Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 172 of 552 FirstFirst ... 72 122 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 222 272 ... LastLast
Results 2,566 to 2,580 of 8280
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5715
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91  [View Original Post]
    What if I'm on foot and pick one of these girls?? Do they have a room?? Tijuana style?
    Some do. It doesn't hurt to ask.

  2. #5714
    Quote Originally Posted by Hundred  [View Original Post]
    Asking for some advice here:

    I have located a few non-shithole cheap motels about two miles from the fig. I am going to have a room Saturday night to "host". Do you think I will have problems getting girls to come back with me.

    I am through with car dating and I will not patronize the flight "motel" or any other nonsense lodging establishment on the fig.

    Just checking if any of you esteemed mongers have done this in the past.
    I picked up a BSW like a year ago and I told her I wanted to get a room for 1 hr. We ended up going to a place on Broadway North of the burger king on Century. It was $20/ hr to stay at the place. I ended up spending $120 altogether for 1 hr. Some girls are really cool and have know spots that do it per / hr.

  3. #5713

    FIGS Best.

    I date the best chicks on Fig / West etc. PM for trades I have the best of the best for .60. No more and they're all BSW light or dark with big booties. Been mongering for 25 yrs.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 52BBDC35-6C82-4876-83BE-12ED4CA3E5C2.jpg‎  

  4. #5712

    On foot

    Quote Originally Posted by Hundred  [View Original Post]
    I did not know there were palestinians on the fig. Do they protest and shit?
    What if I'm on foot and pick one of these girls?? Do they have a room?? Tijuana style?

  5. #5711

    Action tonight on Western

    Tons of great BSW's out tonight. For those looking for thick, it's looking like your day. Saw a gorgeous WSW, blonde hair and kinda chubby. She was wearing a short black skirt and white top I believe. Anyone have info on her? Looking for a WSW's as well. I can trade info of a thin BSW and a Thick LSW for trade. Dm me if you are interested.

  6. #5710

    Palestinian?

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang  [View Original Post]
    There's a few street walkers that prefer to dress as low key as possible.

    One is a mature Palestinian woman that is usually around 61st and Fig.

    She always wears long dresses and carries a small bag with toilet paper and baby wipes.

    You'd think she was a a civilian except for the fact that if you are cruising you will see her getting into cars.

    I picked her up and was surprised how good her body was under that dress. Very firm, very tight and very attractive.

    She wanted $100 but I talked her down to $60 and she was worth every dollar.

    Good attitude, wanted to please me and her firm tits and body caused me to get a really good nut.

    It was the first Palestinian I've ever been and now I want more.
    I did not know there were palestinians on the fig. Do they protest and shit?

  7. #5709
    Quote Originally Posted by Mancom2020  [View Original Post]
    I decided to partake on the fig stroll. Due to ChrisPoontang report on Lots of WSW sightings. But to my dissapointment, I strolled late Sunday morning and these WSW must had call it a day. I only saw the usual regular Fig BSW All stars. This time around, I manage to take some pictures. I drove all the way deep into the 100th streets and no luck until I drove near that Mcdonalds near Florence. Spotted this thick mature blonde WSW. She wasn't dress like your typical SW, so I had to park and verify she was a WSW. Once I found a safe parking distance from her, I scoop her up. She called herself Jenn and like I mentioned she is mature but still had Sexy hips / ass. We ended up parking somewhere near safe and she took care of me with BBJCIM. Afterwards, dropped her off and was ready to head home when I spotted my fave girl BSW Taylor, Damn she looked good, she is the girl on picture wearing the camouflage top and booty shorts. I soo wanted to scoop her up as well but I had already unloaded my Lovegun. She is a very good head doctor that also offers BB service. Oh well, maybe next time I visit Fig. BTW, you fellow mongers are using the L. A. Street walker report to also report Figuroa adventures, so I don't know where to add this report.
    What streets does your girl frequent around.

  8. #5708
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCamel  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, we mongers like to double up on instant gratification. When I'm with a girl I'm thinking about gulping down the most unhealthy food we associate with her particular nationality of origin. So its tacos, pad thai and sticky rice, or orange chicken. If I could find Japanese girls around here I'd be off hunting down some greasy tempura. Good thing I don't know any providers from Tennessee as I'm not up to trying out that Howlin' Ray's Nashville Fried Chicken!
    Funnily enough, I'm heading to Nashville, TN in a week. So I might find a hot escort then go get some bbq or chiken.

  9. #5707
    Quote Originally Posted by Mal252  [View Original Post]
    Hahaha, I've fucked a few girls off of el clasificado, they're always off of fig and always near the Popeyes. I pretty much always go down afterward to eat.
    Yeah, we mongers like to double up on instant gratification. When I'm with a girl I'm thinking about gulping down the most unhealthy food we associate with her particular nationality of origin. So its tacos, pad thai and sticky rice, or orange chicken. If I could find Japanese girls around here I'd be off hunting down some greasy tempura. Good thing I don't know any providers from Tennessee as I'm not up to trying out that Howlin' Ray's Nashville Fried Chicken!

