Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 136 to 150 of 5910
-
01-31-18 08:49 #5775Regular Member

Posts: 27Provider FB
Ah, yes. FB is a great source if you can get to it. Not too long ago saw one with pictures of her and her very anti-social looking old man. And then when I saw her friends congratulating her on getting out of prison I had seen all I wanted.
Originally Posted by MotoGib1
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-18 08:43 #5774Regular Member

Posts: 27Stepg
Sad to say something odd is going on there. I used to see her now and then on a semi-regular basis. Would hear from her even if I didn't visit. Lately communication has been sporadic and she mentioned going through a rough time. Hope things straighten up for her because I had some good times there.
Originally Posted by Selection
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-18 05:38 #5773Senior Member

Posts: 1112Daum. I must be slipping! To be honest I guessed. Maybe we should be posting more pics of our lovely ladies so this doesn't happen again.
Originally Posted by MopMonger
[View Original Post]
T-Man.
-
01-31-18 04:49 #5772Senior Member

Posts: 168Kylie
T-man. I'm am shocked and disappointed that you can't tell one hoe from another. LOL. The lovely pics you provided are of a chick named Kylie. The girl our monger friend is referring to is JasmineLuv. Also out near Destination Daytona. She posts on the sister site.
Originally Posted by Topherman
[View Original Post]
As always, Happy and Safe mongering.
-
01-30-18 23:21 #5771Senior Member

Posts: 1112Anybody meet her yet?
I just can't get over how good looking this chick is! Anybody got the 411 on her? I had a kwel text message conversation with her a few days ago. Almost had a car date set up for 65, but that's not how I want to use my roses with this on. She looks like a dancer, I wonder where she dances or danced.
Thanks,
T-Man.
http://daytona.backpage.com/WomenSee...-3373/27759902
-
01-30-18 13:18 #5770Senior Member

Posts: 31Have tried several times to contact her. A few times she'll respond but most of the time theirs deadly silence. Given up on her.
-
01-30-18 12:24 #5769Senior Member

Posts: 1112I had a nice long text message conversation with her a month ago or so. She seems kwel and legit. She sent pics and everything, was willing to work with me but I didn't have a chance to get to her. She's up near I-95 and US1 right?
Originally Posted by Nikka
[View Original Post]
Is this her?
T-Man.
-
01-30-18 11:26 #5768Senior Member

Posts: 69Jasmine
Anyone met up with this BP poster? If so please PM me about your experience with her. She appears interesting and alluring. However, she has been posting regularly for a month or more and I have not been able to locate any reviews on this or other sources.
-
01-30-18 09:03 #5767Senior Member

Posts: 206She didn't rip me off was just a lousy provider.
Originally Posted by MopMonger
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-18 12:09 #5766Senior Member

Posts: 168Scam
Seems this little scam artist is back. Was reported in ripoff thread some months ago. Buyer beware. #702 * 5367.
http://daytona.backpage.com/WomenSee...-5367/28290342
-
01-27-18 08:41 #5765Regular Member

Posts: 21Yeh, some of the guys have referred to her as "old tuna"!
Originally Posted by Hunghorse
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-18 07:51 #5764Senior Member

Posts: 429Inbox Cleared
Sorry about that. Inbox is now cleared.
Thanks.
-
01-27-18 07:50 #5763Senior Member

Posts: 182Steph Deland
Tried Stephanie in Deland the other day setup was very easy donation was 75 or 150 coins depending on service incall was ok not the best or worst massage was good but service was lack luster BBBJ no cim and kind of robotic would not repeat.
-
01-26-18 15:43 #5762Senior Member

Posts: 400Birds of the same feather
Tend to flock together.
Originally Posted by MotoGib1
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-18 14:26 #5761Senior Member

Posts: 1112Dude, you speak the truth! I have found so many utr's using this method. It's a gold mine! You'all listening?
Originally Posted by MotoGib1
[View Original Post]
T-Man.

















