Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35653
    I was out in BP last night, and CB, many many to choose from, nothing quite that I would pick up but there were some close, some decent ones. I tried to pick up one that I meta whle back, lauren, about 5 ft4 140 lbs italian, who gave me very bad service a while back but was smoking hot. I picked her up and she had her same attitude as last time, complainng about everything, the way I drove, the price we agreed to, her warrants out, etc. She had also looked like she went down hill in the looks department since I saw her last, and she did not smell fresh anymore. After she kept complaining about everything that one could possibly complain about (this is what she did last time and it made it almost impossible to get it up), I decided to tell her I was going to take her back where I found her and give her a couple bucks for her time wasted. She continued to complain, say how one day somone was going to rob me, blah blah blah. I gave her a couple bucks and dropped her off. Back when she was looking hot (I'd say 9 ona SW scale) it would have maybe been worth the attitude (maybe the worst attitude of a SW all time I have had), but with the smell and not looking as good anymore, it wasn't worth it so I was happy to pass and save myself some money. I ended up seeing no one, but it was good to see there were quite a few out. I saw one with reddish hair (dyed not natural) who I wondered if she was a civi or SW on fairhaven, anyone know? This was around 8 pm last night.

  2. #35652

    My bad

    Quote Originally Posted by KentKassidy  [View Original Post]
    JankMaster clear out your inbox.
    Inbox is all clear. Thanks.

  3. #35651

    Heaven.

    There must be another Heaven you guys are speaking of because I saw the one everyone is speaking of, she has a bloody face and blood oozing out of her legs today, didn't notice any new weight on her at all. So again it must be another one because that one looks horrible at the moment but to each its own as always be safe.

  4. #35650
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1369

    Heaven

    Quote Originally Posted by KentKassidy  [View Original Post]
    Don't ever say I don't show love Fellas. Where can I find Heaven before her ass deflates again.
    I spoke with her last night. You can catch her at her usual spots. She was standing on Wilkens & Payson when we spoke.

  5. #35649
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1369

    May

    Quote Originally Posted by CowboysFan  [View Original Post]
    Somewhat cute little strawberry blonde with freckles. Introduced herself as May. It was a cold weekend and once unbundled she revealed some saggy tatas and stomach. Despite that she had an awesome up beat attitude and gave me a bbbjws for an addition tip. She took it like a champ. Very sweet girl. Sadly no digits but Catch her if you can!
    I've seen her a few times and she is very cool people. Skills are better than average and since I love a Redhead, she's right up my alley. Peace.

  6. #35648
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1369

    Molly

    Quote Originally Posted by E2099  [View Original Post]
    Some of you might remember molly from backpage. She's now on wilkens. Definitely has gone down hill since her days near bwi, but was worth the walk down memory lane.

    Have her digits for trade if anyome is interested.
    Caught up with her the other night. She might have declined a bit but she still has a great personality and her body is still non-marked with some "meat on them bones". I had a lot of fun with her so YMMV. Peace.

  7. #35647

    Capt Save a. You know the rest

    Don't ever say I don't show love Fellas. Where can I find Heaven before her ass deflates again.

  8. #35646

    JankMaster

    JankMaster clear out your inbox.

  9. #35645

    27 yo May of Wilkens and Payson

    Somewhat cute little strawberry blonde with freckles. Introduced herself as May. It was a cold weekend and once unbundled she revealed some saggy tatas and stomach. Despite that she had an awesome up beat attitude and gave me a bbbjws for an addition tip. She took it like a champ. Very sweet girl. Sadly no digits but Catch her if you can!

  10. #35644

    Re: Casey with a C.

    Quote Originally Posted by CowboysFan  [View Original Post]
    Yep that's 27 yo Casey with a C from Curtis Bay and Brooklyn Park. ...
    That pic of Casey is evidently making the rounds. That's definitely a Casey I also saw, my pic is below. I'd endorse the previous posts concerning her skills. Haven't experienced the theft issues related by others, though I frankly wouldn't be suprised.

    Casey's twice given me the same 1832 number and promised she knows a good doubles partner. But then no response. If anyone's connected recently, at the 1832 or other number, feel free to pm or reply here, thanks -.

    Norm.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails casey-12-17.jpg‎  

  11. #35643

    Ivy

    Quote Originally Posted by KentKassidy  [View Original Post]
    Maybe the crack down on BP forced her out. Maybe I got lucky. But she did go to the candy store afterwards. I think she's a smoker. Whatever the reason, it was my luck.
    Can you shoot me her new digits please.

  12. #35642

    Damn

    Maybe the crack down on BP forced her out. Maybe I got lucky. But she did go to the candy store afterwards. I think she's a smoker. Whatever the reason, it was my luck.

    Quote Originally Posted by SirDrDunk  [View Original Post]
    Wow she done went from doing BP to the to the strip.

  13. #35641

    Get her

    Get her while you can. Head game is out of this world. Told me she was going to a friend's house but headed straight for the candy store. Told me she was used to getting. 50 cent. Told her the standard rate but I'd tip. Gave her an extra lincoln.

    Quote Originally Posted by Derrick1984  [View Original Post]
    Wow I saw her a fee years ago. She was advertising on BP then. I guess she feel on hard times.

  14. #35640

    Molly is Now on Wilkens

    Some of you might remember molly from backpage. She's now on wilkens. Definitely has gone down hill since her days near bwi, but was worth the walk down memory lane.

    Have her digits for trade if anyome is interested.

  15. #35639

    Alicia

    Met Alicia yesterday afternoon on Washburn. Cowboy has previously reported on her. Mixed race, short and tiny and very pretty. Turned 27 in November, originally from Pasadena but has been in Brooklyn for 7 years or so. Unfortunately I didn't have much time so we stayed in the car. Amazing head skills and she has itty bitty titties, as she calls them, and they are very sweet. She seemed remarkably normal, not high and no obvious signs of use. It was a rather matter of fact date, maybe not surprising for the first, but I hope to see her again soon when I have more time. Anyone else have experience with her?

    Bob.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape