Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 173 of 552 FirstFirst ... 73 123 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 223 273 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,595 of 8274
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5694

    Fig report

    I decided to partake on the fig stroll. Due to ChrisPoontang report on Lots of WSW sightings. But to my dissapointment, I strolled late Sunday morning and these WSW must had call it a day. I only saw the usual regular Fig BSW All stars. This time around, I manage to take some pictures. I drove all the way deep into the 100th streets and no luck until I drove near that Mcdonalds near Florence. Spotted this thick mature blonde WSW. She wasn't dress like your typical SW, so I had to park and verify she was a WSW. Once I found a safe parking distance from her, I scoop her up. She called herself Jenn and like I mentioned she is mature but still had Sexy hips / ass. We ended up parking somewhere near safe and she took care of me with BBJCIM. Afterwards, dropped her off and was ready to head home when I spotted my fave girl BSW Taylor, Damn she looked good, she is the girl on picture wearing the camouflage top and booty shorts. I soo wanted to scoop her up as well but I had already unloaded my Lovegun. She is a very good head doctor that also offers BB service. Oh well, maybe next time I visit Fig. BTW, you fellow mongers are using the L. A. Street walker report to also report Figuroa adventures, so I don't know where to add this report.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 7F3695B6-FCF1-475A-BA5B-DD78DF02D19F.jpeg‎   91C8A3AE-4E21-4AA6-8124-039A22C8319E.jpeg‎   ACC62F84-1700-406A-8743-223DC6608F48.jpeg‎   DB2AE0A9-E960-4FFD-8ACF-A94B52CF20A2.jpg‎   5D00642F-DCD5-46F1-8CF1-70F93296F43A.jpeg‎  

    4B5033D9-A44E-4F4B-88AD-CF1363F093D1.jpg‎   2D3D2658-E04F-4066-9B69-DA63D6F1C502.jpg‎   FE1010A8-0FED-4955-B6FD-2F0D7C1DBAAA.jpeg‎  

  2. #5693
    Quote Originally Posted by Livinitup  [View Original Post]
    Awesome pictures!

    Got to love the new cameras and "low light settings".

    Saw this one, but she was gone by the time I went around the block.
    Wow nice what's her rate for some FS??

  3. #5692
    Quote Originally Posted by Livinitup  [View Original Post]
    Awesome pictures!

    Got to love the new cameras and "low light settings".

    Saw this one, but she was gone by the time I went around the block.
    Yeah, I agree. The latest pics posted here have been great.

  4. #5691

    White girls on Fig

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang  [View Original Post]
    Wow, just wow!

    So many white girls on Fig tonight!!

    From 11:30 pm until around 1 pm there were so many girls out.

    I've saw so many white girls on Fig. All shapes and sizes.

    I made a new years resolution to not pick up any street walkers. . . . I broke the resolution tonight!!

    Most were asking for $100......

    Discuss and Enjoy!
    Awesome pictures!

    Got to love the new cameras and "low light settings".

    Saw this one, but she was gone by the time I went around the block.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Fig_4775.jpg‎  

  5. #5690
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2687
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongerseeker  [View Original Post]
    That is fairly good for Fig. I keep. Kicking myself and wonder if things will ever pick up in SD again. We are lucky to see one good WSW a year. But thankfully there is still. Some good action in Tijuana.
    No. San Deigo is dead.

    I lived in El Cajon in the late 90's things were starting to get cleaned up back then.

    Now days the entire county is being kept streetwalker free.

  6. #5689
    That is fairly good for Fig. I keep. Kicking myself and wonder if things will ever pick up in SD again. We are lucky to see one good WSW a year. But thankfully there is still. Some good action in Tijuana.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang  [View Original Post]
    Wow, just wow!

    So many white girls on Fig tonight!!

    From 11:30 pm until around 1 pm there were so many girls out.

    I've saw so many white girls on Fig. All shapes and sizes.

    I made a new years resolution to not pick up any street walkers. . . . I broke the resolution tonight!!

    Most were asking for $100.

    I first found a 30 year old white girl with red hair for $60 and had a great experience.

    I got something to eat, then went to western (it was dead) and then went back to Fig.

