Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,786 to 22,800 of 28548
-
01-28-18 23:07 #5763Senior Member

Posts: 874Sorry I answered even though the question was not directed to me. I didn't realize MrMojo69 was active on here again.
Originally Posted by SteveSamu
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-18 15:54 #5762Senior Member

Posts: 874No as far as I know that are both gone. Caia danced for a while locally but moved away last I heard.
Originally Posted by Novalimber2
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-18 15:12 #5761Regular Member

Posts: 19Sara
Will anyone please share sara's number. You can pm me.
Originally Posted by Han57
[View Original Post]
Thanks in advance.
-
01-28-18 10:30 #5760Senior Member

Posts: 256Kaia and Deliha
Mrmojo69, nice to see you back posting again. Do you know if Kaia or Deliha are still around? They both dropped off the radar.
Originally Posted by Mrmojo69
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-18 17:01 #5759Senior Member

Posts: 104Ashleigh the daughter
So I met her last time I was with Sara and knew I wanted a taste. I hit her up today and she's as good as mom. She is even more sensual and loves what she does and it shows. She was so sweet, so sexy and oh so tight. Next up is a duo session. I need to save up a little money and my strength.
Please don't ask for her number she will only see you if you've seen Sara so please don't pm me. If you want, I recommend seeing Sara and treat her good and you will be able to meet Ashleigh.
-
01-27-18 11:03 #5758Senior Member

Posts: 256Jessica
I am referring to the one in Kennesaw. Dark hair, very attractive, beautiful ass. She is American / Lebanese. She worked a very short stint with Nikki's girls about year and half ago when Cammi was managing. Your right she rarely advertises. I know she is still around because we communicate regularly.
Originally Posted by KingSlayer22
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-18 19:09 #5757Regular Member

Posts: 22I had chance to have the duo and oh my they know and love what they do, I've got to say that Ashleigh can ride one hell of a cock.
Originally Posted by Vagrazer
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-18 17:42 #5756Retired Account

Posts: 995Chanel is back
Just saw Chanel and she's always a pleaser, menu is wide open as always. This girl gas always one of my top 5 performers. Hot pixy spinner that wears my ass put and left me drained from all 3 doors. She taking ins this weekend so don't miss out.
http://georgia.postfastr.com/WomenSe...-4370/88872907
-
01-26-18 15:27 #5755Retired Account

Posts: 995Jessica
Which Jessica are you looking for? If it who I think your asking about she very exclusive and only sees a handful of people generally by reference only.
Originally Posted by Novalimber2
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-18 10:45 #5754Senior Member

Posts: 256Jessica
I know she is still around. No Prince Charming. Did you try phone number ending in 3456?
Originally Posted by ST0808
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-18 18:55 #5753Senior Member

Posts: 412Wowww
Please post her picture here so we could see how that 1 K ho looks like.
Originally Posted by WinnieThePooh
[View Original Post]
I would only pay this kinda dough for a cheeka who is model or actress on TV. At least I could brag to my friends when I see her on the TV.
-
01-25-18 18:50 #5752Senior Member

Posts: 412No luck
I have tried all 4 numbers I could find for her and no answer. She might have found someone who could take care of her. She is pretty, very clean and sounds intelligent so I won't be surprised if she found prince charming.
Originally Posted by Novalimber2
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-18 17:24 #5751Senior Member

Posts: 874Try her 678 phone number. A few guys mentioned that she is not responding to her other phone numbers.
Originally Posted by Mrmojo69
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-18 10:14 #5750Retired Account

Posts: 995Sara
Just not into the CBJ, might give it whirl if that changed.
Originally Posted by Code0
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-18 18:43 #5749Senior Member

Posts: 874Maddy is back!
Guys I haven't been posting for a while but this was worth getting back online for.
Maddy is back in the biz. She quit a while back when she got pregnant. She is very pregnant now but is still working. She doesn't allow Greek anymore but still does the other favorites. She is multi-pop friendly too. She is a drug-free college aged girl that loves to please her men. She did a few parties before she got pregnant. She said she may do more parties a few months after the baby is born.
I have seen her many times and she is always fun.
http://escortbabylon.net/#atlanta / reviews /4703172702/23074528.











Reply With Quote





