Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 3090
-
01-31-18 21:53 #2055Senior Member

Posts: 836Power spraying
I remember watching a porn movie about 25 years ago (I stopped watching porn when I was watching a porno on VHS and this guy was fucking two gals, all of a sudden one of the gals went off camera and got a dildo, I was like, eh, not my thing and then she took the dildo and shoved it up the guy's ass, I burned my VCR because of that and have never watched porn again) and this dude shot a load over the gal's head, twice, I think it was new wave hookers 3 or something.
Anyhow, the secret to this spraying is:
Drink lots of water and / or green tea, nothing else. I mean you can have milk if you want, but no juices, sodas, beer, booze and if you fucken ask about kombucha you can fuck yourself.
Have a cal mag zinc supplement and a no flush niacin supplement. The calcium and zinc really don't do shit, but it is dangerous to take magnesium alone, you may shit the bed. Magnesium loosens muscles. Good for the boner, bad for the sphincter. Niacin increases blood flow, you will be able to last longer without taking vitamin v.
Try not to spank the monkey continuously. Leave it alone for a few days.
-
01-26-18 03:04 #2054Senior Member

Posts: 1149Back in high school, in health class, we were told any STD is under estimated and to be careful even wearing condoms. Well, had bb sessions with providers many times myself. LOL.
Originally Posted by BoulderBoy
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-18 03:21 #2053Senior Member

Posts: 109I hear ya.
I feel the same way. I've been doing my thing on the side, been wanting to venture out and trying BBFS or BB Greek since my lady isn't fond of it, just don't want to bring anything home; especially since she's faithful. It sucks.
Originally Posted by BoulderBoy
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-18 15:44 #2052Senior Member

Posts: 348Well, here's why it's so confusing. If you go this site https://www.medhelp.org/forums/Herpes/show/195 it seems that most people, including doctors, are saying that risk is minimal. Oral is virtually non-existant, and a condom will almost always protect you. I'm so torn! I want to go to Eco so badly but I don't want to bring anything home with me.
Originally Posted by RuffRuffRuff
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-18 18:45 #2051I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.

Posts: 2623Milk
Does the body good.
This lady from Arkansas is a tease. Still good.
-
01-16-18 01:35 #2050Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 1She is amazing! 310 XXXX911
Hit her up she is great I gave her 300 $ and OMG I was in heaven.
Originally Posted by NewLit
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-18 20:17 #2049Senior Member

Posts: 109Awesome
Bro this is awesome. Much respect and appreciation.
Originally Posted by DJwezzy
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-18 13:35 #2048Retired Member

Posts: 21Is that the holy grail?
Wish I could find the same thing. For now I'm hitting AMPs like crazy. It ain't cheap.
Originally Posted by DJwezzy
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-18 19:13 #2047Senior Member

Posts: 81TER hook up
I been a long time lurker on this site.
Looking to help some of you.
If you don't have ter or don't want to pay ill hook you up.
Pm her ter I'd an ill send you some reviews good and bad.
I will try to post more on this site.
-
01-10-18 18:52 #2046Senior Member

Posts: 78Any reliable and cheap provider in LA?
Hello friends,
I currently visit providers in the $250+ range but my budget unfortunately allows me to visit only two or three per month. I would be interested in meeting cheaper providers, in the $80/100 range, so that I can visit them more frequently. I am not looking for top looking models or fancy acts (BBBJ, ANAL, CIM, etc.) I am just interested in someone clean, fairly good looking, reliable for BJ or FS. Any recommendation?
-
01-10-18 00:40 #2045Senior Member

Posts: 1149Hilarious. Just cracked myself up watching it.
Originally Posted by Christophe1
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-18 00:35 #2044Senior Member

Posts: 990That's Entertainment! I will have to catch up with the entire film. Don't know how I missed it up until now as I have been very dedicated to everything Python. Thanks for posting Christophe!
Originally Posted by Christophe1
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-18 23:20 #2043I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.

Posts: 2623Have you seen this?
Me either. LOL.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzVHjg3AqIQ
-
01-06-18 17:57 #2042Regular Member

Posts: 22Yep.
HSV whether type 1 or 2 can be acquired whether sores present or not. HSV may be "Asymptomatic" which is still contagious. Of course if its present, and you have a break in the skin, chances are very high. Wrestlers get HSV from skin to skin contact. This is known as "Herpes Gladiatorum". Google it.
Originally Posted by Akara
[View Original Post]
Next: condoms may not cover areas where HSV are present so you are at risk even with the raincoat.
And: the herpes virus cannot live long when exposed to air. It favors warm moist conditions to live. But still, let's be careful out there.
-
01-05-18 18:55 #2041Retired Member

Posts: 21I've had this convoy with multiple doctors. Yes you can get herpes, HPV and many others WHILE USING a condom.
I once contracted one of the lesser stds (treatable and curable) from going down on a girl (never had sex, just made out and I went down on her). It's a risky game.
If you're married don't do BJ OR FS. It's hands and only hands for you.
Originally Posted by BoulderBoy
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