    Found a tall, fat butted white girl that is just 19 years old and nailed her in my backseat.

    It was tough trying to get pics but there were so many girls out!

    Discuss and Enjoy!

  7. #5688
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang  [View Original Post]
    Wow, just wow!

    So many white girls on Fig tonight!!

    From 11:30 pm until around 1 pm there were so many girls out.

    I've saw so many white girls on Fig. All shapes and sizes.

    I made a new years resolution to not pick up any street walkers. . . . I broke the resolution tonight!!

    Most were asking for $100.

    I first found a 30 year old white girl with red hair for $60 and had a great experience.

    I got something to eat, then went to western (it was dead) and then went back to Fig.

    Found a tall, fat butted white girl that is just 19 years old and nailed her in my backseat.

    It was tough trying to get pics but there were so many girls out!

    Discuss and Enjoy!
    Great find and nice picture.

    I love the way you put the name and the date on the bottom of the pictures. Haha.

  8. #5687
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2687
    Quote Originally Posted by Rookiemonger  [View Original Post]
    Dam C,

    Is the chick in pics 8-10 wearing just a thong and a long sleeve shirt? I need to get my ass to L. A. , but def not at $100/ pop that some of those girls are asking.
    Yep. Thats why I tried my best to get pics of her.

    Super was a super cute latina. I mean super cute in the face.

    Unfortunately everyone in LA was trying to pick her up.

    I had a hard time getting pics of her even with a fast lens (200 mm, f2. 8) and the ISO set at "ridiculous".

    There so many girls with next to nothing on even thought it was around 50 degrees.

  9. #5686
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang  [View Original Post]
    Wow, just wow!

    So many white girls on Fig tonight!!

    From 11:30 pm until around 1 pm there were so many girls out.

    I've saw so many white girls on Fig. All shapes and sizes.

    I made a new years resolution to not pick up any street walkers. . . . I broke the resolution tonight!!

    Most were asking for $100.

    I first found a 30 year old white girl with red hair for $60 and had a great experience.

    I got something to eat, then went to western (it was dead) and then went back to Fig.

    Found a tall, fat butted white girl that is just 19 years old and nailed her in my backseat.

    It was tough trying to get pics but there were so many girls out!

    Discuss and Enjoy!
    Dam C,

    Is the chick in pics 8-10 wearing just a thong and a long sleeve shirt? I need to get my ass to L. A. , but def not at $100/ pop that some of those girls are asking.

  10. #5685
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang  [View Original Post]
    Wow, just wow!

    So many white girls on Fig tonight!!

    From 11:30 pm until around 1 pm there were so many girls out.

    I've saw so many white girls on Fig. All shapes and sizes.

    I made a new years resolution to not pick up any street walkers. . . . I broke the resolution tonight!!

    Most were asking for $100.

    I first found a 30 year old white girl with red hair for $60 and had a great experience.

    I got something to eat, then went to western (it was dead) and then went back to Fig.

    Found a tall, fat butted white girl that is just 19 years old and nailed her in my backseat.

    It was tough trying to get pics but there were so many girls out!

    Discuss and Enjoy!
    Thanks for the report! I thought about heading over to the track around this same time yesterday but ended up staying home. But damn, I guess I missed out.

  11. #5684
    LE must have showed up at one point, as there were very few SWs there, early morning.

    There were some on the 10ths at Western, but quality was not there.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang  [View Original Post]
    Wow, just wow!

    So many white girls on Fig tonight!!

    From 11:30 pm until around 1 pm there were so many girls out.

    I've saw so many white girls on Fig. All shapes and sizes.

    I made a new years resolution to not pick up any street walkers. . . . I broke the resolution tonight!!

    Most were asking for $100.

    I first found a 30 year old white girl with red hair for $60 and had a great experience.

    I got something to eat, then went to western (it was dead) and then went back to Fig.

    Found a tall, fat butted white girl that is just 19 years old and nailed her in my backseat.

    It was tough trying to get pics but there were so many girls out!

    Discuss and Enjoy!

  12. #5683
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2687

    Wow

    Wow, just wow!

    So many white girls on Fig tonight!!

    From 11:30 pm until around 1 pm there were so many girls out.

