Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This blog is moderated by Fahq1
  1. #1493
    Fun and quite pleasant. Her place is a dump. Do not go on a cold day.

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodNightBalt  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...3-30f14c13524d

    Seems willing and fun. Worth the drive?

    Used to be a member here and had to kill the account. Trying to get back into things.

  2. 02-04-18 11:53


  3. #1492

    Life is good!

    Quote Originally Posted by TravelingJohn#2  [View Original Post]
    Crazy how this shit works. Even says platonic on her profile. AND she's asian! Nice job.
    I am still grinning!

  4. #1491

    Crazy

    Quote Originally Posted by VeryBigBuck  [View Original Post]
    I have been on a streak of easy 18-21 year old SBs.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...1-ffeb6435ebdb

    She was my latest date. We met at at sushi restaurant, had a great meal and outstanding conversation. My profile says don't be a hooker and ask about allowance before we meet so we had not talked about money.

    When the check came, I asked "what are your plans for the rest of the evening?" She said "give a friend a tattoo", but her friend is still in Richmond. I say, "want to get a hotel?" Head nods up and down. No discussion of money.

    Time at the hotel was fun, all uncovered, she is a spinner, she has pierced everything and I have serious nail marks on my back.

    I left her an envelope, she did not check it while we were together.

    Life is very good.
    Crazy how this shit works. Even says platonic on her profile. AND she's asian! Nice job.

  5. #1490

    Truly 1 of a kind

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...3-30f14c13524d

    Seems willing and fun. Worth the drive?

    Used to be a member here and had to kill the account. Trying to get back into things.

  6. #1489

    Predator site

    Yeah my number got posted to that site last year. Another USGer gave me info to get it taken down.

    I don't know if the site is still up, can you pm it to me? I'm worried about showing up there again, some fishy stuff going on with a couple SA girls I talked to.

    Quote Originally Posted by FunForDevils  [View Original Post]
    Got a text to my burner # from some unknown number saying I am listed on the same predator site with a link. Checked the link from another computer.

    There was a report under that number but the picture was of different person, some random dude from internet.

    I blocked that number without even reacting or worrying. After few weeks the report is gone now. Fishy they might trick you using fear tactics.

  7. #1488

    Its a scam

    Quote Originally Posted by SurfingforFun  [View Original Post]
    So started up another month in SA.

    Started chatting with one, gives me her number to text pretty quickly. (Red flag#1).

    Shoot her a text and first thing she asks for is a face pic with no sunglasses (red flag#2).

    Spidey sense tingling with this one. Last year when I just had a month account I did get my photoshopped profile pic and number posted to a predator / cheater site. Got it removed thanks to advice from an USGer, but trying to avoid having it happen again.

    Am I being paranoid or does this seem fishy?
    Got a text to my burner # from some unknown number saying I am listed on the same predator site with a link. Checked the link from another computer.

    There was a report under that number but the picture was of different person, some random dude from internet.

    I blocked that number without even reacting or worrying. After few weeks the report is gone now. Fishy they might trick you using fear tactics.

  8. #1487
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoKnows  [View Original Post]
    Question. Syt on SA.

    - Listed herself as 18.

    - Conversed quite a bit.

    - Texed.

    - She said she was looking for something physical.

    In the midst of planning a meeting she tells me she's several months shy of her eighteenth.

    Put everything on hold. What to do?

    My research tells me there isn't an issue but. ?

    Wk.
    Happened to me about a year ago. Feel like PM-ing me the name to see if it's the same one? I'm wondering if this isn't a potential sting or something of the sort.

  9. #1486
    Quote Originally Posted by SurfingforFun  [View Original Post]
    So started up another month in SA.

    Started chatting with one, gives me her number to text pretty quickly. (Red flag#1).

    Shoot her a text and first thing she asks for is a face pic with no sunglasses (red flag#2).

    Spidey sense tingling with this one. Last year when I just had a month account I did get my photoshopped profile pic and number posted to a predator / cheater site. Got it removed thanks to advice from an USGer, but trying to avoid having it happen again.

    Am I being paranoid or does this seem fishy?
    Possibly, depends on what you're seeking. If you're looking for a quick hit, it probably isn't. If you're seeking something more substantial, then yes it is.

    I'm seeking the latter, and when the above happens I just drop them.

  10. #1485

    Scam?

    So started up another month in SA.

    Started chatting with one, gives me her number to text pretty quickly. (Red flag#1).

    Shoot her a text and first thing she asks for is a face pic with no sunglasses (red flag#2).

    Spidey sense tingling with this one. Last year when I just had a month account I did get my photoshopped profile pic and number posted to a predator / cheater site. Got it removed thanks to advice from an USGer, but trying to avoid having it happen again.

    Am I being paranoid or does this seem fishy?

  11. #1484
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoKnows  [View Original Post]
    Question. Syt on SA.

    - Listed herself as 18.

    - Conversed quite a bit.

    - Texed.

    - She said she was looking for something physical.

    In the midst of planning a meeting she tells me she's several months shy of her eighteenth.

    Put everything on hold. What to do?

    My research tells me there isn't an issue but. ?

    Wk.
    Happened to me twice. First one was already in college, so I didn't question it at all. We went out for months, then she had a birthday, which I found out a year later was her 18th! Second time I had learned to ask more questions, and she admitted that she was 17. She was down for a physical arrangement! I opted not to make a potential life-ruining decision and declined before ever meeting her. No kitty is worth that.

  12. #1483
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoKnows  [View Original Post]
    Question. Syt on SA.

    - Listed herself as 18.

    - Conversed quite a bit.

    - Texed.

    - She said she was looking for something physical.

    In the midst of planning a meeting she tells me she's several months shy of her eighteenth.

    Put everything on hold. What to do?

    My research tells me there isn't an issue but. ?

    Wk.
    No brainer - 1) Report her profile, 2) tell us the profile name in case anyone else is chatting with her, 3) don't meet her.

  13. #1482

    To Be or Not

    Question. Syt on SA.

    - Listed herself as 18.

    - Conversed quite a bit.

    - Texed.

    - She said she was looking for something physical.

    In the midst of planning a meeting she tells me she's several months shy of her eighteenth.

    Put everything on hold. What to do?

    My research tells me there isn't an issue but. ?

    Wk.

  14. #1481

    Correct

    Already pm'd.

  15. #1480

    NO more bf

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyTwist  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info here and by PM bros. Although, consensus seems to be that she is a good time, That HIV stuff is scary. Does anybody know latest details about it? At the very least, there is a crazy boyfriend. I am thinking that its not worth it.
    That crazy bf is no longer in the picture. Surfing for Fun can tell you more if you want to know more.

  16. #1479
    Quote Originally Posted by YeongIl  [View Original Post]
    She's been mentioned before. Search the thread for "Danielle". She used to advertise on BP, I think.
    Thanks for the info here and by PM bros. Although, consensus seems to be that she is a good time, That HIV stuff is scary. Does anybody know latest details about it? At the very least, there is a crazy boyfriend. I am thinking that its not worth it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape