Escort Review: Streetwalker Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 25,816 to 25,830 of 61398
-
01-14-18 20:49 #35583Senior Member

Posts: 52Action to Be had
Looping in BP, there are 3-6 WSW on fairhaven up towards the church end of the street on the one way. Hard to tell what they look like all wrapped up but they are bracing the elements. Unfortunately our brothers are on Pennington just hanging out. I didn't partake looking for something I can see. Just saw he big booty white girl on Washington with the swear yoga pants. Hair oukk e back. Passed up on her but might swing back. Two Brothers in blue at the rofo one just pulled out lights flashing. It might be bargains to be had. I'll let ya kno.
-
01-14-18 19:11 #35582Senior Member

Posts: 2344Big Booty
I saw a tall big boned white woman in 🐷 Pigtown Saturday night. I was on Washington Blvd passing Bayard Street heading towards S Monroe. She was tall, big boned and had brown or blond hair pulled back. Dat ass was wide, phat and round. Does anyone know who that was?
I do believe she was wearing light grey or white sweatpants .
-
01-14-18 16:26 #35581Regular Member

Posts: 12Checked her out a few months ago.
She was in really bad shape thin complained about being robbed totally run down.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-18 15:58 #35580Senior Member

Posts: 394Nikki
Would this be the one?
Originally Posted by MrFetish01
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-18 15:26 #35579Senior Member

Posts: 705Casey.
Nice girl with major skills. Watch out though. Several have commented on her as a thief, and I can bear witness. But this is true of many girls out there.
Originally Posted by BlueEyesFun
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-18 15:18 #35578Senior Member

Posts: 136Yep that's her. If you would like to share your encounter please do or pm me the skinny thanks.
Originally Posted by BlueEyesFun
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-18 14:28 #35577Senior Member

Posts: 394Casey
Sounds like it could be this one!
Originally Posted by MrFetish01
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-18 13:12 #35576Senior Member

Posts: 136She's a thin blonde with a beautiful face off of fairhaven. She's not much in the breast department but that does not bother me. She does not have a phone right now but is expecting one in a few days.
Originally Posted by BlueEyesFun
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-18 13:10 #35575Regular Member

Posts: 18Casey.
As stated there are Casey's a-plenty in CB / Bklyn. I know 3 of them two blondes, one of them with 4 kids and a third brunette, short with a big butt. Which one did you get, Could be a totally new one!
Originally Posted by MrFetish01
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-18 13:09 #35574Senior Member

Posts: 136Sorry my friend, she's a blonde about 5'3"-5'5". She had it back in a ponytail off of pontiac.
Originally Posted by BlueEyesFun
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-18 13:07 #35573Senior Member

Posts: 136Yes, she has the best attitude of all the girls I've come accrosed.
Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-18 10:39 #35572Senior Member

Posts: 394Kasey
Again, there's more than one Kasey in CB, which one did you have the pleasure of enjoying? I came thru Fairhaven about 5 am Saturday morning and I passed two who use the name Kasey and I'm familiar with at least one more from the bay. Take care and safe travels!
Originally Posted by MrFetish01
[View Original Post]
BlueEyesFun.
-
01-14-18 10:23 #35571Senior Member

Posts: 394Nikki
It's quite a few Nikki's in Brooklyn, which one are you talking about? Blonde, red head, brunette, black, brown or what? A little descriptive info goes a long way my man. Take care and be safe in your endeavors!
Originally Posted by MrFetish01
[View Original Post]
BlueEyesFun.
-
01-14-18 09:03 #35570Senior Member

Posts: 1126Kacey
She is a very sweet girl. I've had that kitten twice now and she is saved in my rolodex. A+ attitude.
Originally Posted by MrFetish01
[View Original Post]
Phyuck!
-
01-14-18 07:41 #35569Senior Member

Posts: 136Kasey
Met her for the first time yesterday in CB. She's very attractive to look at and also super cool and accommodating. Received 2 bbjcim and will go back to try the kitty. Anyone try that yet.









Reply With Quote





