Thread: Positive Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 19,696 to 19,710 of 31631
-
02-01-18 22:18 #11936Senior Member

Posts: 25Thanks for the reminder! Haven't had a dream of her yet, but she is high on my list. I see that she's had mostly positive reviews, and she looks great in her videos. Will try to dream soon!
Originally Posted by Bonner888
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-18 20:08 #11935Senior Member

Posts: 130Leah utr
Met with this sexy thing a couple of days ago. Amazing ass and body. GFE girl that knows how to please. If you want details pm me.
-
02-01-18 19:41 #11934Senior Member

Posts: 86I think they are talking about this Nanapleases.
Originally Posted by IronLeg2
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-18 19:22 #11933Senior Member

Posts: 230Meet
Would love to see her m-45.
Originally Posted by OrlandoOD
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-18 17:57 #11932Banned Member

Posts: 41Cassie is awesome
If you like really hot tattooed girls she is definitely it! Not too many girls have a beautiful face like that.
Originally Posted by Du273
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-18 17:20 #11931Senior Member

Posts: 56I may have found her
Where is from. What is look like. Pic. I just ran into a fucking amazing bubble butt chick named Nana. .
Originally Posted by Critterbug66
[View Original Post]
Here is what I know. . Dark skin, tattoos, is a candy girl maybe 27-30. I do have her number too. Lets jive this one out and see if she's back.
-
02-01-18 16:58 #11930Regular Member

Posts: 10Woof
She is hot. Where did you find here.
Originally Posted by OrlandoOD
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-18 16:56 #11929Senior Member

Posts: 509She is on BP now.
Originally Posted by OrlandoOD
[View Original Post]
http://orlando.mobileposting.com/Wom...-8719/29242127
-
02-01-18 16:01 #11928Senior Member

Posts: 202Cassie
My bad bro cleared my inbox now.
Originally Posted by Du273
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-18 15:55 #11927Senior Member

Posts: 509She has an ad running on BP.
Originally Posted by OrlandoOD
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-18 15:45 #11926Senior Member

Posts: 388UTR PR pic
This girl is yummy. SM can PM for digits. I'd guess 5'2 102 lbs.
-
02-01-18 15:36 #11925Senior Member

Posts: 388Utr pr
Just got done with a 30 m visit with this amazing girl. Walked in and she is a perfect spinner. Slim petite with plenty of tattoos. She was in a robe and greeted me with a hug and a kiss. Standard LEO checks and request for payment up front. Did the dance and I reluctantly paid up front for a 30 m visit at standard rates. She put the money in her safe and came right back out. She does keep a timer running but thankfully it didn't end the session hard as I ran over.
Started dreaming while she was stashing donation. Lost my clothes and she came out and lost the robe and had on a naughty school girl skirt and a lace body suit with no panties. She started with a bit of a lap dance and tease with some standing DATY. Since it was my first visit she required everything covered. Which I loathe but this girl could suck start any engine. She had me at attention quickly and climbed on for CG and Lotus on the couch. Swapped to RCG, standing MISH, K9, and a bit of 69. She said Greek is optional but not on the first visit. Swapped to standing reverse K9 and she attached a hat off me. Swapped on a new one and finished up in lotus with some serious grinding. I was drenched by the time we were done and loved it.
I will be back.
-
02-01-18 11:43 #11924Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 489Thank you
I had a great time.
Originally Posted by Bonner888
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-18 08:20 #11923Senior Member

Posts: 127I'll PM you.
Originally Posted by GreatPlains
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-18 21:27 #11922Senior Member

Posts: 386Clear your in box
Gluckt0 your in box is full.












Reply With Quote




