Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 561 of 751 FirstFirst ... 61 461 511 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 611 661 ... LastLast
Results 8,401 to 8,415 of 11264
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #2864

    Just got a SA Account. Any tips?

    I stayed away from it because I thought that it was going to be a bunch of girls asking for a thousand bucks a week, which I don't have. But after reading this thread it seems that there are plenty of girls on there that are willing to go for under 3 hundred a week. Some for 1 a meet up which blows my mind. Escorts get more than that.

    Is it normal for girls to go that low?

    Do you guys lie in the how much you make part of the profile? Part of me wanted to put that I make 200 grand a year but chose to put the truth.

    I'm 28 so I should probably stick to girls 21 and younger right?

    What's the cheapest you ever got a girl?

    If anyone can answer any of these questions or offer advice that would be awesome and totally get if no one wants to.

    Thanks.

  2. #2863
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    Just posting so this thread doesn't go too far down on the list. Nothing new here. Very quiet. I am hoping by summer I will be back in action. The hiatus has given me time to reflect. I am def sticking to the newbie SB's going forward.
    It's very slow right now. I took down my profile for a while and just reactived it. There was nothing that made me want to pay the 89 bucks. If I see someone I like and have to message I'll prob just use the app and pay 25 bucks for 7 days.

  3. #2862
    Just posting so this thread doesn't go too far down on the list. Nothing new here. Very quiet. I am hoping by summer I will be back in action. The hiatus has given me time to reflect. I am def sticking to the newbie SB's going forward.

  4. #2861
    Quote Originally Posted by ScConnoisseur3  [View Original Post]
    How do you guys broach the subject of the FC once you've exchanged a couple of text messages?
    Just ask. Girls get horny too. lol.

  5. #2860

    The stone the builder refused he need to build with

    And on that stone is written:

    Slow paper is better than no paper.

  6. #2859
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnHandCock  [View Original Post]
    Did anyone notice the SA membership rate change? When did it go to 89.95 monthly?
    I think it might have changed recently. Just this Friday I even bought a PayPal card with $80 to pay the monthly fee just too see the rate had gone up. I'm signed for the next month already at the new price.

  7. #2858
    Quote Originally Posted by ScConnoisseur3  [View Original Post]
    How do you guys broach the subject of the FC once you've exchanged a couple of text messages?
    Seems premature. Most successful SDs never bring up the topic themselves. The sooner you start 'negotiating', the more the transaction is just that, like w / an escort. Please do the rest of us a favor and don;'t train girls to expect this. If you are lucky, you will have spent the night with the girls without ever committing to a specific $ figure, and you can give her what you like. They know what the deal is. They are schooled by SA, actually, I have heard there is a SB primer on the blog.

  8. #2857

    When

    Did anyone notice the SA membership rate change? When did it go to 89.95 monthly?

  9. #2856
    How do you guys broach the subject of the FC once you've exchanged a couple of text messages?

  10. #2855

    Rinser Alert. DandelionKei

    Lynn, AKA DandelionKei on SA, a white 19 yo from La Verne is a rinser. Travels to you, at your expense, for a M&G, but flakes on followup.

  11. #2854

    Put in Work

    I tried SA about 8 months ago. Nothing great came of it but I did learn a lot. So now I'm about to sign up again and try this out for one month.

    There are a couple of things that have changed that can improve my chances of success this time around. (I Think).

    Where as before my funds were limited now I feel like I have a little bit more room to offer more. I was thinking anywhere from the $ - $60 range would improve my chances.

    New transportation. Better and bigger car.

    More funds available for going out with some of these girls. Treat them to a day out etc.

    I'm definitely leaning towards attempting to establish these arrangements as more than just a superficial exchange.

    For awhile I just hit up EC, BP, and just lately Figueroa. But with what's been going on with BP and the steady stream of terrible service at EC it looks like SA is a better albeit more difficult way to go. I want to take my time and try to really invest whatever little spare time I have into SA. I guess that's where the pros and cons of BP, EC and Fig come into play. SA takes time and investing when your starting out where as the other options are a lot more immediate and direct. Either way I'm going to give SA another try.

  12. #2853

    I miss her

    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    Long gone.
    Church girl was my fave. Almost up there with the ucla girl.

  13. #2852
    Quote Originally Posted by Hundred  [View Original Post]
    What happened to church girl. Last I heard she was hanging with walter mitty.
    Long gone.

  14. #2851

    Church girl?

    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    My Roommate moved out for the time being, so its just my Girlfriend and my Little Girl here now. Now all I have to do is move my GF out and I will have a life again. That could take a few months, but it's something to look forward to. Because its killing me to see all those needy girls on SA just waiting to make Daddy happy.
    What happened to church girl. Last I heard she was hanging with walter mitty.

  15. #2850
    Quote Originally Posted by SaltyDog  [View Original Post]
    Free fattie pussy is better that doing it to yourself. I'm laughing too.
    The problem with that is that sometimes you get a picture in your head that you just can't get rid of.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape