Thread: WYP, SA, and other SD sites
+
Add Report
Results 6,421 to 6,435 of 7895
-
01-25-18 21:39 #1475Senior Member

Posts: 215Couple of Potentials
Anyone seen any of these? Messaging going well so far, need some feedback before I take the plunge. Please PM if necessary.
DiAM0Nd in the ruff.
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...e-32ab05c73898
Clarabell54.
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...2-99211724945b
-
01-24-18 23:56 #1474Senior Member

Posts: 320Life is good when.
A total hottie replies with "I am not here for guys who just want to offer me money or a good time. I have money of my own, I make just as much as half of the dudes on here, I just like being taken care of and connecting on a different level. ".
#lifeinthebowl.
-
01-23-18 14:06 #1473Senior Member

Posts: 139Very much this
Gents, do your homework and save some coin. Scrolling through reviews over the last 6 months or so, there are 2 different gals that I'm pounding a couple times a month for free as just a FWB that people have paid 2 bills for the same time. You'd be surprised how many of these gals you can find on tinder or pof or other sites. Sometimes you are paying for the convenience instead of going through a dry spell when schedules don't match, but that's what the pros are for IMHO.
Originally Posted by BikeRider
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-18 21:41 #1472Senior Member

Posts: 380Irishbaby2017
https://seekingarrangement.com/membe...4-d2d1b5924d7b
Been chatting with this one for awhile now. Hasn't given any hints about DTF. Might be a NSA FWB situation. Any info?
-
01-21-18 07:06 #1471Senior Member

Posts: 393Re: _laur_ashley_xox
Originally Posted by Hdwolv1
[View Original Post]
SBWanted and BoobyHunter both wrote about her in late November. Here are the relevant posts:
Originally Posted by BrokenArrows
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by SBWanted
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by BoobyHunter
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by SBWanted
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-18 17:51 #1470Senior Member

Posts: 162Which is ironic, because under "kids" she lists the number "0. " She should at least get her story straight. Also the look of these pics is a little too professional and makes me wonder if this isn't a fake account.
Originally Posted by Hdwolv1
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-18 23:38 #1469Administrator

Posts: 5254Lets put an end to this
First don't listen to this guy. If you want to know something look for the experts. I used to work in security and this is the guy all those guys subscribe to. Listen to this guy:
Originally Posted by OskarM
[View Original Post]
https://www.schneier.com/blog/archiv..._security.html
Second, you are not Tony fucking Montana nor are you Petraeus, you are some guy trying to get a blowjob. So unless your potential SB's name is Caroline Wray then it is most unlikely to the point of RIDICULOUSLY IM-FUCKING-POSSIBLE you are ever going to get resources like that pointed at you. Use a VPN or Tor, if you want to be super safe and don't mid the slow speeds use an offshore VPN to dial into another offshore VPN and call it a fucking day.
Phones are a different issue and one I am not expert in so I won't say anything beyond that I guess burners you change a lot and pay for in cash seem like a great idea.
Can this shit be over now?
A2
-
01-19-18 19:56 #1468Senior Member

Posts: 579It took no digging at all to catch Petraeus in his lie because even though he used a hushmail email account, he logged into it from home and they nabbed his MAC address and he had a cookie for his personal gmail account also live. They connected the mac address from his Gmail to his hushmail and they had him. Just google the mistakes he made.
Originally Posted by BikeRider
[View Original Post]
With a VPN it is harder but still they have some info that can be tracked backward. So I err on the side that I know is hard to crack. I also change my monger phone every 6 months and throw the old one away. I am the extreme side of safety.
-
01-19-18 19:12 #1467Regular Member

Posts: 16Warning, Will Robinson.
Had this one back forth with spotty message and texts over the past few days. Get her nailed down for an M&G tonight, and then she hits me with. I need a $ for the babysitter. My reply, no you just need to stay at home. :0.
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...b-f9756b7ccd16
-
01-19-18 03:00 #1466Senior Member

Posts: 320Just curious. What level / type of digging concerns you?
Originally Posted by OskarM
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-18 08:55 #1465Senior Member

Posts: 579I hear you. I need to due some more due diligence but a VPN is not enough to stop someone digging into who you are if they really want to know. It will stop the SD sites but not someone who is digging.
Originally Posted by BikeRider
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-18 22:11 #1464Senior Member

Posts: 107My cup runneth over
I have been on a streak of easy 18-21 year old SBs.
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...1-ffeb6435ebdb
She was my latest date. We met at at sushi restaurant, had a great meal and outstanding conversation. My profile says don't be a hooker and ask about allowance before we meet so we had not talked about money.
When the check came, I asked "what are your plans for the rest of the evening?" She said "give a friend a tattoo", but her friend is still in Richmond. I say, "want to get a hotel?" Head nods up and down. No discussion of money.
Time at the hotel was fun, all uncovered, she is a spinner, she has pierced everything and I have serious nail marks on my back.
I left her an envelope, she did not check it while we were together.
Life is very good.
-
01-17-18 21:27 #1463Senior Member

Posts: 38JosieKodak
Was messaged by this one. She wanted to meet for coffee with a small allowance. I asked what a small allowance was and she said $50. I told her I'd cover an Uber or Lyft but wouldn't pay for her time. Her response. Bye!
Originally Posted by JDavis999
[View Original Post]
Don't waste your time. Probably has GPS.
-
01-17-18 11:13 #1462Senior Member

Posts: 47Based on initial conversations the first one doesn't sound dtf.
Originally Posted by BuffBill75
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-18 19:25 #1461Senior Member

Posts: 320Dude. Get a VPN like Private Internet Access (you can pay with bitcoin or gift card), or get stand-up your our VPN / proxy via bithost. Io (again you can pay via bitcoin). I respect your paranoia. You need to do risk vs. Reward tradeoff though.
Originally Posted by OskarM
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





