Thread: Bareback Beauties
+
Add Report
Results 8,866 to 8,880 of 18291
-
01-26-18 09:04 #9426Senior Member

Posts: 143How's her face and service
How's her face and her booty and her service.
What's the damage.
-
01-26-18 01:27 #9425I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.

Posts: 2623Greedy. Business minded.
Originally Posted by Tjinla2001
[View Original Post]
Me either, brother.
Love you
-
01-25-18 18:57 #9424Regular Member

Posts: 9White Vegas Girl
Just saw this girl and thought I would share.
She's in the OC but heading to LAX tonight.
http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/MistyKora
HH $$ HR $$.
Pictures are accurate, her face is average.
GREEK included in price. CIP, BBBJ Amazing, No booker / pimp.
-
01-25-18 06:29 #9423Regular Member

Posts: 18Viet Dream
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.
STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.
Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
01-25-18 00:13 #9422Senior Member

Posts: 2085She's just another greedy prostitute with me. Guess I just don't have any skills.
Originally Posted by Christophe1
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-18 23:29 #9421I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.

Posts: 2623Too Funny!
Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang
[View Original Post]
Sometimes, it is good to have a pussy hanging in your face. A Mona Lisa to feast your eyes on. 69 is mighty fine. No one says you have to tongue it. Sometimes I just to like to rub my head around while surrounded by luscious thighs. Sometimes smell. Sometimes spread the cheeks. Or the lips. Sometimes, it is fun to stick out the tongue. Know your materials and go with what works best for you.
Kind of like eating Mac D's. It might not be good for you but it sure is good. LOL.
-
01-24-18 23:18 #9420I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.

Posts: 2623The MILF Ladies
I have been too much of a horn-dog lately. Fucking this way and that.
Milfs with real pics. BB List.
Lily. Yes.
Candy. Yes.
Mia. No.
None of their pussies was super great. Will probably see the first two from time to time.
Secret stash.
Other Lily - CIP
Other E - lots of BB, dirty talk, throat fucking, multi-positions and room changes. slappin' Donkey dick ~~~ Good times were had by all ~~~~
-
01-24-18 23:00 #9419I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.

Posts: 2623Rumors around town say that she is going to stay. She is so. So, in some ways. She is good in others. A must go see.
Originally Posted by Tjinla2001
[View Original Post]
Upsell? She freebied me. Shhhhhh...after her orgasm did she throw a towel over her face and say she was embarrassed? Probably.
-
01-24-18 22:10 #9418Regular Member

Posts: 14Hey guys, this is my second time posting on this board though I've been lurking for a while.
Originally Posted by SixFlags
[View Original Post]
Would anyone be interested in setting up a gang bang with her? I got into contact with her and she's willing.
-
01-24-18 11:08 #9417Senior Member

Posts: 636Try CV and look for girls with a 180/220 price structure.
Originally Posted by Atlantaasian
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-18 06:56 #9416Senior Member

Posts: 179Viet Dream
Thanks! I'm looking forward to making a deposit later today!
Originally Posted by Tjinla2001
[View Original Post]
http://la.backpage.com/TherapeuticMa...1868/156778892
-
01-23-18 20:12 #9415Senior Member

Posts: 45I am scared for life after looking. LOL.
Originally Posted by AsstroGlide
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-18 20:02 #9414Senior Member

Posts: 109Really good advice! I remember once I had a provider at my apartment, left her there for 5 minutes to run to the atm (stupid) and when I got back she knew my whole name where I was from and that I have a misses. Needless to say I only play at their incall now.
Originally Posted by ChrisWake
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-18 19:04 #9413Senior Member

Posts: 356Just take the donation required and leave everything else aside from your key (s) in your vehicle. Wallet, I'd, Phone, etc. These items should never be around any provider in general, but especially in front of this one who has a history of talking too much.
Originally Posted by BillyBob84
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-18 19:01 #9412Senior Member

Posts: 437She went dark because she got ejected from HX for admitted she gabbed to LEO in Temecula. She's a fun bang, seen her before, nice BBBJ and I'm curious about the bb but I'm cautious after that.
Originally Posted by Adamantine
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





