Thread: Positive Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 19,681 to 19,695 of 31625
-
02-03-18 17:19 #11945Banned Member

Posts: 41No
She's still in.
Originally Posted by PasionMmx
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-18 12:04 #11944Senior Member

Posts: 133Vacation
Is Kitty back from vacation yet? I really want to see her.
Originally Posted by GggBaby
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-18 11:19 #11943Senior Member

Posts: 300Do you have a good contact for her? I have tried a few different numbers that in found on her with no luck. PM me if that's better.
Originally Posted by GggBaby
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
02-02-18 16:25 #11942Senior Member

Posts: 25Thanks alot for the tip! She sounds amazing, and has a great look. Definitely my type!
Originally Posted by Chris5
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-18 16:15 #11941Senior Member

Posts: 410Happyinflordia
Thanks vino for the heads up 👍.
Originally Posted by Critterbug66
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-18 12:31 #11940Senior Member

Posts: 2464Nope
Trust me, that ain't her.
Originally Posted by IronLeg2
[View Original Post]
C3.
-
02-02-18 10:44 #11939Senior Member

Posts: 31Sidney, many tanks Vino.
Thanks Vino for her info. Sidney is a tiny little dynamo fellas. Very much worth the coin.
Originally Posted by Vino7373
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-18 10:37 #11938Senior Member

Posts: 2059Sidney is trying to reply to your PM's.
My former UTR is now advertising on our Sister site. Deleted by Admin
http://usaadultclassifieds.info/clas...50-Sidney.html
-
02-01-18 22:26 #11937Senior Member

Posts: 25The beautiful Amanda Starr
This dream was a while back, and I forgot about it, but had a great experience so I thought I'd post. Dreamt about Amanda about 2 months back. Easy set up, standard donations. She was wearing lacy red underwear, and gave me a hug. She is curvy, and beautifully thick. Everything is covered, which I prefer. In my 1/2 dream, we did mish, and her kitty was nice and tight. She loves doggy, and I blew in the cover. Solid, clean provider.
https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi....asp?id=153112
-
02-01-18 22:18 #11936Senior Member

Posts: 25Thanks for the reminder! Haven't had a dream of her yet, but she is high on my list. I see that she's had mostly positive reviews, and she looks great in her videos. Will try to dream soon!
Originally Posted by Bonner888
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-18 20:08 #11935Senior Member

Posts: 130Leah utr
Met with this sexy thing a couple of days ago. Amazing ass and body. GFE girl that knows how to please. If you want details pm me.
-
02-01-18 19:41 #11934Senior Member

Posts: 86I think they are talking about this Nanapleases.
Originally Posted by IronLeg2
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-18 19:22 #11933Senior Member

Posts: 230Meet
Would love to see her m-45.
Originally Posted by OrlandoOD
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-18 17:57 #11932Banned Member

Posts: 41Cassie is awesome
If you like really hot tattooed girls she is definitely it! Not too many girls have a beautiful face like that.
Originally Posted by Du273
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-18 17:20 #11931Senior Member

Posts: 56I may have found her
Where is from. What is look like. Pic. I just ran into a fucking amazing bubble butt chick named Nana. .
Originally Posted by Critterbug66
[View Original Post]
Here is what I know. . Dark skin, tattoos, is a candy girl maybe 27-30. I do have her number too. Lets jive this one out and see if she's back.










Reply With Quote






