Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 69 of 206 FirstFirst ... 19 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 119 169 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 3089
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2069
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2476

    Question

    [Message to Admin deleted]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.

    The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!

    Answer

  2. #2068

    Cityguide

    Quote Originally Posted by Dorq01  [View Original Post]
    The erotic monkey is up and jumping.
    Cityguide is still up.

  3. #2067

    Monkey is fine

    Quote Originally Posted by cheapguy  [View Original Post]
    It looks like Erotic Monkey is also down. This may bring up the pressure on the massage places since there are so few places left that take ads for adult entertainment!
    The erotic monkey is up and jumping.

  4. #2066

    Another one down

    It looks like Erotic Monkey is also down. This may bring up the pressure on the massage places since there are so few places left that take ads for adult entertainment!

  5. #2065
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 143

    Looking for

    Any good areas that are safe and lowkey. Going to Cali for the first time ever and wondering which direction to go.

  6. #2064
    I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.


    Posts: 2623

    Something is amidst

    The world is a tremendous place. Good, working on good. Bad, way bad. Like fuck everyone that doesn't agree with me, you bad, you stupid. We only come in peace. Peacefulness mother fuckers.

    Harley riding me.

    Skeptical. What ever happen to this?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails page1-1199px-Pledge-of-Allegiance-to-the-Flag-by-Irving-Caesar.pdf.jpg‎  

  7. #2063

    What's going on ffs.

    Been striking out on Pig and LBBVLD. LE is on SW's like those are crime free areas and they got nothing else to do. I lost contact with my regulars Honey (white girl) and Star (Native American and black). So now I'm back to hunting and nothing but LE everywhere. Anyone know what's going on? Even my AMP that was on Garvey and Rosemead across from the McDonalds moved and I don't know where. Been hitting up Tijuana but its damn far. Help! LOL.

  8. #2062
    Quote Originally Posted by FreeWilly12  [View Original Post]
    Heading out to la next week. Staying at Hilton Beverly hills.

    1. Is it hard for providers out there with security at hotels to provide out call?

    2. Any favorites I should seek out.

    3. Looking for BBBJ, cimws, great kisser, msog?

    4. any local companies you can recommend.

    Coming from louisville area. So I know the odds are already in my favor but was looking for some assistance for this L. A. Virgin.

    Ty. FW.
    I haven't partaken (too poor, and live local) but the bar at the Peninsula should have some stunners. Per rumor. For that matter, any Beverly Hills hotel bar should be a good hunting ground if you're prepared $$$$. Upside: they're already in the hotel. Downside: limited selection.

  9. #2061
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonimo1989  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone meet up with this chick? I've seen a couple good reviews online on other sites but wanted to see if anyone here has dated her?

    http://la.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/...4171/156812942
    I'm interested to hear about her also.

  10. #2060

    Anyone Tried Out This Chick

    Has anyone meet up with this chick? I've seen a couple good reviews online on other sites but wanted to see if anyone here has dated her?

    http://la.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/...4171/156812942

  11. #2059

    Beverly hills

    Quote Originally Posted by FreeWilly12  [View Original Post]
    Heading out to la next week. Staying at Hilton Beverly hills.

    1. Is it hard for providers out there with security at hotels to provide out call?

    2. Any favorites I should seek out.

    3. Looking for BBBJ, cimws, great kisser, msog?

    4. any local companies you can recommend.

    Coming from louisville area. So I know the odds are already in my favor but was looking for some assistance for this L. A. Virgin.

    Ty. FW.
    Not aware of girls working that hotel. You should try the four seasons (on doheny) or the peninsula, but you are talking a grand prolly.

    Try crystallangels.com close to beverly hills.

  12. #2058

    Seeking advice

    Heading out to la next week. Staying at Hilton Beverly hills.

    1. Is it hard for providers out there with security at hotels to provide out call?

    2. Any favorites I should seek out.

    3. Looking for BBBJ, cimws, great kisser, msog?

    4. any local companies you can recommend.

    Coming from louisville area. So I know the odds are already in my favor but was looking for some assistance for this L. A. Virgin.

    Ty. FW.

  13. #2057

    How cum my dog don't bark when you come around?

    Quote Originally Posted by Christophe1  [View Original Post]
    I was with a provider who recently said this is an American problem. After spanky spanky too much, she called them impotent. All spent. Nothing.

