Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Bareback Beauties

+ Add Report
Page 591 of 1220 FirstFirst ... 91 491 541 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 641 691 1091 ... LastLast
Results 8,851 to 8,865 of 18291
This blog is moderated by Takes A Looks
  1. #9441
    Regular Member


    Posts: 14
    I saw this for tomorrow / Tuesday night 1/29. Damage is. 6 If anyone goes, would love to know how it went.

    "This is a special requested fetish nights. Cm is wanted. This is your night Ladies. That hot pink is what its all about. Its all about you and your cm fetish.

    A special request from our Asian sister visiting. 5'2, super sexy, taking all you got to give. Bring test, she wants bareback. This is a scene for her so yes, we want her walking funny and feeling good before going back home".

    http://www.swinglifestyle.com/events...eventid=259003

    https://fetlife.com/events/626540
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20180129-153214.jpg‎  

  2. #9440
    I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.


    Posts: 2623
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  3. #9439

    Dream

    I visited and she was nice and clean and I feel fit as a fiddle.

  4. #9438

    No bb

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveItBB  [View Original Post]
    I saw her twise now she doesn't answer texts had a great time no way is she a rob LOL BTW just read the latest post.
    There was no B. B. When I saw her. So maybe it's YMMV. Have all of you guys had luck with B. B. With her?

  5. #9437

    LoveItBB

    I'm telling you what I was told from a LEVEL 5 on HX. I was safe, but there are already other guys looking to it.

    I am just relaying a message that concerned me.

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveItBB  [View Original Post]
    I saw her twise now she doesn't answer texts had a great time no way is she a rob LOL BTW just read the latest post.

  6. #9436

    I saw her twise

    Quote Originally Posted by AsstroGlide  [View Original Post]
    I guess I'll join the train of non-responses too. Hopefully loveitbb isn't hogging her to himself!
    I saw her twise now she doesn't answer texts had a great time no way is she a rob LOL BTW just read the latest post.

  7. #9435

    The chick your talking about is not her this girl is white

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnighter  [View Original Post]
    We have an issue here guys. A level 5 just informed me that she is Msbubblebuttxx = xxNoThongSongxx = BlackkChinaxx a known ROB.

    I was not robbed, but apparently she has a ton of people looking for her in a very bad way. Also, she has a pimp.

    There are a ton of threads about her. I emailed a few guys who have seen her already to confirm.

    Please be careful.

    MID.
    Are you sure I had a great time w her and no sign of any pimp.

  8. #9434
    We have an issue here guys. A level 5 just informed me that she is Msbubblebuttxx = xxNoThongSongxx = BlackkChinaxx a known ROB.

    I was not robbed, but apparently she has a ton of people looking for her in a very bad way. Also, she has a pimp.

    There are a ton of threads about her. I emailed a few guys who have seen her already to confirm.

    Please be careful.

    MID.

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnighter  [View Original Post]
    Just saw this girl and thought I would share.

    She's in the OC but heading to LAX tonight.

    http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/MistyKora

    HH $$ HR $$.

    Pictures are accurate, her face is average.

    GREEK included in price. CIP, BBBJ Amazing, No booker / pimp.

  9. #9433

    Me neither

    Quote Originally Posted by Thor1212  [View Original Post]
    Same here, email her thru hx. No response. Oh well.
    I guess I'll join the train of non-responses too. Hopefully loveitbb isn't hogging her to himself!

  10. #9432
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveItBB  [View Original Post]
    You have to email her through hx her ad is back up she is very limited she's getting a lot of messages LOL I repeated again LOL, today she's in garden grove LOL I think she wasn't ready for the bb demand LOL.
    Same here, email her thru hx. No response. Oh well.

  11. #9431
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveItBB  [View Original Post]
    Picture white girl latina ass black / Latina BBBJ skills just a great in the bed waow can't wait to repeat!

    Have the code hit me up.
    Yup pmed her on hx, Still no reply. Did you hit her up on hx? Or did you find her somewhere else.

  12. #9430

    I ha h number but

    Quote Originally Posted by Thor1212  [View Original Post]
    Yea, I haven't been able to get her to mail me back. You got a number?
    You have to email her through hx her ad is back up she is very limited she's getting a lot of messages LOL I repeated again LOL, today she's in garden grove LOL I think she wasn't ready for the bb demand LOL.

  13. #9429

    Number

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveItBB  [View Original Post]
    Picture white girl latina ass black / Latina BBBJ skills just a great in the bed waow can't wait to repeat!

    Have the code hit me up.
    Yea, I haven't been able to get her to mail me back. You got a number?

  14. #9428
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveItBB  [View Original Post]
    Picture white girl latina ass black / Latina BBBJ skills just a great in the bed waow can't wait to repeat!

    Have the code hit me up.
    Hey, is she still in town, I couldn't find her number? Thanks again.

  15. #9427

    Misty kora just got done w her amaaazing

    Picture white girl latina ass black / Latina BBBJ skills just a great in the bed waow can't wait to repeat!

    Have the code hit me up.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape