Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
This blog is moderated by Fahq1
  1. #1462
    Based on initial conversations the first one doesn't sound dtf.

    Quote Originally Posted by BuffBill75  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...5-2da4c07a4e3e

    Seems cool. Haven't met yet. Has a young kid. Used to work at tilted kilt.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...0-18c5575185de

    Went out with this one. Super cool. Sexy. Didn't discuss $$ yet.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...9-4b337f4b8bf7

    Sexy girl. Likes to send pics. Haven't met or discussed $$ yet.

  2. #1461
    Quote Originally Posted by OskarM  [View Original Post]
    I quit both SA and WYP a few years ago. I use a TOR browser (for privacy and to shield identity) and going to those sites to see if I know someone is a total PITA of endless verification because the dating and SB sites want to use cookies to track visitors and TOR will not allow that.

    There is a similar issue that CL bans all TOR browser access.
    Dude. Get a VPN like Private Internet Access (you can pay with bitcoin or gift card), or get stand-up your our VPN / proxy via bithost. Io (again you can pay via bitcoin). I respect your paranoia. You need to do risk vs. Reward tradeoff though.

  3. #1460

    Is it possible for you guys to post pics of the girls you ask about

    I quit both SA and WYP a few years ago. I use a TOR browser (for privacy and to shield identity) and going to those sites to see if I know someone is a total PITA of endless verification because the dating and SB sites want to use cookies to track visitors and TOR will not allow that.

    There is a similar issue that CL bans all TOR browser access.

  4. #1459

    Lana Na Na

    Quote Originally Posted by BuffBill75  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...5-2da4c07a4e3e

    Seems cool. Haven't met yet. Has a young kid. Used to work at tilted kilt.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...0-18c5575185de

    Went out with this one. Super cool. Sexy. Didn't discuss $$ yet.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...9-4b337f4b8bf7

    Sexy girl. Likes to send pics. Haven't met or discussed $$ yet.
    Lana Na Na wanted 500 when I spoke with her 3 months ago. We stopped talking once that number came up and I wasn't willing to meet it.

  5. #1458

    Info on Lana Na Na?

    Quote Originally Posted by BuffBill75  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...9-4b337f4b8bf7

    Sexy girl. Likes to send pics. Haven't met or discussed $$ yet.
    Meeting her soon. Agreed, she likes to send pics. Seems friendly during text. Any info would be great.

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoKnows  [View Original Post]

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...a-52c3afaa4e2b

    Want's $300 per meet. Not very talkative. We messaged maybe 13 times and she said 16 words total in reply. Finally told me to stop interrogating her. Kind of a piss poor attitude.
    Same with me. Only single word answers. Said she can only do mornings because of classes. I told her I'd hit her up when I get free in the morning. Texts me 2 days later with literally, "Are we meeting or not?" No "hello," no "how are you? Even the pros have some sort of mannerisms when it comes to communications. Considering her attitude, I bet she's going to be a horrible fuck. Deadfish.

  6. #1457

    Any Info?

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...5-2da4c07a4e3e

    Seems cool. Haven't met yet. Has a young kid. Used to work at tilted kilt.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...0-18c5575185de

    Went out with this one. Super cool. Sexy. Didn't discuss $$ yet.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...9-4b337f4b8bf7

    Sexy girl. Likes to send pics. Haven't met or discussed $$ yet.

  7. #1456

    Almost

    Tried sparking something with this one.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...a-52c3afaa4e2b

    Want's $300 per meet. Not very talkative. We messaged maybe 13 times and she said 16 words total in reply. Finally told me to stop interrogating her. Kind of a piss poor attitude.

  8. #1455

    Caramel Baby / Lilly

    Guys,

    I met up with Lilly (caramel baby). Seemed cool after the initial meet, gave her funds to cover baby sitting. Then she started the blah blah blah, can you western union me money, need food, need gas blah blah blah. I hate to admit that at the time I thought she was genuine and in a fit of poor judgement did send her some cash. In my lame ass defense, she is really my type. Spinner, nipples pierced and a bar through her tongue. I love that shit. I met with her a second time, she was an hour late, but I had enough vested at that point I wanted the meet to happen. So we ate and headed to a hotel. Light dim, really great, responsive girl. Awesome time with her on top like an energizer bunny. I thought she was a real gusher until the lights came back on, it turns out she had bled all the fuck over me. I knew that if I lost my shit then it was going to go horribly wrong so I controlled myself, closed up the room and beat it. I texted her I didn't appreciate that shit and didn't want to see her again, and she totally lit into me. I think that was pretty fucking rude and nasty to pull that shit without warning a guy, and I am still pissed and more than a bit freaked out about the potential for disease from the blood. Doc says low prob for any problems since I was covered and my skin was intact. But IMHO that was seriously fucked up. Here is her link, I recommend AVOID because that is some rude and fucked up shit, but some of y'all are a bit crazier than me.

    https://seekingarrangement.com/membe...1-652183c02a9f

    --grimm.
    Last edited by GrimmShipTrees; 01-14-18 at 20:34. Reason: spelling

  9. #1454

    Very aggressive Indeed

    Quote Originally Posted by JDavis999  [View Original Post]
    I met with this one yesterday. She is either UTR or pro but still worth the visit. She started negotiation at 6 but I countered with $$ and she said $$. 5, so deal was struck. We met in Largo for lunch and then back to her hotel room for 1. 5 hr of fun. All but one of her pics are from a few years ago, but she is attractive with a tight body. She warmed up quick and we were soon naked. She has a responsive kitty with one of the biggest cl_ts I've had the pleasure of playing with. Boobs are nice if a little saggy and inverted nipples. Multi-position with her finishing on top. She got into it and everyone enjoyed the time spent. As always, YMMV.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...d-842fecb8ed47

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...6-228000108015 aggresive.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...a-52c3afaa4e2b bitchy.

    Stay safe.
    As to the ones above, I echo the sentiment on the aggressive one. I hit her up about a week ago, and she's like "let's meet now. , etc". Declined and hid her profile. Thursday I wake and have a message from her, two actually. "Text me when you get this message" followed with her phone number. At 6:45 AM! Reckon she's probably got urgent medical issues. There are a couple of more definite pros that have hit me up. I didn't pursue. One was too aggressive and the second had a bad attitude--just bitchy.

  10. #1453

    UTR or pro but still worth it

    I met with this one yesterday. She is either UTR or pro but still worth the visit. She started negotiation at 6 but I countered with $$ and she said $$. 5, so deal was struck. We met in Largo for lunch and then back to her hotel room for 1. 5 hr of fun. All but one of her pics are from a few years ago, but she is attractive with a tight body. She warmed up quick and we were soon naked. She has a responsive kitty with one of the biggest cl_ts I've had the pleasure of playing with. Boobs are nice if a little saggy and inverted nipples. Multi-position with her finishing on top. She got into it and everyone enjoyed the time spent. As always, YMMV.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...d-842fecb8ed47

    Pic is attached.

    There are a couple of more definite pros that have hit me up. I didn't pursue. One was too aggressive and the second had a bad attitude--just bitchy.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...6-228000108015 aggresive.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...a-52c3afaa4e2b bitchy.

    Stay safe.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4dd421c4-fa04-4357-babb-bbbe8f5c2129.jpg‎  

  11. #1452

    Re: Ella Zh

    Quote Originally Posted by Tonygrt  [View Original Post]
    Fish on the line.

    Any intel on this one fellows?

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...2-574b66fb7a9a

    Or this one.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...5-3bb5ec144fbb

    Thanks much!
    Regarding Ella Zh (the 2nd profile you linked), I wouldn't bother. She quoted me 2000 a month or 600 per meet.

  12. #1451

    Urfavblonde1 Profile

    I can not see the profile either, so it was either suspended or she deactivated it.

    Quote Originally Posted by YeongIl  [View Original Post]
    1) cassssarole.

    Avoid this one. She wants 600-1000 per meeting. I countered with 250 and she declined. Serious case of GPS.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...8-e2aee09f0473

    2) urfavblonde1.

    I've posted about her before. Can someone see if her profile is still visible? I don't know if she blocked me or not.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...a-31afa8bc33ae

  13. #1450
    1) cassssarole.

    Avoid this one. She wants 600-1000 per meeting. I countered with 250 and she declined. Serious case of GPS.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...8-e2aee09f0473

    2) urfavblonde1.

    I've posted about her before. Can someone see if her profile is still visible? I don't know if she blocked me or not.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...a-31afa8bc33ae

  14. #1449
    Well, appreciate this, and previous advice in that direction. Very true that good chemistry and a comfort level will probably get them down from the high horse. Can't hurt to give it a shot, though my inbox (and calendar) has has been pretty full the past weeks within the limit I've so far set. And I must admit I've been pleased with the results!

    Quote Originally Posted by SpiceOfLife  [View Original Post]
    I've gone out with a number of girls who listed "moderate" or higher, for $200 or less per date. If the girl has a comfort level with you, and sees an opportunity for regular income with someone she can trust, then she will often accept much less. I tell them early on what my previous (or current) arrangement is, and usually my prospective baby is willing to work within my parameters. I have plenty of options, including staying with my current arrangement.

  15. #1448

    She has been around for awhile

    Quote Originally Posted by BrokenArrows  [View Original Post]
    From the first one's profile:

    "I was a single parent and now I am a grandmother. I have a long story about my life if you are genuinely interested in knowing me. ".

    Yeah, that's exactly why I signed up for SA. For the drama! I wouldn't lose any sleep over her blocking you. I avoid women with "stories" at work and don't intend to have to pay to hear about their bad choices with bad boys, etc. Thanks of the heads-up.
    This one stood me up a few years ago after agreeing to meet in DC. She has to be BSC or bi-polar as I reached out again to her with a new bio on SA. She responded and when I told her she stood me up a few years back but willing to let bygones be bygones and she immediately blocked me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape