Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,726 to 25,740 of 61438
-
01-23-18 00:50 #35713Senior Member

Posts: 81DD was busy tonight SWs everywhere, and no shortage of crazy white trash out acting like white trash. Conkling was dead. Saw two LEOs at the top of the street and another just parked at the Gas station. Went over to BP / CB and saw one possible SW with her manager boyfriend on patapsco. Heavy LEO presence down there as well.
-
01-22-18 22:31 #35712Senior Member

Posts: 56Ran into Anna while grabbin some 420.
I didn't know it was her at first but I gave her a light and went on with my business.
Rollin in my whip and she asks to get in. I'm hopin for a trade so whatever.
Split the blunt down the middle gave her half and had a sess.
At the end agreed on BBBJ, CFS.
She was on her A+ game, I don't know if bein blitzed helped or what but she was supremely sloppy and let me work her head anyway I wanted.
Everytime I was about to bust she would slow down and swirl her tongue. This girl took her time and I appreciated it.
CFS was energetic. CG, K9 threw it back the whole time. She's small but if she's into you she'll fuck you damn good.
Damage was a Jack and a "tip".
Have # for senior members.
-
01-22-18 18:23 #35711Senior Member

Posts: 1045Alicia
It appears that ALICIA is no longer in the LIFE, has retired, cleaned up her drug usage, is married, and has a few kids. Alicia was one of our ATF, had excellent reviews, and overall a decent provider. I was one of her regulars and she always treated me well, never a problem, and I believe is now living in Hagerstown. This may be the same girl you are talking about, not sure since they change their street names often. BBB.
-
01-22-18 17:45 #35710Senior Member

Posts: 339DD is good early. Cute orange hair and cute tall spinner out. Saw them both in their managers car.
-
01-22-18 12:37 #35709Senior Member

Posts: 160Dawn
Anyone seen Dawn at all? Its been a couple weeks since I seen her on wilkins. I tried texting but no reply yet. Trying to get her to take some pictures but she hasnt yet. I do have one of her though.
-
01-22-18 11:23 #35708Senior Member

Posts: 394Smiley
If this one is her. I'm wondering what happened to her as well?
Originally Posted by TonyW
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-18 01:37 #35707Senior Member

Posts: 90[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
01-22-18 00:45 #35706Regular Member

Posts: 9Added a pic.
Originally Posted by MBNewGuy
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-18 22:10 #35705Senior Member

Posts: 36Harford loop
Been riding the loop for about 45 minutes. No activity. It's a warmer night and still no action.
-
01-21-18 21:04 #35704Regular Member

Posts: 8Got a Question
What ever happened to Smiley on Wilkins? She still around?
-
01-21-18 20:35 #35703Senior Member

Posts: 1370Alicia
Originally Posted by VansVille2010
[View Original Post]
This report#35637 was done on 1/16 about her.
Originally Posted by BobsBigBoy
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-18 20:15 #35702Senior Member

Posts: 121The other night in BP I saw alicia (could swear she used to go by shae). 27, I believe she is mixed (althoug she appears and acts very white, looks more white or hispanic). I am usually into white girls only so she is very attractive, I would say 8 on SW scale 7 on a regular scale, very tiny I'd guess 110 lbs or less, but def not skeleton, does not look or act like she uses (I assume she does but no idea). Great personality no attitude at all. I know the other girls say stay away from her, but I've only had great experiences, no drama, very tight with no smell. Does not really look like SW to me. Very good service also, would reccomend, suprised I have never seen her mentioned.
-
01-21-18 19:05 #35701Regular Member

Posts: 19Megan
Have a number?
Originally Posted by Crg3400
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-18 17:36 #35700Senior Member

Posts: 81Saw 5 in DD last night. One was even pretending to hitch hike. She was standing on the curb with a thumb out. Conkling was dead.
-
01-21-18 17:16 #35699Senior Member

Posts: 252Here's some older ones. Definitely not a boy.
Originally Posted by Ttmmttmm
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





