Thread: Utr
+
Add Report
Results 14,716 to 14,730 of 18230
-
02-11-18 18:02 #3515Senior Member

Posts: 1353Unfortunately
She is too.
Originally Posted by TeenLover
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-18 17:26 #3514Senior Member

Posts: 872The baby bottle is a bit of a turn off.
Originally Posted by Bweezy15
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-18 17:09 #3513Senior Member

Posts: 1132Breaking a rule
Okay. Normally my rule is I don't help those that don't try to help themselves.
I have been playing in Ocala for a few years now, but the talent in the area has become stale and no longer worth it.
I will be returning to playing in and around Orlando. However going thru BP it is so hard to make heads or tails of anyone (with phone number only format).
Vanessa (from sister site) is one I used to see but I grew past her, may still see her again.
Candy Apple (from sister site) is another that I do still see once and awhile, she is a bit over budget but manageable.
So while I continue my search thru the BP maze, is their anyone willing to share verified providers?
Stay safe everyone.
-
02-11-18 15:33 #3512Senior Member

Posts: 25Nice! Thanks for the pics! Love nerdy girls! They're my fav!
Originally Posted by Bweezy15
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-18 15:27 #3511Senior Member

Posts: 63Nerdy Liz
Glad my post could be of assistance. Here are the pics I shared so you don't have to go searching.
Originally Posted by GoldenRod123
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-18 07:01 #3510Senior Member

Posts: 252Bellabbw
Awesome have been thinking about seeing her, thanks for the updated review! Much appreciated!
Originally Posted by MakinHerSquirt
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-18 20:57 #3509Senior Member

Posts: 75Nerdy Liz
This girl gives the best head in Orlando! Hands down! Bweezy you are correct about the nerdy look. She takes the rod deep in her throat and takes the load without changing strokes. Was a first for me to scream like a biotch. Run to see this one. You have to be recommended by someone she knows or trust to see her. She is a real cool chick whose down to earth. Damn my toes are still curled. I'm having difficulties uploading a photo but if you go to the start a picture thread and see Bweezy's post he shared a couple pics of her.
-
02-10-18 12:27 #3508Senior Member

Posts: 337Nikki
Anyone try this one?
http://orlando.skipthegames.com/fema...o/113070525828
Says she might have reviews but can't find any.
-
02-10-18 09:51 #3507Banned Member

Posts: 606Bambii
Seen this slim spinner pop up on the radar visiting from Deltona, to Lake Mary / Orlando area. Communication was good and straight forward. Polite and provided accurate directions. Very nice and clean hotel and upscale area. Called for room number. Came up, no red flags or bad signals. Got comfortable, and found her to be super slim, clean and lots of fun. Took direction well, dt, started mish on counter top, finished k9 on corner of bed. Apologized about her ad saying no AA, as she doesn't make her ads but she prefers AA as she hasn't had any problems with them. (Just thought it was worth mentioning.) Damage for the qv 80 mario coins. Wanted me to hang out afterwards for a drink and cigarette, I politely declined. Did some research on her afterwards seems like she was trouble back from her her home base area but gave me no trouble. Will repeat.
https://www.eros.com/florida/tampa/f...2306.htm?cat=1
https://escortbabylon.net/#!/orlando/photos/7049630612/25736048
-
02-03-18 22:51 #3506Senior Member

Posts: 218Any chance for digits
Have recently seen a couple girls off here but both of them have ended up not looking like their pics. Any chance in getting digits for her?
Originally Posted by MakinHerSquirt
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-18 15:33 #3505Senior Member

Posts: 76Much Appreciated
Thanks for the kind words Bro. At the time I posted about my UTR she had stopped her backpage ads I'm going to stop you right there, you obviously don't know what UTR means. She had a backpage ad, she wasn't UTR.
Further, this is the only business in the world where the provider of the service says "Daddy, I could use some more customers." and he customer helps her out then the provider says "but I didn't want this many customers, I only wanted some customers, that would not want too much of me and pay a lot of money" and the client thinks it's the fault of the people calling her.
Post or don't post, but leave the drama out.
A2
-
02-02-18 13:03 #3504Senior Member

Posts: 1670Thank you makinhrrsquirt!
Ok so she is not so much a utr, so what. He brought a good provider to the site.
For those of us that have produced talent to the site, I applaud your effort and say thank you. Keep up the good work.
The more providers on the board the less we have to look at the bs on the other sites.
She is a good provider and seems to be marketing herself any way she can to get by.
Stay safe and have fun.
Originally Posted by MakinHerSquirt
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-18 12:27 #3503Regular Member

Posts: 3Utr
Thanks for sharing.
Originally Posted by MakinHerSquirt
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-18 02:56 #3502Senior Member

Posts: 76True
Want a Cookie.
Originally Posted by JayOhh
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-18 14:00 #3501Regular Member

Posts: 3










Reply With Quote





