Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Bareback Beauties

+ Add Report
Page 594 of 1220 FirstFirst ... 94 494 544 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 644 694 1094 ... LastLast
Results 8,896 to 8,910 of 18291
This blog is moderated by Takes A Looks
  1. #9396
    How was she? Was she worth it?

  2. #9395

    It's been awhile

    It's been awhile so I thought I'd post a few good ones. Obviously YMMV, but I've done all these girls bare in the past couple months. All hx.

    Feel free pm me if you have any questions or would like to share.

    Summerluver.

    SweetAlexis44.

    Ashleybaby310.

    Tiffanyy213.

    Sweetlove310.

    NatAttack.

    Vivalasvanesa.

    Millylove.

    PWsmile.

    Lovelythickkatie.

    Hot-Valerie.

    Mamacita_Ruby.

    Submissivemyaa.

  3. #9394
    This is probably an unflattering angle, but look at that hand man.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails pic.PNG‎  

  4. #9393

    Fun with Texas

    Not much of a looker in photos this one, but way more attractive in person. BBFS in the menu for $200 + her hh or hr rate. Opted for hh, total damages $400. Well worth it, shorty is thick.

    http://escortbabylon.net/#losangeles / photos /6024975074/25152723.

  5. #9392

  6. #9391

    Lol

    That's a pretty good scam. I imagine they scare the dollars out of almost every john's hands. I sure know I'd drop the money and run.

    The walkie talkie is a nice touch. Got to give them credit for that.

    Quote Originally Posted by CrunchEazy  [View Original Post]
    This guy in a white IKEA van, LC plate RSON 3 tried to pretend he was a cop and take my money lmao.

    He said he was part of a prostetute sting operation and had a Walki talkie to make it look legit but was wearing a t shirt and shorts LOL.

    Basically He gave me 2 options either go to jail or give he the donation so I just ran away.

    I had my phone on my hand I should have taken a photo of him.

    Girl was advertising BBFS & sent me a so called real pic.

    She told me to wait by the back door and she will come open it but he came instead.

    Just wowed.

    Here's a link to her ad, she'll send a picture of a girl in a hotel room which looks believable if you ask to send you a pic, but stay away.

    https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/ora...6130/3/1538134

  7. #9390

    Holy shit

    This guy in a white IKEA van, LC plate RSON 3 tried to pretend he was a cop and take my money lmao.

    He said he was part of a prostetute sting operation and had a Walki talkie to make it look legit but was wearing a t shirt and shorts LOL.

    Basically He gave me 2 options either go to jail or give he the donation so I just ran away.

    I had my phone on my hand I should have taken a photo of him.

    Girl was advertising BBFS & sent me a so called real pic.

    She told me to wait by the back door and she will come open it but he came instead.

    Just wowed.

    Here's a link to her ad, she'll send a picture of a girl in a hotel room which looks believable if you ask to send you a pic, but stay away.

    https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/ora...6130/3/1538134

  8. #9389
    Quote Originally Posted by Dokkennx  [View Original Post]
    I saw her. She is very tiny and will not let you get all the way into her. Did not try to CIP. Her deep throat skills are great. But she is very stiff. No passion. 200-250 for everything (no CIP).
    Thanks for info.

  9. #9388

    Update SubMya.

    Quote Originally Posted by Yiruma  [View Original Post]
    I texted her as well. Gave inflated rates. GFE (BBFS) - $300. CIP is extra $200. Later she replies to my HX PM and gave a rate of $600 (not realizing I'm the same person she spoke with earlier in the day).
    I saw her. She is very tiny and will not let you get all the way into her. Did not try to CIP. Her deep throat skills are great. But she is very stiff. No passion. 200-250 for everything (no CIP).

  10. #9387
    Quote Originally Posted by Yiruma  [View Original Post]
    I texted her as well. Gave inflated rates. GFE (BBFS) - $300. CIP is extra $200. Later she replies to my HX PM and gave a rate of $600 (not realizing I'm the same person she spoke with earlier in the day).
    600? Are those weekly rates like the Extended Stay?

  11. #9386

    BBFS MILF from Fresno.

    Just filled up this MILF from fresno. 150 BBFS, she might not let everyone cip but BBFS is all go https://*******************/listings...elbadgirlxxxx. PM me if link doesn't work for her number.

  12. #9385
    Quote Originally Posted by FA20D  [View Original Post]
    Confirmed via PM and posted In a club.

    Pretty decent rates too especially on that site.

    150 hhr.

    HX dot com / Submissivemyaa.
    I texted her as well. Gave inflated rates. GFE (BBFS) - $300. CIP is extra $200. Later she replies to my HX PM and gave a rate of $600 (not realizing I'm the same person she spoke with earlier in the day).

  13. #9384
    Quote Originally Posted by TravelGuy22  [View Original Post]
    Confirmed as in you partook? If a provider PMs that, it means nothing.
    I did not partake, but it was asked the difference between normal rates and GFE. Response was "BBFS".

    Edit: also her profile basically advertises it, so take that info however you want. Im just trying to share leads I come across.

  14. #9383

    Confirmed?

    Quote Originally Posted by FA20D  [View Original Post]
    Confirmed via PM and posted In a club.

    Pretty decent rates too especially on that site.

    150 hhr.

    HX dot com / Submissivemyaa.
    Confirmed as in you partook? If a provider PMs that, it means nothing.

  15. #9382

    Submissivemyaa

    Confirmed via PM and posted In a club.

    Pretty decent rates too especially on that site.

    150 hhr.

    HX dot com / Submissivemyaa.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape