Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 3084
-
01-15-18 20:17 #2049Senior Member

Posts: 109Awesome
Bro this is awesome. Much respect and appreciation.
Originally Posted by DJwezzy
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-18 13:35 #2048Retired Member

Posts: 21Is that the holy grail?
Wish I could find the same thing. For now I'm hitting AMPs like crazy. It ain't cheap.
Originally Posted by DJwezzy
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-18 19:13 #2047Senior Member

Posts: 81TER hook up
I been a long time lurker on this site.
Looking to help some of you.
If you don't have ter or don't want to pay ill hook you up.
Pm her ter I'd an ill send you some reviews good and bad.
I will try to post more on this site.
-
01-10-18 18:52 #2046Senior Member

Posts: 78Any reliable and cheap provider in LA?
Hello friends,
I currently visit providers in the $250+ range but my budget unfortunately allows me to visit only two or three per month. I would be interested in meeting cheaper providers, in the $80/100 range, so that I can visit them more frequently. I am not looking for top looking models or fancy acts (BBBJ, ANAL, CIM, etc.) I am just interested in someone clean, fairly good looking, reliable for BJ or FS. Any recommendation?
-
01-10-18 00:40 #2045Senior Member

Posts: 1149Hilarious. Just cracked myself up watching it.
Originally Posted by Christophe1
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-18 00:35 #2044Senior Member

Posts: 990That's Entertainment! I will have to catch up with the entire film. Don't know how I missed it up until now as I have been very dedicated to everything Python. Thanks for posting Christophe!
Originally Posted by Christophe1
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-18 23:20 #2043I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.

Posts: 2623Have you seen this?
Me either. LOL.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzVHjg3AqIQ
-
01-06-18 17:57 #2042Regular Member

Posts: 22Yep.
HSV whether type 1 or 2 can be acquired whether sores present or not. HSV may be "Asymptomatic" which is still contagious. Of course if its present, and you have a break in the skin, chances are very high. Wrestlers get HSV from skin to skin contact. This is known as "Herpes Gladiatorum". Google it.
Originally Posted by Akara
[View Original Post]
Next: condoms may not cover areas where HSV are present so you are at risk even with the raincoat.
And: the herpes virus cannot live long when exposed to air. It favors warm moist conditions to live. But still, let's be careful out there.
-
01-05-18 18:55 #2041Retired Member

Posts: 21I've had this convoy with multiple doctors. Yes you can get herpes, HPV and many others WHILE USING a condom.
I once contracted one of the lesser stds (treatable and curable) from going down on a girl (never had sex, just made out and I went down on her). It's a risky game.
If you're married don't do BJ OR FS. It's hands and only hands for you.
Originally Posted by BoulderBoy
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-18 08:54 #2040Senior Member

Posts: 1062Herpes, HPV, tric, ngu. Mostly happen in bb. First two not curable with meds, though in hpv a high percentage of carriers will self rid after a couple of years. First two can happen even with covered.
Originally Posted by BoulderBoy
[View Original Post]
Syph, gon, clam. Frequency goes up and down. Meds at the clinic.
HIV. We've seemed to have controlled this problem pretty well in this country. Too bad a lot of providers aren't from this country.
-
01-05-18 03:39 #2039Senior Member

Posts: 1149You catch it from saliva from a infected person, skin contact with sore. Oral sex. So DATY and bbj are out.
Originally Posted by BoulderBoy
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-18 17:46 #2038Senior Member

Posts: 93Touch sores and you may get herpes. No all sores are on penis.
-
01-02-18 20:50 #2037Senior Member

Posts: 348Safety First
What the heck. I'll post this here too.
Hey guys,
I'm not looking for any info on AIDs. I have my opinion on that one. I'm wondering how many of you have or have known someone who ended up with a STD wearing a condom. The info I get online is so confusing. It looks like a condom doesn't fully protect against herpes. Is this really true? I don't just mean if it breaks. I'm married and my life would be destroyed if I were to get an STD. Obviously, I'm not one to do anything bareback. I guess I can stick with FBSM and handies. Also, a lot of you are into DATY. Is that not also poor safety?
-
01-01-18 17:50 #2036I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.

Posts: 2623Kind of funny. The rant part, I didn't make that up. I was meeting with a Baltic lass and that was her song. I met with a Hong Kongese, and that was her song. Met up with a Bolivian, and that was her song.
Originally Posted by Christophe1
[View Original Post]
Same song all the way around the world. Mexico! I love Mexicans. Same old song. Europe- same thing.
So easy to get confused. Sometimes, I think of a yoga pose. Bend over and bounce around. Might make someone jolly. Might make someone stick out their tongue in sensuality. Might make someone, not me, but a women, want to eat your seed.
Perhaps.
FUCK, FUCK, FUCK. Love it. https://xhamster.com/videos/reunion-wet-5412739
-
12-29-17 22:31 #2035I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.

Posts: 26232018 is coming. Watch the Super Moon. What a Treat !
We made it! Almost there. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bLVdKbPHHY.
I just want to rant, rave, and, ask others, some of the mentors, their opinion?
Rants! Fuck, Fuck, Fuck! What a Fuck. No one promised me anything. Fuck! Hmm, not so sure if this is a rant or a rave? BUT, Fuck, fuck, fuck. I get all pissed off, go crazy. Fuck, I feel like I have half a brain in a full brainer world. But Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. LOL. Ha, ha, ha. I really don't cuss.
Yes, so, that leads me to the rave.
My regulars are the best. Please find yours, the ones that you like, and can connect with. Plant your seed, of a million seamen, and watch it grow. I feel like I am getting corrupted from all of my regulars. Too many influences, and I am not in control.
2017 was a year that I was taught to moan out loud. Eat chocolate, like no one was watching. Dance, like I was about to fall down. Love, Like, love of me, was all that mattered.
2017 was a year that I was taught to moan out loud. Eat chocolate, like no one was watching. Dance, like I was about to fall down. Love, Like, love of me, was all that mattered.
The best rave was, wholly wow. I never knew sex could be like the movies. Yes, it can. With the real thing. With the paid for thing. In real, there is NO LUBE no lube at all. That stuff gets, so fucking wet. She hides around naked, and then you chase her around. She begs to have her pussy dick spanked. So, you spank that pussy. Suck the clit. Like a nymph, she runs away. Like the faun Pan, you present your flute, and together let the songz play.
Slapping a dick on a tight vagina, then. Who cares? I am an innocent pervert. This year, other years too, but my brain is forgetful, this year was an ATF, pornstar Experience type of year.
To all the old timers.
You are angels and so divine.
Super MOON, 2018.










Reply With Quote




