Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,811 to 21,825 of 31843
-
01-17-18 13:23 #10033Senior Member

Posts: 55Fiona.
She's using a new number, and Jesus, my inbox is blowing up. Will do my best to send everyone that looks solid the number. Not trying to be the gatekeeper or anything, but she's had a couple bad experiences now and asked me to be careful about who gets it. I realize I'm not a senior member yet, but I'm active in the board. Please be careful about who you're sharing her contact with if I send it to you. She's a little shaken after being robbed.
Originally Posted by Paradigms007
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-18 11:53 #10032Senior Member

Posts: 167Working in Nashville today
I do not get out there often these days and would love to meet these lovely ladies. I sent a PM to NashTallGuy, but if anyone else has Fiona's new number, I would appreciate it. .
Originally Posted by NashTallGuy
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-18 09:55 #10031Senior Member

Posts: 1656Fiona's Friend
Hell if I knew she needed that done I would have done it for her.
Originally Posted by NashTallGuy
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-18 09:18 #10030Senior Member

Posts: 4913Nice shot
They both look delicious!
Originally Posted by NashTallGuy
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-18 05:54 #10029Regular Member

Posts: 1Boro / Smyrna?
Traveling through Smyrna / Boro area tomorrow. Anything down that way?
-
01-16-18 21:29 #10028Senior Member

Posts: 55Fiona has a friend
Fiona is still working and she has a tiny little spinner friend. Pm me for details.
-
01-16-18 20:08 #10027Senior Member

Posts: 2528You know how some people are Rome.
Originally Posted by Rome1188
[View Original Post]
I agree with what you said.
-
01-16-18 10:08 #10026Senior Member

Posts: 2316Gianna Travel Update
Gianna's travel plan is delayed a bit. As of right now (9 AM) she is still in Nashville.
Originally Posted by Jeepster1
[View Original Post]
Here's a recent ad with Gianna Bellisa's number:
http://usaadultclassifieds.info/clas...s-weekend.html
-Jeepster1.
-
01-16-18 09:27 #10025Senior Member

Posts: 400Retiring
Back with my GF so I'm handing off the torch. Be Safe!
-
01-15-18 17:42 #10024Senior Member

Posts: 393Putting it my calendar now.
Originally Posted by Jeepster1
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
01-15-18 17:39 #10023Senior Member

Posts: 2316Gianna Schedule
Gianna Bellisa just messaged me that she is heading to Louisville, but will be back on the 24th.
Originally Posted by Daboyz22
[View Original Post]
-Jeepster1.
-
01-15-18 17:12 #10022Senior Member

Posts: 515Its amazing it needed to be said at all. Dude can't figure that out he doesn't belong on here.
Originally Posted by Mike1701
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-18 14:04 #10021Senior Member

Posts: 393How long is she in Nashville for?
Originally Posted by Jeepster1
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-18 06:57 #10020Senior Member

Posts: 2528Thanks A2 for saying what was needing to be said.
Originally Posted by Admin2
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-18 00:36 #10019Senior Member

Posts: 284Help her
I would love to help her out but if her incall is where people say it is she a little too close to home. Don't want to run into her while just out and about, especially with the GF.
Originally Posted by LoveLadies
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





