Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 331 to 345 of 11975
-
01-23-18 00:18 #11645Senior Member

Posts: 127Almost certainly not, but never say never. Many years ago, there used to be a former Playboy Lingerie cover model who worked for one of the agencies. Imagine my surprise when I answered my door.
Originally Posted by RoadWarrior2K
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-18 20:44 #11644Senior Member

Posts: 72Time Waster
TwoWheelTourer Said it all in post 11632 Time waster! I hit her up around 1130 and she said meet her at her incall and she will get a room in 30 min. I'm ready to do this thing at the no tell. She said she would text the number of the room, so I wait. No prob I get some gas and some protection and wait at the spot. The time comes and goes no word. So I wait about 20 and text her to see if she in inbound. She says she will be there in 15. I told her if she is not there in 15 then we can call it off, no hard feelings. 15 min go by and I'm back on the road, and she text me, asking if I can make it. I'm at the light so I say OK, and ask for the room #, she says ill give it to you when you get here and I text back I am here. She says ok I need another 3 min to shower. I text back I'm out! THEN she calls. She did not ever pick up the phone she just wanted to text till that point. We talk for a while she says she is so sorry and did not know I was waiting yada yada yada, finally I cave and give her another chance and we meet at her room. She wants $4 up front (which is high from previous posts) but she told me the price in the 1st text so I knew BUT she said when we got in the room she wanted $5. I already knew that I would NEVER repeat. I told her she quoted $4 and I have the text, so that ended that. As previously reported she has lost some weight for sure. Not a spinner type thin. I prefered her in the pics in the ad with some meat on the bone (which BTW she sent me after we agreed to meet up, which is silly as obviously I have seen them pics from her adds.).
Originally Posted by Ej1977
[View Original Post]
Finally come to find out she has been in the room the whole time. Wasted an hour of my time because she said she was on the phone with at&t. She made it sound like she needed to show up and get a room. Smh. She may have a candy issue, I saw some teeth missing, but she looks like she does in the pics, a bit more pale, but good to go. CBJ, cw, mish, and K9. I used all my time (she set a timer, which I have never had anybody do before) and I was out. She is not a awful person, but I will never repeat. YMMV I have been reading a lot of posts about TOFTT lately, I feel I have done my duty and reported back, and I will never not listen to TwoWheelTourer ever again, the man kniws what he is talking about.
Play safe out there.
-GD.
-
01-22-18 11:05 #11643Senior Member

Posts: 136Looking for opinions on these ladies.
Trying to get a handle on some of the ladies that advertise is tough for newcomers since ads expire, and there are no names on BP most of the time anymore.
I've searched the phone numbers best I can and these girls don't have any reviews that I can find. And I understand that some think I should TOFTT, and that's okay but to be honest since I am new I'm not sure how much I'll actually be able to partake. When I find the right one to pop my cherry (so to speak) I promise to give a full review. But it may be my one and only for a long time and I don't want it to be a disappointment, so I'm relying on being able to tread where others have already gone.
So enough about me, I know you don't really care.
Looking for info on this one:
http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Women...-0413/29225907 <— Get pics if ad goes away at http://www.escortresearch.com/305-205-0413/.
And this one:
http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Women...-0937/29232052 <— Pics available at http://www.escortresearch.com/919-892-0937/.
And some info on this one for everybody. I tried to meet this one and when I asked for a pic of her face with breast exposed I got the pic in the black lingerie with butt out and phone in front of face. Looks real and would love to know more but nobody here seems to have met her. She's gone from Cocoa to Palm Bay.
http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Women...-7207/27817152 <— Cached at https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/spa...-7207/1/133209.
It seems like it's very difficult to find someone in Brevard that is; young, pretty, petite, has all their teeth, and will do BBBJ. I guess I'm setting my standards too high?
Bill.
-
01-22-18 06:44 #11642Senior Member

Posts: 179Rene
I haven't seen her in over a year and recently revisited. We has a great time as always. She is definitely GFE. The pics are of her but are somewhat outdated. She has put on some weight since the last time I saw her. Not bbw but definitely more meaty than the last time I saw her. Greek is on the menu if she likes you and feels comfortable.
Originally Posted by VoteForPedro
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-18 19:14 #11641Banned Member

Posts: 644Kylie
Looks who's back, but she's on skip the games. Don't ask me about her, just do a search on here. Only passing info is.
http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...a/941056525536
-
01-21-18 08:52 #11640Regular Member

Posts: 19Ronnie.
Saw her a couple weeks ago. Pictures are a bit dated and a few pounds have been put on. As mentioned earlier she talks non stop. The massage wasn't bad, and on the flip she didn't waste any time getting her mouth on my cock. It was the only time she wasn't talking. Because she was different than her pics I just decided the BJ happy ending would be enough. She has decent skills and after I popped she said it was too bad as she wanted to jump on it. Hour wasn't quite up, didn't care, hopped in the shower and got dressed. Then she said, we'll I guess we could've done more and did I want to get naked again? Maybe I should have but then just wanted to go. Cost was $ for the hour. Don't know if I'll repeat. Might go just for half hour and skip the massage.
-
01-21-18 08:05 #11639Senior Member

Posts: 200Rene
Do you know if Greek is on the menu or other providers that offer Greek?
Originally Posted by Willie24
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-18 07:14 #11638Senior Member

Posts: 85Same for me
I had a message too but have received no replies. What is going on lately with blasts from the past wanting support? I have had a few messages from different ones wanting me to give them money for this or that. I even had one from the fan favorite in North Titusville. Play Safe -- PH.
Originally Posted by RoadWarrior2K
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-18 07:03 #11637Senior Member

Posts: 121Same her, sounds like the message I received. She did not reply either to my message. When I searched the number, I found an add from 2016. Nothing else.
Originally Posted by RoadWarrior2K
[View Original Post]
I rather be cautious.
-
01-21-18 00:54 #11636Senior Member

Posts: 1755Out Of The Past
I received a message recently from a well-reviewed provider that used to advertise on BP a few years ago, but has been off the radar ever since. Although I've never met her, she reached out to me. I responded but haven't gotten any replies. I'm wondering if she singled me out or sent the same message to several people. I don't mind helping her but I want to make sure it's who I think it is and not someone jerking my chain. Has anyone else received anything like this?
-
01-20-18 15:31 #11635Banned Member

Posts: 551Thanks for the recommend. I went last night and she is everything you say. I'd love to see her more often, but it's a bit too much of a drive for me to make her a regular.
Originally Posted by Willie24
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-18 15:27 #11634Banned Member

Posts: 551I know. I was only joking. I did add a smiley face but it got removed. Still, I once got sucked into an ad in WPB for a ten. When I got there, it wasn't her obviously, but she was still a nine. I'm tempted to call just to see.
Originally Posted by RoadWarrior2K
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-18 12:13 #11633Regular Member

Posts: 16Latinalove Titusville
Had a wonderful dream about this girl. She is not the girl in the pics but she is very sexy. She provided a wonderful time she has a nice place too. Will definitely dream of her again menu is very open.
http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...e/109961112278
-
01-20-18 12:11 #11632Senior Member

Posts: 217Jenny
Used to go by the name Jenny. Check post# 6417 and 6418. I think you will be disappointed.
Originally Posted by BillCypher
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-18 11:06 #11631

Posts: 357Lots of ads
So do what senior members have always done. Go TOFTT and then write a review. Yeah I know. That's a weird concept.
Originally Posted by BillCypher
[View Original Post]
