    I've saw so many white girls on Fig. All shapes and sizes.

    I made a new years resolution to not pick up any street walkers. . . . I broke the resolution tonight!!

    Most were asking for $100.

    I first found a 30 year old white girl with red hair for $60 and had a great experience.

    I got something to eat, then went to western (it was dead) and then went back to Fig.

    Found a tall, fat butted white girl that is just 19 years old and nailed her in my backseat.

    It was tough trying to get pics but there were so many girls out!

    Discuss and Enjoy!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC_3977.jpg‎   DSC_3976.jpg‎   DSC_3975.jpg‎   DSC_3973.jpg‎   DSC_3971.jpg‎  

    DSC_3969.jpg‎   DSC_3968.jpg‎   DSC_3964.jpg‎   DSC_3963.jpg‎   DSC_3962.jpg‎  


  13. #5682
    I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.


    Posts: 2623
    Quote Originally Posted by Hundred  [View Original Post]
    Asking for some advice here:

    I have located a few non-shithole cheap motels about two miles from the fig. I am going to have a room Saturday night to "host". Do you think I will have problems getting girls to come back with me.

    I am through with car dating and I will not patronize the flight "motel" or any other nonsense lodging establishment on the fig.

    Just checking if any of you esteemed mongers have done this in the past.
    Great idea. Have a master plan. Might even be brownie points, but like you surmised, every encounter is up to you.

    There are a lot of Fig workers that are actually great.

    Some are bad, and they can actually make you mad.

    So. Be careful and smart.

  14. #5681

    Two star hotel

    Asking for some advice here:

    I have located a few non-shithole cheap motels about two miles from the fig. I am going to have a room Saturday night to "host". Do you think I will have problems getting girls to come back with me.

    I am through with car dating and I will not patronize the flight "motel" or any other nonsense lodging establishment on the fig.

    Just checking if any of you esteemed mongers have done this in the past.

  15. #5680

    01/06/18 Saturday Morning about 4:00 AM - 0500 AM

    Western Stroll from Venice to Florence:

    -Observed 15 - 20 BSW.

    -Observed 3 - 5 WSW or LSW.

    -SW mostly concentrated from about 47th to 54th.

    -Saw a couple SW that appeared pregnant.

    -Could not be sure but stomach seemed to big for slender size.

    Took Western to Florence, Florence to Vermont, Vermont to Gage and finally Gage to Fig. I busted a right turn.

    Drove North to South.

    -Fig was buzzing with SW.

    60's:

    -Always SW abundant but more than usual.

    -A few nice ones.

    -Traffic was so crazy it made almost no sense to turn down any of the street.

    -Picking up a SW on Fig proper "FORGET ABOUT IT".

    70's.

    -Still several corners and side streets had SW.

    -Quality was starting to go down some.

    -But still a few to choose from.

    80's.

    -SW presence on some corners, where they normally are not.

    -decent to below average quality.

    90's (Near Masonic Lodge).

    -8 or 12 SW in area.

    -a couple of stand outs.

    1. Short light-skin BSW.

    A. Short curly hair.

    B. Nice body.

    C. Sexy garter and black stockings.

    2. Brown-skin BSW.

    A. No taller than 5'4" tops.

    B. About 115 - 125 lbs.

    C. Some size double D's.

    D. No booty at all but those tits were well worth the admission price.

    98th:

    -About 3-5 BSW.

    -Caught at light and Alexis tried to chat me up.

    -Offered a BJ. Was not my type. From classes here I did not discuss anything.

    -Alexis had a cool personality, stressed customer satisfaction.

    -Those facts alone probably gets her a few takers.

    -Alexis wanted to get a room.

    -1 tall slender, shapely and decent looking BSW was hiding in shadows.

    A. Would have taken her over Alexis.

    B. She did not say anything.

    100's:

    -Surprisingly a few SW scattered through the area.

    -A nice looking SW was on the 1st street south of Century.

    -Nice body, complexion, above average face.

    -Made the block and she was gone.

    Observations:

    -Surprised at number of SW out.

    -Surprised how spread out SW were situated.

    -Surprised at quality.

    -No LEO around.

    Recommendation:

    -I will come through again at this time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape