl.
Think you can find her in that section or escorts.
Originally Posted by JDavis999
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-18 13:26 #1501Senior Member

Posts: 319Callitwinter
Anyone ever chat with this one? What's her deal? She's just completely quiet.
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...1-b8c0d2b20f12
-
02-07-18 21:09 #1500Senior Member

Posts: 107Yes Bengalesse
The name is Jasmine.
Originally Posted by TravelingJohn#2
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-18 13:02 #1499Senior Member

Posts: 198Is she Indian?
One of my friends is super cool but she always tried to push for a cover, that looks like her hair and skin color.
Originally Posted by VeryBigBuck
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-18 12:46 #1498Senior Member

Posts: 339Saskianicole
Good body. Good personality. First offer was a high rate and a second date before she does anything. Negotiated a BJ and hang out for cheap one time. She does give porn star head. Gags, drools, burps, chokes and cum swallow. Worth a look if you want a long term deal.
-
02-04-18 16:38 #1497Senior Member

Posts: 139Deactivated.
Originally Posted by VeryBigBuck
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-18 15:31 #1496Senior Member

Posts: 93I can't see it either, so I imagine deactivated. You do have some luck for sure.
Originally Posted by VeryBigBuck
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-18 15:30 #1495Senior Member

Posts: 93Yes, I ended up going out. Accurate on all counts, I can't handle the dump unfortunately.
Originally Posted by Graham111
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-18 12:35 #1494Senior Member

Posts: 107Another one
This one blocked me or deactivated after our date. When I texted her to see her again she said she found another SD. Oh well.
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...c-8345975e555a
We met for lunch at a restaurant near the mall. I had confirmed that she was down to grab a hotel room if the lunch when well. At the end of the meal she said, "Aren't we going somewhere else?" Yes baby we are
When we hit the room the clothes flew off, we kissed like teenagers. The pic is about 5 seconds before she swallowed me to the hilt. She rode me like the energizer bunny. I was about to cum in her but she said sorry no bc, so she jumped off and sucked me until I came in her mouth. She swallowed with a grin.
No mention of allowance before, during or after. I left her an envelope.
-
02-04-18 11:58 #1493Senior Member

Posts: 441Fun and quite pleasant. Her place is a dump. Do not go on a cold day.
Originally Posted by GoodNightBalt
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-18 11:53
Senior Member











Reply With Quote