  10. #5706
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang  [View Original Post]
    Fig has had alot of good street action lately and I've been getting the $9. 99 fish and shrimp combo at Popeyes after shooting my load.
    Hahaha, I've fucked a few girls off of el clasificado, they're always off of fig and always near the Popeyes. I pretty much always go down afterward to eat.

  11. #5705
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang  [View Original Post]
    *snip*
    In South America you can get a full hour with a hot chick (all ages, colors, body types available) with a beer, then food afterwards for about $30 US dollars.

    How many other guys fuck and then eat when mongering? Just wondering.
    What's up Chris! I've never partaken in streetwalkers but really enjoy your reports and felt compelled to reply here. After a really good fuck session, I usually do get a craving for really bad food. I can usually hold off, but sometimes I'll go get a greasy ass burger after dropping a couple loads.

    In what South American country were you getting those rates? I've been to Brazil and the prices weren't bad, but I think I was paying about double that!

  12. #5704

    White girls

    Since finding this forum, I have been blessed with BSW head doctor services. Last night I found a petite one goes by Jasmine and damn, she made me pop faster than a high schooler peaking in the girls locker room for the first time. Sloppy, fast DT action, and then pulls a no hands move, all mouth, same speed, I couldn't help it. She actually asked me if I was ready for it, and before I knew it I popped, she was damn talented. But I digress, my point is that, although I live that's BSW, I have yet to see any white girls on fig. Would love to find a cute WSW to blow my mind too. I tend to cruise by after work, around 6 to 8 pm, is it just luck or timing that I'm missing?

  13. #5703
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2687
    Quote Originally Posted by HornDog626  [View Original Post]
    Second time hitting the track and best find to date. Took a cruise down fig up to Manchester around 8 pm and saw at least 15-20 SW. Poppin. Lots of LEO too, but didn't stop anyone. Plenty of mongers pulled up in corners picking up SW.

    Picked up a nice 19 why old BSW. Asked for BBBJ, but she said everything covered. Kicked her out of the car and drove down for other talent. As I was driving, I couldn't stop thinking of how tight she looked. So I went back and picked her up. Holy shit, she was tight AF. Nice ass and 10 in service. Smashed. Came. Dropped off. Headed for food.

    Stay safe out there. So much talent, but lots of LEO.
    Do you always get food after banging prostitutes?

    I do the same thing and its one of the bad habits I've been trying to break without much success.

    Fig has had alot of good street action lately and I've been getting the $9. 99 fish and shrimp combo at Popeyes after shooting my load.

    I picked up the habit after overseas.

    In just about every other developed country (except the US) prostitution is legal so theres usually brothels in a particular part of town.

    Almost always theres really good and cheap food places close to the brothels.

    I'd usually get a beer in the brothel, bang one or two prostitutes which worked up my appetite and then I'd get food.

    In South America you can get a full hour with a hot chick (all ages, colors, body types available) with a beer, then food afterwards for about $30 US dollars.

    How many other guys fuck and then eat when mongering? Just wondering.

  14. #5702

    Evening snack

    Second time hitting the track and best find to date. Took a cruise down fig up to Manchester around 8 pm and saw at least 15-20 SW. Poppin. Lots of LEO too, but didn't stop anyone. Plenty of mongers pulled up in corners picking up SW.

    Picked up a nice 19 why old BSW. Asked for BBBJ, but she said everything covered. Kicked her out of the car and drove down for other talent. As I was driving, I couldn't stop thinking of how tight she looked. So I went back and picked her up. Holy shit, she was tight AF. Nice ass and 10 in service. Smashed. Came. Dropped off. Headed for food.

    Stay safe out there. So much talent, but lots of LEO.

  15. #5701

    BSW info

    Quote Originally Posted by Gsteve  [View Original Post]
    "Spotted this thick mature blonde WSW. She wasn't dress like your typical SW.

    Peace Man,

    I noticed this also as I cruised Fig at about 1:00 AM - 2:00 AM. I have noticed this sporadically before.

    Do you think this "CIVILIAN DRESS CODE" is the new trend? Or at least until some of the heat dies down from LEO?

    P.S.

    Who is the girl in the pink bikini? Or should I say where was she standing when you snapped the pic?

    I also saw more than a few WSW or light-skin Hispanics (I can't tell the difference)?
    The Hottie in the Pink bikini outfit was on Fig /90th st. , I also did see a light skin LSW, but she was instantly scooped up. I must go much earlier than the time I was there (Sunday 6 am). I keep reading reports of many Girls in action including 20 something yr old WSWs. Maybe some of these young WSW are migrating from OC tracks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape