Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 172 of 552 FirstFirst ... 72 122 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 222 272 ... LastLast
Results 2,566 to 2,580 of 8274
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5709

    Anyone have a WSW's number they would like to share?

    I'm off for the next few days and would really like a WSW. Never had a chance to date one on fig. I live close to that area. Willing to share a few young LSW's info and young BSW's info. They can all come to you. If you have a WSW you can recommend, DM me please.

  2. #5708

    1/20/18

    Western Ave.

    Between Imperial Hwy and Jefferson.

    I rarely made my way past MLK. This time there's an exception and curiosity. I remember an online provider says she does car dates around Western and Jefferson. I went there and there were some activity there at the church's chicken parking lot. Saw a few working girls and some shady people.

    I never get a chance to see that BSW I saw on 64th again. We never dated. Told her I was coming back cause I just got there. This was sometime last year. Every time I passed by I always think of her.

    Last month I saw a whole bunch of SW bunched up in the 50's. They were all wearing bikinis. It was like a bikini show, except this a was real working girl bikini show. It happened to be on a night of a motorcycle gang meet-up. Didn't want to interfere with their activity so I bother with Fig more.

  3. #5707

    1/20/18

    Figueroa.

    Between Imperial Hwy and MLK.

    Hello, to my LA street warriors. Somehow found my way off Manchester and Fig around 11:30 pm. Bust a right on Fig, and headed north. It was crack'in, but not to the fullest. Right away saw a light skin BSW in bathing suit signaling me. Did not bite right away. There were many and plenty. 1 light skin BSW said she has a room on western. 50 was a go, but she doesn't provide what I'm looking for. 1 young BSW wearing thong and tennis shoe wanted no less than 60. 1 BSW near the numero uno market was willing to take 40, but doesn't provide what I'm looking for. She looked high as fuck. She shine the light from her phone to check my private part for LE check. Around 1 am I can feel the heat from LE. I was like should I stay or should I go. Should I go for a repeat from an online provider? Online provider was on her time of the month, and was available for BJ only. I didn't want that.

    I found a gem. 18 year old BSW. I wasn't sure what she was wearing, but you can see her butt wearing G-string. I first spotted her at the light, across from. I backed in the back parking lot trying to get her attention by high beaming. She didn't bite. Some customer got his food from the drive-thru honked at her, she didn't bite either. She was walking towards where the cops were questioning the street walkers. She turned back and I followed her. Scooped her up, didn't want to waste time talking to her from outside. She's just what I craved. 30 was a go! Bare all the way baby. She was clean, no foul smell at all. I still couldn't believe I found a gem. I was in such a good mood the next day.

    Very dangerous, risky night. After dropping her off, saw a line of SW looking very unhappy. They were all detained. 1 monger was being frisk down.

  4. #5706

    1/20/18

    Compton, CA.

    710 South-> 105 West-> exit left LBB.

    Came from the opposite direction. That's good so I can turn back around. Saw 2 by Wal-Mart. 1 sitting on a shopping cart, looks like a low-key worker. The other standing at the light from across. Couple blocks down, a Fine-Ass BSW! Memo to self: relax, window shop, enjoy, you're on tour. 1 petite BSW in red dress across from shell gas station. A pair on Greenleaf. You-turn at the arco near the 710 North.

  5. #5705
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91  [View Original Post]
    What if I'm on foot and pick one of these girls?? Do they have a room?? Tijuana style?
    Some do. It doesn't hurt to ask.

  6. #5704
    Quote Originally Posted by Hundred  [View Original Post]
    Asking for some advice here:

    I have located a few non-shithole cheap motels about two miles from the fig. I am going to have a room Saturday night to "host". Do you think I will have problems getting girls to come back with me.

    I am through with car dating and I will not patronize the flight "motel" or any other nonsense lodging establishment on the fig.

    Just checking if any of you esteemed mongers have done this in the past.
    I picked up a BSW like a year ago and I told her I wanted to get a room for 1 hr. We ended up going to a place on Broadway North of the burger king on Century. It was $20/ hr to stay at the place. I ended up spending $120 altogether for 1 hr. Some girls are really cool and have know spots that do it per / hr.

  7. #5703

    FIGS Best.

    I date the best chicks on Fig / West etc. PM for trades I have the best of the best for .60. No more and they're all BSW light or dark with big booties. Been mongering for 25 yrs.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 52BBDC35-6C82-4876-83BE-12ED4CA3E5C2.jpg‎  

  8. #5702

    On foot

    Quote Originally Posted by Hundred  [View Original Post]
    I did not know there were palestinians on the fig. Do they protest and shit?
    What if I'm on foot and pick one of these girls?? Do they have a room?? Tijuana style?

  9. #5701

    Action tonight on Western

    Tons of great BSW's out tonight. For those looking for thick, it's looking like your day. Saw a gorgeous WSW, blonde hair and kinda chubby. She was wearing a short black skirt and white top I believe. Anyone have info on her? Looking for a WSW's as well. I can trade info of a thin BSW and a Thick LSW for trade. Dm me if you are interested.

  10. #5700

    Palestinian?

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang  [View Original Post]
    There's a few street walkers that prefer to dress as low key as possible.

    One is a mature Palestinian woman that is usually around 61st and Fig.

    She always wears long dresses and carries a small bag with toilet paper and baby wipes.

    You'd think she was a a civilian except for the fact that if you are cruising you will see her getting into cars.

    I picked her up and was surprised how good her body was under that dress. Very firm, very tight and very attractive.

    She wanted $100 but I talked her down to $60 and she was worth every dollar.

    Good attitude, wanted to please me and her firm tits and body caused me to get a really good nut.

    It was the first Palestinian I've ever been and now I want more.
    I did not know there were palestinians on the fig. Do they protest and shit?

  11. #5699
    Quote Originally Posted by Mancom2020  [View Original Post]
    I decided to partake on the fig stroll. Due to ChrisPoontang report on Lots of WSW sightings. But to my dissapointment, I strolled late Sunday morning and these WSW must had call it a day. I only saw the usual regular Fig BSW All stars. This time around, I manage to take some pictures. I drove all the way deep into the 100th streets and no luck until I drove near that Mcdonalds near Florence. Spotted this thick mature blonde WSW. She wasn't dress like your typical SW, so I had to park and verify she was a WSW. Once I found a safe parking distance from her, I scoop her up. She called herself Jenn and like I mentioned she is mature but still had Sexy hips / ass. We ended up parking somewhere near safe and she took care of me with BBJCIM. Afterwards, dropped her off and was ready to head home when I spotted my fave girl BSW Taylor, Damn she looked good, she is the girl on picture wearing the camouflage top and booty shorts. I soo wanted to scoop her up as well but I had already unloaded my Lovegun. She is a very good head doctor that also offers BB service. Oh well, maybe next time I visit Fig. BTW, you fellow mongers are using the L. A. Street walker report to also report Figuroa adventures, so I don't know where to add this report.
    What streets does your girl frequent around.

  12. #5698
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCamel  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, we mongers like to double up on instant gratification. When I'm with a girl I'm thinking about gulping down the most unhealthy food we associate with her particular nationality of origin. So its tacos, pad thai and sticky rice, or orange chicken. If I could find Japanese girls around here I'd be off hunting down some greasy tempura. Good thing I don't know any providers from Tennessee as I'm not up to trying out that Howlin' Ray's Nashville Fried Chicken!
    Funnily enough, I'm heading to Nashville, TN in a week. So I might find a hot escort then go get some bbq or chiken.

  13. #5697
    Quote Originally Posted by Mal252  [View Original Post]
    Hahaha, I've fucked a few girls off of el clasificado, they're always off of fig and always near the Popeyes. I pretty much always go down afterward to eat.
    Yeah, we mongers like to double up on instant gratification. When I'm with a girl I'm thinking about gulping down the most unhealthy food we associate with her particular nationality of origin. So its tacos, pad thai and sticky rice, or orange chicken. If I could find Japanese girls around here I'd be off hunting down some greasy tempura. Good thing I don't know any providers from Tennessee as I'm not up to trying out that Howlin' Ray's Nashville Fried Chicken!

  14. #5696
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang  [View Original Post]
    Fig has had alot of good street action lately and I've been getting the $9. 99 fish and shrimp combo at Popeyes after shooting my load.
    Hahaha, I've fucked a few girls off of el clasificado, they're always off of fig and always near the Popeyes. I pretty much always go down afterward to eat.

  15. #5695
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang  [View Original Post]
    *snip*
    In South America you can get a full hour with a hot chick (all ages, colors, body types available) with a beer, then food afterwards for about $30 US dollars.

    How many other guys fuck and then eat when mongering? Just wondering.
    What's up Chris! I've never partaken in streetwalkers but really enjoy your reports and felt compelled to reply here. After a really good fuck session, I usually do get a craving for really bad food. I can usually hold off, but sometimes I'll go get a greasy ass burger after dropping a couple loads.

    In what South American country were you getting those rates? I've been to Brazil and the prices weren't bad, but I think I was paying about double that!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape