Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 31,501 to 31,515 of 60954
-
01-22-18 23:33 #29454Senior Member

Posts: 747Yong Sheng
Been there 3 times 3 different girls. Same experience each time. Decent massage very little teasing until the flip. After the flip.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
Started on feet and leg, I asked for more. She asked what you want, I pointed settled on. 5 decent finnish UTR touching.
Decent finish.
-
01-22-18 20:07 #29453Senior Member

Posts: 63Good luck
If the provider is doing right, she'd try to make you bust in as little time as possible.
Originally Posted by BigKinga
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-18 16:56 #29452Senior Member

Posts: 79V massage in Marietta
I get both, but it may take a time or two so they get to know you.
Originally Posted by DelaField
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-18 16:40 #29451Senior Member

Posts: 457I'm town for business
Can anyone point me in the right direction?
Can you recommend an AMP in the ATL area that offers FS?
-
01-22-18 12:19 #29450Senior Member

Posts: 4061I go til I'm done. Sometimes they do it so well it happens fast. Other times it takes a while. There has been a few times I held it in because it was very enjoyable. I have been told one time that time was almost up but I didn't care. She still finished past the time and I tipped her well. It's your money and your time. Enjoy it.
Originally Posted by BigKinga
[View Original Post]
If you done this awhile and been to a place before and know you get shorted on time, then definitely take your time during the HE.
-
01-22-18 11:51 #29449Senior Member

Posts: 201How Long
IMHO you should last as long as you can. No time limit! Some like to go quick and then finish with maybe a scalp or foot massage to wrap up. One provider I had wanted to start off first with happiness and then you provide 45 minutes of blissful massage. That way you could enjoy the massage and not worry about the whole time (I actually like this once in a while! You have to know the situation. In some cases if you only last 2 minutes and you have time on the clock, well they say clap their hands like a card dealer in vegas and say "all done. " And then you are pissed because you have been shorted time. Point is there is no standard, enjoy what you enjoy and guide them to it.
Originally Posted by BigKinga
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-18 11:11 #29448Senior Member

Posts: 66Is this service offered automatically? Or only on request? Was it part of BJ service or FS? And what was the damage?
Originally Posted by Kolor
[View Original Post]
Inquiring minds want to know!
-
01-22-18 11:04 #29447Senior Member

Posts: 76Quick question
How long after the flip into the he would be acceptable to last. For example. 2 minutes, 5 minutes, 10 minutes? I feel like a jerk if I go on past 3 minutes or so. But at the time point. I feel it should go on 5-10 minutes to be enjoyable.
Thoughts?
-
01-22-18 07:57 #29446Senior Member

Posts: 76What's the name
What's the name of the one on L'ville / Suwanee rd that you're a regular? Or what is it near?
Originally Posted by JonTheSinner
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-18 13:31 #29445Regular Member

Posts: 13Lisa is the older woman, FYI she gives the best he. Slow and works her magic with 2 hands and completely milks you. Not young and pretty but just close your eyes.
Originally Posted by TaoistMaster
[View Original Post]
Maggie the younger.
Just think of the Simpsons.
-
01-20-18 21:05 #29444Banned Member

Posts: 13634Lisa normally doesn't initiate convo during the massage but she can be annoying in many other ways. Give her a try and you'll know.
Originally Posted by Runon99
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-18 18:46 #29443Banned Member

Posts: 143LOL. She don't get it. The massages are average and she talks way to much. I am honestly shock she haven't closed down.
Originally Posted by Runon99
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-18 16:27 #29442Senior Member

Posts: 275I saw Cindy a few months ago at the new Nova location. I posted about it. Too mechanical, did a little suckie suckie and FIV, but too erratic.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-18 15:23 #29441Regular Member

Posts: 19Min mei
Went to Ming mei (I think) off steve reynolds. Got some one named Sunny. 40/50 ish. Thin looking. Massage was descent. But shorted on time. Utc allowed. Fun time during HJ. 60/40. May repeat.
-
01-20-18 14:57 #29440Senior Member

Posts: 594How much would you have to tip for silence for the full hour? Forget about the ending, I want to be happy during the massage.
Originally Posted by Mmnola1
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





