Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,256 to 6,270 of 19147
-
01-27-18 20:46 #12892Senior Member

Posts: 109Murder Ave
http://www.fox2detroit.com/news/loca...troit-building
Anyone know this lady they found dead inside of Michigan Coney island on proctor and the Ave?
-
01-26-18 23:03 #12891

Posts: 461Re: How do you ask?
Peelers, or strippers, are generally a little more circumspect about offering a price point. They will often ask you what you are offering. If your offer is deemed too low, she'll say something like "I usually get $$ for that. ".
Originally Posted by DTownFreak
[View Original Post]
As for how to ask for what you want -- just say it. They know why you are there. Be nice, friendly, polite, and smile, and don't be a jerk. I have said it before on the SC thread -- I have never been to a club and not been approached and offered services; I am nothing special, but I do strive to dress and act like a gentleman.
I would be remiss not to remind you to RTFF. There is advice in the SC thread. Use it.
-
01-26-18 08:38 #12890Senior Member

Posts: 467How do you ask a stripper?
Want to avoid being slapped LOL so do you just out right ask how much for head? Cause its true the streets are dead. Dope men are thriving and people looking for head are suffering. Also do you think centerfolds is a good one? Or is that the worst one yet?
Originally Posted by TwoWheeler21
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-18 06:55 #12889Senior Member

Posts: 247Mongering
If you don't find a BP girl, stick with the strip clubs. Street mongering is hot right now, definitely not recommended for someone not familiar with what's going on out there. Bogart's or one of the Henry VIII clubs should put you somewhere between street and BP pricing. Check the SC thread.
Originally Posted by JamesGlia
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-18 01:43 #12888Senior Member

Posts: 156Tiffany or Ebunny?
Can anyone get me in contact with Tiffany or Ebunny / Angie from Harper area both w thick nice shapes Tiffany just Recently got out I having really being coming out as much latley because of led so any help is Appreciated.
-
01-21-18 14:31 #12887Senior Member

Posts: 192Mongering in Detroit
I will be in from out of town and read some of the posts. I may try to meet a BP girl since it seems like the streets are hot with LEO. I saw some notes about the Ave and Lonyo streets and John Ave but I wanted to ask the group, if I struck out on BP and wanted to monger, what are the streets / cross streets and or town I should try? I know there are many suburbs of Detroit and don't know the area well. In addition, if anyone knows a gal who has digits and does not mind PM'ing me that would be awesome. Any help greatly appreciated, I certainly do not want a stay at the gray bar hotel.
-
01-21-18 07:12 #12886

Posts: 461Halo
Great story! Thank you for posting this.
Originally Posted by Hoestroll
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-18 12:14 #12885Senior Member

Posts: 51That's good.
It's a good thing that she moved on. Hope she stays out of the game.
Originally Posted by Jd2011
[View Original Post]
If it wasn't for Halo, I wouldn't know about this site. She asked to use my smartphone (a new technology back then) to go on and argue with (if I remember the name) JohnW Ha ha! She also talked shit about another SW.
She was a riot!
I remember trying to correct her grammar.
She was the one who suggested my Hoestroll name on here.
The first time I logged on here, the very first post I saw was "who keeps giving Halo their phone?
DOH!! I wasn't the first, but it was my phone where she was dissing another chick. Ha Ha Oops, I didn't know.
I first met her when she was young. This might've been around 04 or so, the years merge together.
She had long, shoulder length hair and her eyes had that sparkle. She had a glow to the skin and wasn't drug addled, or at least in the early stages.
She dressed like a straight suburban girl and had a fashionable hair style. I swooped her up about twice or three times a week for several months until I ran across Gina, actually walking the streets. I knew Gina before she walked. Once I got back with Gina, we were regulars for years and I didn't see Halo.
About three years later, I saw Halo again and she had the short hair and the street worn pallor. However, you could still see a bit of the sparkle in her eyes beneath the ever consuming veil of drug abuse. It was that time when she was ripping guys off, taking their money and fleeing without dating. I remember lecturing her about that shit, but she always made some kind of excuse.
I would see her approx. Once a month for awhile till she either disappeared or maybe I was in Hoe Hiatus, can't remember.
Then a couple years later, there she was again!!
She had her hair cut short and was wearing those cue tiny mini skirts.
That was when she borrowed my cellphone and introduced me to this forum. One time during that era, I had to run her to the emergency because some dude had beat her up for running with his loot.
I remember telling her "I told you to stop doing that shit ".
She said "Hey I'm a criminal, he had no business trusting me with his money, what kind of ***** does that?
LOL she was wild. I would've never dealt with her again due to her heavy drug use and the gigantic target on her back. Except, we already had a long hoe / john "relationship" and I guess I was remembering the young Halo. I saw her off and on like perhaps every other month, and finally, I didn't see her again after around 2013 or 2014.
Except there was one last encounter that was years later and she was trying to maintain a Back Page. She was off the drugs and was beginning to look better.
I'm in Hoe Retirement, or at least I've taken my playtime inside.
If any of you see her, tell her I said Hi.
Or post it here.
She was the personification of the Detroit streets. Wild a bit pretty but very dangerous and will take your loot.
I'm glad she moved on.
-
01-18-18 02:22 #12884Senior Member

Posts: 241Ebunny / Angie
Picked her up about 3 weeks ago and have seen her out there since.
Originally Posted by TheReal313
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-18 13:15 #12883Senior Member

Posts: 65[Telephone Number deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove personal telephone numbers. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!
-
01-13-18 21:28 #12882Senior Member

Posts: 51[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.
The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.
-
01-13-18 20:30 #12881Senior Member

Posts: 92Thanks for asking.
Originally Posted by Pussylicker2
[View Original Post]
I like looking at the photo gallery now mostly, and reading the escort reports.
As for the SWers, they are totally off limits.
Never mind LE taking back the streets making it too dangerous. There's a bigger issue.
When you consider what happened to Fatima and that Halo nearly got her jaw torn off, these sex traffickers / pimps are animals who are enslaving and abusing these women.
I'll have nothing to do with that.
-
01-13-18 04:59 #12880Senior Member

Posts: 479Amen
All of the ladies with a drug problem and a pimp are being trafficked.
Originally Posted by Pussylicker2
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-18 17:24 #12879Senior Member

Posts: 1151So, if your mongering days are over, and mongering is shameful, I wonder why you visit this site?
Originally Posted by Dxter
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-18 11:01 #12878Senior Member

Posts: 156Ebunny / Angie.
Anyone seen Ebunny / Angie Harper area she's thick nice booty and party hard.











Reply With Quote





