Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 841 to 855 of 19268
-
02-04-18 22:12 #18428Senior Member

Posts: 128Shawna Ann
This evening I attempted to see Shawna Ann, who had an ad posted on skip the games. We texted back and forth, and she seemed to be in a good mood. We agreed on a time, I ventured out there, and received nothing but silence. No response via phone or text. I am not upset. She had just been stood up by somebody, from what she said via text. Anyways, hopefully she is okay.
-
02-04-18 22:01 #18427Senior Member

Posts: 46She's a looker but pricy
If you toftt please post. I've been considering but it better be great for 5 bills.
Originally Posted by MtySims
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-18 18:13 #18426Regular Member

Posts: 84Where is Melissa now?
She was in Shelby Twp. When I saw her. Did a little modeling, even made the cover of Iron Horse. Last seen on BP or CL working with her new Bi-sexual husband.
Has some Florida family ties. Maybe some near Boston, MA.
Is she still around?
-
02-04-18 15:57 #18425Senior Member

Posts: 89Any info?
https://escortbabylon.net/#detroit / photos /3137366194/25357980.
-
02-04-18 15:32 #18424Senior Member

Posts: 261Post #10378.
Originally Posted by Biff3950
[View Original Post]
1/28/18.
-
02-04-18 13:50 #18423Regular Member

Posts: 11Photo not accurate. Hands only.
Originally Posted by Biff3950
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-18 13:41 #18422Senior Member

Posts: 34Any pertinent info would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you for your kind attention.
http://detroit.backpage.com/Therapeu...girls/46050877
-
02-03-18 22:03 #18421Regular Member

Posts: 84Not quite
Not a provider, a member of Erotic M. All fixed now. It's poor design to incorporate a pw into a URL.
Originally Posted by EricTheReddit
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-18 21:55 #18420Senior Member

Posts: 276Good point ETR.
Originally Posted by EricTheReddit
[View Original Post]
Even better point OF. There's no reason why anyone should of over looked the admins last post in the locked escort thread. But like I said, "it's funny as men how we over look the simplest things because our brains are focused on pussy."
Originally Posted by OffRoad
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-18 08:45 #18419Regular Member

Posts: 3Mia escada
Does anyone know anything about her? I can't find any reviews anywhere.
https://www.eros.com/michigan/files/...8.htm?cat=3460
-
02-02-18 19:00 #18418Banned Member

Posts: 41
Originally Posted by EricTheReddit
[View Original Post]
Do ad blockers block the header at the top of the page? Can you see the one that says "The NEW classified site is ready for testing?" Also the last post in the escort thread should of informed everyone about the new site.
Originally Posted by DA9988
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...=1#post2501424
-
02-02-18 15:34 #18417Senior Member

Posts: 137Yep I use adblock so it never showed up.
Originally Posted by EricTheReddit
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-18 12:39 #18416Senior Member

Posts: 330Unless you're using an ad blocker.
Originally Posted by Checkers123
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-18 12:11 #18415Senior Member

Posts: 276
Originally Posted by DA9988
[View Original Post]
I got a handful of PMs in only a few short hours asking for a link to the new sister site of this one (the new BP site). I'll just reply here as I'm sure there will me more guys wanting the link. It's funny as men how we over look the simplest things because our brains are focused on pussy LOL. For the last 2 or 3 years there has been a banner ad on damn near every page you go to with a banner ad that takes you to the sister site (if you click on it) of USA Sex Guide, it's called USA Adult Classifieds. Find the banner ad shown in the below pic and click on it and that will take you to the sister site of USASG, USAAC.
Originally Posted by Checkers123
[View Original Post]
Sorry for any confusion, I assumed everyone new about the sister site. http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/.
-
02-02-18 09:52 #18414Senior Member

Posts: 330Oops. You cut and pasted a link with a provider sign in.
Originally Posted by MacombCo
[View Original Post]
Hmmmmmmmm.

