    For instance, I met an old lover today and fucked her for an hour while she was on her lunch break. She came on my mouth, she came while I was fingering her clitoris and fucking her pussy. She has seen the world and loves the Grecian Islands. Me too. Like Cancun, azure beauty from a history. We veni, vidi, vici.

    I pulled my thick ass long Donkey dick in/out slowly. She gasped and her face looked like OMG! Take it slow and let me relax. 10 minutes later I was way Donkey DICK BALLS deep. Taking it slow. Letting her relax. Letting it out all the way and slapping her pussy and asshole all crazily. We were going nuts.

    All the while, I was pistol whipping her clit, smooth Donkey Dick style. She grunted like a beast, I am only still an animal and released pure joy, let off a woop woop call. The howling at the moon kind of shit. Every inch she loved. Every inch we grew closer. THEN, she squirted. All the sheets were covered. My heart was racing, we were sweaty, and both had places to be. I pulled out of her asshole, then spread it open to give a little meditation to the divine women Lotus flower.

    Then stuck in her ass to fully release a built up load of 10 hours. It was devilishly divine. She was shocked about the creaminess. Rubbed it all around her sexy areas.

    Then I woke up. ☺ Damn, late for work. ☺

    Love the dream fellows.
    Dr Christopher I got a question for yer. How cum my dog don't bark when you come around?

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfDjOEWghIo

  14. #2056
    I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.


    Posts: 2623
    Quote Originally Posted by Hundred  [View Original Post]
    Try not to spank the monkey continuously. Leave it alone for a few days.
    I was with a provider who recently said this is an American problem. After spanky spanky too much, she called them impotent. All spent. Nothing.

    If you're going to watch porn then think of it as a practice preparing for the big game day. In practice, there is no winning as a solo artist in preparation. Only preparation. The point of practice is to show off.

    Game Day! Then give it all you got. Put your back into it. Grab that ass and pull her closer. Get the fucking friction on. Chill out. Go ape shit. Fuck like a winner.

    For instance, I met an old lover today and fucked her for an hour while she was on her lunch break. She came on my mouth, she came while I was fingering her clitoris and fucking her pussy. She has seen the world and loves the Grecian Islands. Me too. Like Cancun, azure beauty from a history. We veni, vidi, vici.

    I pulled my thick ass long Donkey dick in/out slowly. She gasped and her face looked like OMG! Take it slow and let me relax. 10 minutes later I was way Donkey DICK BALLS deep. Taking it slow. Letting her relax. Letting it out all the way and slapping her pussy and asshole all crazily. We were going nuts.

    All the while, I was pistol whipping her clit, smooth Donkey Dick style. She grunted like a beast, I am only still an animal and released pure joy, let off a woop woop call. The howling at the moon kind of shit. Every inch she loved. Every inch we grew closer. THEN, she squirted. All the sheets were covered. My heart was racing, we were sweaty, and both had places to be. I pulled out of her asshole, then spread it open to give a little meditation to the divine women Lotus flower.

    Then stuck in her ass to fully release a built up load of 10 hours. It was devilishly divine. She was shocked about the creaminess. Rubbed it all around her sexy areas.

    Then I woke up. ☺ Damn, late for work. ☺

    Love the dream fellows.

  15. #2055

    Power spraying

    I remember watching a porn movie about 25 years ago (I stopped watching porn when I was watching a porno on VHS and this guy was fucking two gals, all of a sudden one of the gals went off camera and got a dildo, I was like, eh, not my thing and then she took the dildo and shoved it up the guy's ass, I burned my VCR because of that and have never watched porn again) and this dude shot a load over the gal's head, twice, I think it was new wave hookers 3 or something.

    Anyhow, the secret to this spraying is:

    Drink lots of water and / or green tea, nothing else. I mean you can have milk if you want, but no juices, sodas, beer, booze and if you fucken ask about kombucha you can fuck yourself.

    Have a cal mag zinc supplement and a no flush niacin supplement. The calcium and zinc really don't do shit, but it is dangerous to take magnesium alone, you may shit the bed. Magnesium loosens muscles. Good for the boner, bad for the sphincter. Niacin increases blood flow, you will be able to last longer without taking vitamin v.

    Try not to spank the monkey continuously. Leave it alone for a few days.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape