Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,786 to 25,800 of 61408
-
01-15-18 07:46 #35623Senior Member

Posts: 136Thanks for the heads up PM.
Originally Posted by PellyMason
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-18 07:45 #35622Senior Member

Posts: 136Yes that does look like her.
Originally Posted by BlueEyesFun
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-18 23:42 #35621Senior Member

Posts: 1126Kacey with a K. Not Casey with a C
Kacey is still sorta new out there. She has been around since summer. Or that's when I started seeing her. The Casey you pictured isn't the one in discussion here. That one, Casey with a C, bled all over my seats once before and didn't tell me she was on the rag. I was pissed. Light interior doesn't forgive. Heard she was back out there. Never had a problem with her stealing. But know she runs game well. Shame cause she does got skills.
Originally Posted by BlueEyesFun
[View Original Post]
Phyuck!
-
01-14-18 22:33 #35620Senior Member

Posts: 97727 yo Casey from Curtis Bay
Yep that's 27 yo Casey with a C from Curtis Bay and Brooklyn Park. She has 4 kids. I've dated her several times. I never felt her BBBJ was special so I always had her suck on the boys. Last time I dated her she had told me she turned lesbian.
Originally Posted by MrFetish01
[View Original Post]
I'll never forget our first meeting years ago she was walking down Haven with one of her kids at midnight or so. I stopped and asked if they needed a ride. I took them down potapsco by the gas station. She ran the kid inside then came back and asked, "do you want to date" LOL it was a strange moment but I took her up on standard rates with tip. Never complained about donations or tips. I never found her that attractive to get her naked with her pail skin and a few moles on her neck.
Catch her if you can!!
-
01-14-18 20:49 #35619Senior Member

Posts: 52Action to Be had
Looping in BP, there are 3-6 WSW on fairhaven up towards the church end of the street on the one way. Hard to tell what they look like all wrapped up but they are bracing the elements. Unfortunately our brothers are on Pennington just hanging out. I didn't partake looking for something I can see. Just saw he big booty white girl on Washington with the swear yoga pants. Hair oukk e back. Passed up on her but might swing back. Two Brothers in blue at the rofo one just pulled out lights flashing. It might be bargains to be had. I'll let ya kno.
-
01-14-18 19:11 #35618Senior Member

Posts: 2343Big Booty
I saw a tall big boned white woman in 🐷 Pigtown Saturday night. I was on Washington Blvd passing Bayard Street heading towards S Monroe. She was tall, big boned and had brown or blond hair pulled back. Dat ass was wide, phat and round. Does anyone know who that was?
I do believe she was wearing light grey or white sweatpants .
-
01-14-18 16:26 #35617Regular Member

Posts: 12Checked her out a few months ago.
She was in really bad shape thin complained about being robbed totally run down.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-18 15:58 #35616Senior Member

Posts: 394Nikki
Would this be the one?
Originally Posted by MrFetish01
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-18 15:26 #35615Senior Member

Posts: 705Casey.
Nice girl with major skills. Watch out though. Several have commented on her as a thief, and I can bear witness. But this is true of many girls out there.
Originally Posted by BlueEyesFun
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-18 15:18 #35614Senior Member

Posts: 136Yep that's her. If you would like to share your encounter please do or pm me the skinny thanks.
Originally Posted by BlueEyesFun
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-18 14:28 #35613Senior Member

Posts: 394Casey
Sounds like it could be this one!
Originally Posted by MrFetish01
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-18 13:12 #35612Senior Member

Posts: 136She's a thin blonde with a beautiful face off of fairhaven. She's not much in the breast department but that does not bother me. She does not have a phone right now but is expecting one in a few days.
Originally Posted by BlueEyesFun
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-18 13:10 #35611Regular Member

Posts: 18Casey.
As stated there are Casey's a-plenty in CB / Bklyn. I know 3 of them two blondes, one of them with 4 kids and a third brunette, short with a big butt. Which one did you get, Could be a totally new one!
Originally Posted by MrFetish01
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-18 13:09 #35610Senior Member

Posts: 136Sorry my friend, she's a blonde about 5'3"-5'5". She had it back in a ponytail off of pontiac.
Originally Posted by BlueEyesFun
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-18 13:07 #35609Senior Member

Posts: 136Yes, she has the best attitude of all the girls I've come accrosed.
Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




